[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fun (PC)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: header[3].jpg (55KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header[3].jpg
55KB, 460x215px
>>
It's fun if you can get it to work properly. Good luck fixing it if it doesn't.
>>
Yes. The story is kinda interesting and there's a lot of extremely goofy shit going on. You can tell they didn't have a lot of budget for it and the combat is worse than 3 but it's a pretty huge improvement in other areas. It really picks up after you get your first ending and unlock more customization options. And also the actions you take in one playthrough have lasting consequences like deciding to establish the English schoolhouse lets your character understand English speaking characters in your other games.

While 3 had a better combat system and a more samurai style time period it's absolute garbage how tedious it was to do quests since you could search an area for 30 minutes without even knowing if the quest object is there to find. And it really sucked that you had to do so much reputation grinding.
>>
i'll check it out
>>
So is this the WotS general?

I'm playing 2 these days. It's way less harsh than one and I appreciate it. However, I'm not a fan of the stamina meter and the upgrade system.
>>
File: oi.jpg (2MB, 2123x1283px) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
2MB, 2123x1283px
Why is it so fun
>>
>>377677446
It's the good kind of budget vidya
>>
>>377677446
It's one of those games where the core combat is good but anything else is absolute shit. And then you ask yourself, why the fuck do I waste so many hours on pointless shit, they should just make a combat only mode. And after that you realize why even bother playing a fighting game against bots? It's like playing chess against bots, there is no fucking point.
>>
>>377677446
I should've bought it when it was on sale a few months ago.
>>
Dual wielding stance got nerfed hard but the breakdancing stance rocks.

Also British loli panties!
>>
This is the one with MELINDA MEGAMELONS right? Or was that WotS3?
>>
Fuck the loli and kill the anti-aliens
>>
>>377680679
Yeah, she's in this one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.