[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Unity games are sh-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: a1402023301_10.jpg (250KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a1402023301_10.jpg
250KB, 1200x1200px
>Unity games are sh-
>>
-it
>>
>>377672996
>2Dshit
>good
>>
-ovelware
>>
>When you make a game so poorly optimized and unfinished you have to release it twice and Jew people out of more money.
>>
this game is so fucking ass
the only thing good about it was the art
I only played it on hard mode and I could tell the only difference was how long it took to kill enemies.
>>
Unironically my favorite game of this gen so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQLpxzekEYw
>>
File: 2024180348.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
2024180348.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>377673104
hmmmm
>>
>>377672996
i bought the upgrade for 5 bucks since i already have the original game then after 2 months those fuckers decide to make it free for people like me
>>
>>377672996
Man if you're going to pick something good at least pick Hollow Knight.
>>
>>377673238
I guess this is why the Xbox 360 version was pulled. It's a great looking game and I had no issues with it.

>that feel when ginso tree escape sequence playing for the first time

https://youtu.be/8QiSwVEBvlY
>>
>>377672996
it has 100+ FPS drops randomly on top of the line hardware, so yes, unity games are shit
>>
>>377673634
HK is one of the most overrated piece of shit metroidvanias. Are you actually fucking kidding me?

Not even mentioning that it runs like complete ass.
>>
The only unity game I've ever played that hasn't had garbage performance issues and no weird latency with my mouse is Ziggurat. That and it's a good game.
>>
>>377673348
>hard mode so hard to kill
so what do you expect
>>
>>377672996
Meme and the meme forest is shit though. Can't talk about other unity games
>>
>>377673954
Try playing it on a pc instead of a potato then
>>
>>377672996
God-tier platforming, shit-tier combat.
>>
>>377674563
I expected it to be hard. Not tedious. It still wasn't hard on hard mode with your literal 'stop anything that could possibly damage me' ability.
>>
>>377673762
That's one crazy-ass bug you found there, then. I never had any noticeable dips on my entire playthrough.
>>
>>377675518
You took a fuckton more damage on hard mode. Hitting hazards lost more than double the health than you would lose on normal. It wasn't only just inflated enemy hp.
>>
>>377673954
T. Shitposter
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.