[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the appeal of this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

What's the appeal of this shit?
>>
>>377669386
Stupid fun for the sake of stupid fun.

It's just a party game - if you play it alone, you're likely autistic or a very boring person.
>>
Kill bugs, save earth, get crazier guns to kill more bugs and level the city while you save earth. singing
>>
>>377669386
It's fun and on harder levels there is a high strategic requirement if you don't want to fail a mission.

Also fuck gold ants
>>
>>377669386
EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF!
>>
>>377669386
There's a certain appeal to leveling a whole city block with shoulder mounted mortars and carpet bombings just to wipe out bugs.
>>
>>377669386
Blow up bugs, "save" the city
>>
>>377669386
Blowing up big bitch bugs with increasingly powerful weapons.
>tfw starting with a shit machine gun then ending in a giant mech beating the fuck out of a godzilla clone
>>
>>377669386
Would be 10/10 with access to 1 more weapon on each class (for consumables/variety mostly), faster move speed, and online/sp progress linked. Also DLC that is fucking skins and not low levels weapons you won't touch after 30min of playtime.
Stupid fun but I got bored kinda quick replaying the same stretches of missions trying to get a team that would progress past whatever I was currently stuck on.
>>
Air Raider > Wing Diver > Ranger > Fencer

Fight me
>>
>>377670660
What's wrong with fencer?
>>
File: 1469297275591.png (2MB, 1626x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469297275591.png
2MB, 1626x1080px
>>377670385
>>
File: 1469399789171.jpg (625KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469399789171.jpg
625KB, 1536x2048px
Wrong picture
>>
File: EDF Saves the day.jpg (300KB, 640x955px) Image search: [Google]
EDF Saves the day.jpg
300KB, 640x955px
>>377670385
"save"
>>
>>377670683
Both in terms of low combat capability in relative to high difficulty as well as it being the go-to class for edgy power fantasy fags.
>>
File: 1494982195791.gif (193KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494982195791.gif
193KB, 200x200px
Weapon farming as Air Raider is starting to become such a drag, all I want is the Zer-10 and Enhanced Howitzer.
>>
>>377669386
It's a mission-based sandbox shooter. The huge and open levels, simplicity or looseness of mission scripting, and enemy placement (most enemies in most missions won't start charging the player until he aggros them) give the player a lot of freedom in how to tackle the missions. The mission scenarios are expertly designed to encourage creative strategies especially on the higher difficulty levels. I'd go as far to say that it's the best action shooter released since the 90s.
>>
>>377670870
I don't seem to be having much trouble, although I haven't tried soloing inferno missions given that my equipment isn't up to snuff. As for edgy power fantasy, I'm just amused by the warhammer style of putting guns on a bulky suit of armor and saying goodbye to the eastern hemisphere.
>>
EDF was the worst mistake I've ever made
>>
>>377669386
did you see those boobs? retard
>>
>>377669386
Destructive environments. The game blows at first, machine guns can't even harm ants. You need your backup to take out most of them, while praying for an upgrade. Once you reach the beach level and beat it, you can turn it up to inferno difficulty and farm weapons that you wouldn't be able to get until mid-game.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.