[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A trolley full of your loved ones is heading down the tracks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: only one right answer.png (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
only one right answer.png
68KB, 1280x720px
A trolley full of your loved ones is heading down the tracks and will hit another loved one. If you redirect it, it will hit three strangers, but all of your loved ones will be fine. However, there is another person on the other side of the tracks facing the same problem. If you both choose to redirect the trolleys, they will crash in the middle, killing almost everyone.

Prey Thread
>>
>>377668225
Neither of us should redirect. 3 lives saved > 2, even if they are loved ones.
>>
>>377668225
Why would I care for anyone but my loved ones?

Is there no option where I can save my loved ones but kill everyone else? This test is bullshit
>>
B-but I don't have any loved ones... ;_;
>>
>>377668225
I choose to save everyone.
>>
>an empty trolley rolls down a clear track
>the other guy has a trolley with people and there's a person on his track

I'd redirect my trolley out of spite
>>
>>377668225
That picture is screwed. even if they pull the levers nothing happens. Neither of the two vehicles are connected to the tracts that would change on level switch.
Both loved ones die regardless.
>>
>>377668225
It's just a worse prisoner dilemna and the trolley problem here is irrelevant.
You shouldn't redirect.
>>
>>377668351
This guy is blue, I'm red.

I redirect; saving everyone I love.
Thanks guy.
>>
>>377671404
Someone unironically had to make that sacrifice.
Sure you can get cucked but if you can't know the choice of the other dude then you shouldn't redirect.
>>
I push the fat man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.