[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: switch.png (82KB, 506x248px)
switch.png
82KB, 506x248px
What went wrong?
>>
>>377660090
Nothing so far
It's still doing well and has a bunch of games on the horizon
>>
Wish Nintendy would unfuck their online multiplayer shit. Also wish Switch had a mic, but it would be useless in the dock. Also wish it supported Bluetooth headphones/headset, but it would interfere with JoyCons (why didn't they use Wi-Fi direct for those? Too much power draw?). First run seems to have some manufacturing issues between Console itself bending and dock issues/screen scratching. Also wish launch game selection was better. But I love mine. Play it every day.
>>
Literally no games
>>
>>377660090
no games
underpowered hardware (not a big deal for nintendo actually)
paid online
gimmicky controllers
they charge 70 bucks for a real controller
dock feels cheap and it's likely to scratch the console
>>
>>377660090
No 3rd party AAA games = WiiU2

If it doesnt get Overwatch, RDR2, CoD WWII, GTA, etc it will flop down the road.
>>
>finally caving in to Sony's ridiculous move of paid online (yet apparently Playstation owners fell for it hook line and sinker)
>no exclusives yet

the latter will be fixed, like with all consoles, when more than a couple of years have passed. To be honest there's enough games on ps4 to make getting one worth it now, but when I have so many Wii and Wii U games on my backlog, and a dozen of games on my 3DS (including SNES and GBA games thanks to emulation). There's too many games on my backlog for me to buy a ps4 or a switch in the first place. Anyone else know this struggle?
>>
File: 1493834438684.jpg (81KB, 651x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493834438684.jpg
81KB, 651x640px
>>377660090
Not keeping them on the damn shelves. Two months later and I still can't find one.
>>
>>377660090

Limited stock.

I know they're still scared about what happened to the Wii U but sending in 5 Switches to stores every week is not the way to go.
>>
>>377660996
>gimmicky controllers
>they charge 70 bucks for a real controller
You clearly don't have one and are not willing to try new things out.
Get out of your comfort zone and you might enjoy something new
>>
>>377661002
I'd rather play all of those with a fucking mouse.
>>
>>377661989
You, maybe.
The average gamer? Definetly no, they rather have a plug and play experience for games.

And you dont decide the market, the average buyer does because thats where most sales are made.

Sure, you prefer to play those with a mouse, but since they are not an option the console will end up having poor sales and you wont have 3rd party support on it.

It will end up being WiiU2 where it will have a bunch of first party games and nothing else and after Nintendo releases its marios zeldas and whatnot they will scrap the console like they did with WiiU
>>
>>377661660
Doesnt even have a D-Pad
>>
>>377661660
I hate trying new things.
>>
>>377660090
Tiny d-pad.
>>
>>377661660
Thanks Doc
>>
>>377661002
AND
NO
DESTINY

IT'S FUCKING OVER

What a piece of shit console

Just like the Wii U
Just like the Wii
>>
it didnt get me laid
>>
>>377663942
>DESTINY 2
Didn't everyone shit on the first to no end?
>>
>>377664772
Yeah just like everyone shits on the new COD,BF,NEXT BIG SHOOTER/AAA GAME
>Then proceeds to sell millions

Most people do not care about reviews nor scores. People buy and play what they want.
>>
>>377662607
>It'll be the Wii U 2

Why do people keep saying this? The Wii U failed because it lacked momentum outside of its launch and Nintendo was unable to release games in time to save it. The Switch is already looking to avoid this problem with its current release schedule.
>>
>>377660090
STILL NO FUCKING GAMES
>>
>>377665158
So it's a shit game, who fucking cares.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.