[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games let you play as a completely broken and retarded class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: faggot.png (187KB, 254x344px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
187KB, 254x344px
What games let you play as a completely broken and retarded class?
>>
>>377658786
Pic related
>>
how you like em 50/50s
>>
>>377658786
Smash Brothers
>>
File: my dad.jpg (18KB, 480x479px)
my dad.jpg
18KB, 480x479px
>>377658951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEq64t6PW2k

It's cancer
>>
>>377658786
Im actually suprised that people are mentioning this now, yea he infact is so fucking broken when stacked I could take on any other stacked character, but this guy is just insanely annoying. and to sum things up nobody wants to agree that his combo is utterly too strong.
>>
>>377659956
The game is honestly unplayable until they nerf him, every game I join has 2 prestiged cents on the enemy team while I'm stuck with braindead teammates who refuse to heal and run off solo with no communication
>>
>>377658786
Planetside 2 Heavy assault class. During development someone had the ingenious idea of giving the anti vehicle class a shield ability that they can turn on and off at whim that lets them take an additional 2-3 bullets more to kill. They have light machine guns which don't act like real lmgs but more like side grade assault rifles. So now you end up with a class whose both anti vehicle and "anti infantry"

1v1 a heavy and he kills you, you look at his health and hey what do ya know the shield save him, or you were shooting at a heavy and hes bunny hoping away with his shield on chugging medkits and gets away
>>
>>377659239
why does this guy keep trying to solo 3 cents
>>
File: Valeera.jpg (138KB, 634x356px)
Valeera.jpg
138KB, 634x356px
The pleasure is mine
>>
>>377661350
t. rank 15
>>
>>377658786
Overwatch.
>>
Centurion charged jab should not reset the CC timer so stacking on someone isn't such a free win. Other than that he is completely balanced.
>>
File: royalty-scan[1].jpg (20KB, 300x395px)
royalty-scan[1].jpg
20KB, 300x395px
*firestorms behind you*
>>
>>377661526
>socks you
>takes your stamina away
>knocks you over right after taking your stamina
>jumps on you and stabs you
>lets you get up, still with no stamina
>homing kicks you from 15 feet away
>get knocked over
>jumps on you and stabs you

Yeah man, really balanced
>>
>>377658786
I knew they'd fuck up the game up even further with new broken characters.

Normies think all they need to do is fix the servers, but past that is a deeply flawed game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.