[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i beat this guy wtf. I shoot him when he does his one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Micolash_boss.jpg (16KB, 234x248px)
Micolash_boss.jpg
16KB, 234x248px
How do i beat this guy wtf. I shoot him when he does his one shot move but nothing happens.
>>
stunlock him with beast roar
>>
>>377657620
You roll towards him when he shoots his balls
>>
>>377657620
Follow him until he enters a room, then you attack, dodge, attack, repeat.

Once he drops down to the last place, smash your buttons so he can't attack. There, he's dead.
>>
>>377657620
Why would you wanna kill him? He's a cool guy.
>>
>>377657620

Cosm, dude you have only 1 insight
>>
>>377658295
This, just rush at him nonstop so he can't use his bullshit move.
>>
what was his goal? his body is dead, he is a fucking nightmare with a kidnapped baby being nursed by a great one, what the fuck does he get from all this?
>>
>>377659451
he's in too deep now and he doesn't want to die
>>
Use the black sky eye before you aggro his very first chase sequence. He will just stand there until he dies.
>>
File: Micolash Nicolas Cage.jpg (61KB, 584x364px) Image search: [Google]
Micolash Nicolas Cage.jpg
61KB, 584x364px
Micolash spin-off when??
>>
>>377657620
>move towards him instead of away
>shoot him early in the move to interrupt it
>attack him to interrupt it
>use other means such as a hunter tool or throwing knife
Or, just load up on as much ARC defence as you possibly can and hope you can survive if, if you want to try and cheese your way through.
>>
>>377658189

To add to this, the non-lock-on roll, not the dash you do when locked on. I remember people saying to dodge towards him, and I kept getting killed until I finally pulled up a video and saw that the person actually unlocked and rolled.
>>
>>377659680
Alternatively, use poison knives. He will die quicker.
>>
>>377657620
Whatexactly is the purpose of putting a cage over someone's head?
>>
>>377660015
Trapping dreams and nightmares to your head. Dreams&Nightmares = hot shit in the local universe.
>>
>>377660015
Also, prolly noone cared who he was until he put the cage over his head.
>>
>>377660015
" The School of Mensis controls the Unseen Village.

This hexagonal iron cage suggests their strange ways. The cage is a device that restrains the will of the self, allowing one to see the profane world for what it is.

It also serves as an antenna that facilitates contact with the Great Ones of the dream.

But to an observer, the iron cage appears to be precisely what delivered them to their harrowing nightmare."
>>
>>377660015
To become the most memorable character in Bloodborne.
>>
File: C87hXQFXgAAEai1.jpg orig.jpg (273KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
C87hXQFXgAAEai1.jpg orig.jpg
273KB, 3840x2160px
Micolash is the best character in the game. It's a shame we didn't get more of him.
>>
Grab the blacksky eye from the dlc, and stand just out of range for him to run away from you, and hit him with it
>>
>>377659932
I just equipped the armor with the highest arcane resist and tanked it
then next playthrough I used the blue shield
>>
Easiest fight in the game, OP. I'm disappointed.
>>
>>377660357
This.
He stole the show when he was introduced.
I love that silly bastard.
>>
>>377659451
To ascend to the level of the great ones. The great ones are seen as higher beings than us so we want to be them. They don't put much thought into that being a good idea or not.
>>
>>377660767
Well, I hear many humans want to go to heaven so maybe the same could be said of all humans.
>>
>>377660357
AWOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: megg in bed.gif (769KB, 585x430px) Image search: [Google]
megg in bed.gif
769KB, 585x430px
>>377660923
>>
File: no one can stop us now.jpg (2MB, 3060x5413px) Image search: [Google]
no one can stop us now.jpg
2MB, 3060x5413px
>>377660357
Absolutely this

I could never relate to people being annoyed by him
The first time fighting him I was confused at worst, but that's it
Every single fight with him after was just me grinning and sometimes repeating his phrases in my head

He's a fairly creative boss and a very good character
>>
>>377657620
probably the easiest fight in the game.
>>
>>377657620
First form just dodge left or right and attack, second time get as close as you can so he doesnt do his aoe
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.