[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post in this thread if you used a guide and say why I used a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lamulana_Boxshot.jpg (374KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
lamulana_Boxshot.jpg
374KB, 480x600px
Post in this thread if you used a guide and say why

I used a guide on how to start the plane when you fight palenque and yet I got through the worst area guideless
>>
Why would anyone play this when Hollow Knight exists?
>>
>play game
>art's ugly as fuck
>core mechanics unsatisfying
>poor presentation overall
>slug's pacing

Dropped
>>
>>377655440
You literally, LITERALLY, just shilled an unrelated game for a thread about another game
>>
>>377655364
>>377655440

Stop shilling indieshit
>>
File: La Mulana Flow Chart.png (2MB, 2401x4233px) Image search: [Google]
La Mulana Flow Chart.png
2MB, 2401x4233px
I didn't use a guide.
Just this handy infographic.
>>
>>377656748
>>377655712
it's not shillng, it's just trolling
both games are great btw
>>
>>377655364
If I ever go back to this I'll probably use a guide. I got up to the false eden and the endless corridor and one other area that had fire but looked advanced and could not progress anywhere. I really just didn't want to make maps and write every single thing down like others do. Which I get is the kind of game they are looking for so that's fine, I just don't have the patience for that. Partially why I just dropped it is because I know all the challenge will be gone if I just break down and look up how to solve the riddles/where to go.
>>
>>377655364
I only ever met one or two people who claimed to beat it without a guide and both spent hundreds (like 400) hours on the game

Fuck that.

I would dabble in a guide when I couldn't figure out where to go. Like there's a seal in the hallway of life you can only get from an unmarked destructable life

How about the red ankh in the store that's an enemy spawner in the cooridor of death?
>>
>>377658396
>Like there's a seal in the hallway of life you can only get from an unmarked destructable life
Nani the fuck?

>How about the red ankh in the store that's an enemy spawner in the cooridor of death?
There's a tablet that tells you this.
>>
>>377657061
Talking to Xelpud opens the ruins. So there is that requirement.
>>
>>377655364
Used a Guide.

Mantras.

Need I say anything else?
>>
>>377659002
yeah you should say sorry because those aren't that bad
>>
>>377655578
git gud
>>
>>377655364
To help me speedrun it
>>
>>377659226
I love how speedrunning comes down to being able to just clip through floors and walls.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.