[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ retard users think Musou is not a good genre of gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Swsanada-uscover.jpg (20KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
Swsanada-uscover.jpg
20KB, 200x250px
>>
>>377651032
Brilliant /v/ users know that only one company makes musous, and they discount previous games a couple months later.
>>
redpill me on newer genocide games. haven't played since dw5. do they just keep adding new characters?
>>
Mosou is literal shit, some of the most braindead games ever made.
>>
>>377651238
/v/ users think Overwatch is better than this shit
>>
>>377652150
They basically copy and paste movesets and storylines from other games.
>>
>>377653024
>being this liar
>but it's ok because you are a trash anonymous user in a chinese website
>>
>>377651032
Omega Force's musou are the worst musou, every other studio make better games.
They also release over a dozen musou each year and somehow retard still defend that.
There's COD and sports games that get blamed for releasing their yearly sequel but some Omega force is doing way worse and get praised for their reskins instead.
>>
>Musou All-Stars
>Features several characters from the same publisher that have never been in a Musou
>>
File: bash the trash.jpg (77KB, 630x293px) Image search: [Google]
bash the trash.jpg
77KB, 630x293px
>>377653428
>CoD is better than Samurai Warriors
>>
musou = kuso
>>
>>377653190
oh sorry, they added another triangle to the linear square string didnt they? it goes something like square, square, triangle, triangle now, right? how fucking riveting. musoufags in denial are the worst
>>
>>377653024
>storylines from other games.
Except they've made Shu look more dumb with each installment. I'm loving that.
>>
>>377652481
overwatch IS shit
and so is MOST musou games

only ever buy the extreme editions that come with all the dlc, added costumes/characters, levels and expanded gameplay and only after researching first to find out if its actually good or not.

they'll try to swindle you into buying the first iteration by using a franchise you love (see gundam/berserk) but its usually underdeveloped crap that they'll fix and improve on for three more releases.
>>
>>377651032

I love the idea, I don't like the business practice (shit out tons of games, then release a million dlc so to have the full thing you need to spend 150$)
>>
>Sengoku Basara does every thing a Warriors game does, only better
>stopped getting localized for the west

Why do all the things I care about die?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.