[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Apologize.
>>
No.

It was the worst game in the souls series.

They spammed unmemorable bosses, the hitboxes were shit, and the whole of the game was just shit for a souls game.

Dark souls> Demon's Souls> Dark Souls 3> Bloodborne> Salt and Sanctuary> Lords of the Fallen> Dark Souls 2
>>
>>377645671
Playing it right now, its bretty good
>doesnt look like shit anymore
>lightning's fixed
>unlimited gems at merchant
>enemy design makes more sense
>its harder

But people will shit on it anyway, eventhough they didnt play it
>>
>>377645949
It's incredibly easy, it's just the quantity of enemies.
>>
File: wtf is this shit.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this shit.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>377645947
>that list

PCbro, let me guess ?
>>
>>377645949
>But people will shit on it anyway, eventhough they didnt play it
Oh fuck right off with that shit, I bought it day one years ago and after 2 levels it was clear it wasn't going to be better than 1.
1 is a complete clusterfuck of flaws and none of the DAS games are the best in the genre, but 2 is still by far the worst.
>>
>>377646127
PCbros prefer DS2.
>>
>>377645947

I liked the PvP in DS2 compared to the backstab-fest DS1 and the roll-fest DS3. And lords of the fallen is easily the worst of all of those, it's so tedious.
>>
>>377646029
>youre only fucked in a Souls game when more than one enemy is attacking you

No shit, sherlock
>>
It's definitely got its flaws but all the Souls games are really good so being the worst Souls game still makes it very fun and satisfying to play.
>>
>>377645947
>unmemorable bosses
Nice bait. I'll never forget Scorpioness Najka, Magus, the fantastic rat bosses or the double Dragonriders.
>>
>>377646252
Interesting

Well, I just figured cause he put BloodBorne so much down the list, which makes him objectively retarded

also: C Ú C K getting filtered to BRO ? Who what do such a thing
>>
>>377645947
firstpost shitpost

Sadly, just as always lately
>>
>>377646269
Plenty enemies can fuck you by themselves
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.