[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games do you wish you could experience again for the first time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Minecraft-Beta.jpg (132KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
Minecraft-Beta.jpg
132KB, 580x386px
What games do you wish you could experience again for the first time?
>>
>>377641734
Def pic related
>>
File: Paper Mario Box.jpg (906KB, 2100x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Paper Mario Box.jpg
906KB, 2100x1536px
>>377641734
This and Thousand-Year Door.
>>
Castlevania SotN
>>
>>377641734
man what happened to minecraft
>>
Monster Hunter
>ywn take down your first rathalos

MGS honorable mention
>>
>>377641734
World of Warcraft
>>
none of them
>>
Dark souls for sure, the frustration and challenge of the bosses, finding new over powered builds or cheesy shit builds, invading casuals for the first time and raping them with my claymore. Ahhh good times
>>
the fluorescent green from old minecraft was very ugly but also charming, I wish there was an option to toggle it for new minecraft. Actually I wish there was an option for the "shittier" graphics for it
>>
WHY AREN'T THERE ANY FACTION SERVERS WITHOUT ANY FUCKING ADD-ONS OR MASSIVE SPAWN ZONES
>>
>>377641734
>MGS
>monster hunter
>999
>dark souls
>bloodborne
>xenoblade chronicles
>>
File: 1464987611900.jpg (23KB, 242x206px) Image search: [Google]
1464987611900.jpg
23KB, 242x206px
>>377641841
>>377641937

>You will never burrow a hole in the ground and improvise recipes again
>You will never be as terrified as you were of mobs as with the first night
>You will never be able to mine in any other way other than the most efficient, because any other method feels like a waste
>You will never play in a tiny server with grown up adults instead of preschoolers
>You'll never feel the sense of accomplishment that you had when you finished your base or did your first automated system in modded minecraft
>>
>>377641937
You got older
>>
>>377642210
Minecraft is best played with a group of 6 or so people you vaguely know, anon. Everyone knows public servers and any attempt to make a serb by 4chan are cancer.
>>
File: 1495373218236.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495373218236.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>377642519
Faction servers were best when I went on with one or two friends, made a faction with them and some randos on the server and then tried to take down other factions.
>that one guy in your faction with the complicated name you couldn't teleport to in time
>>
>>377642485
Actually, the game got shit and thanks to ebig youdubers is now full of primary schoolers
>>
>>377641734
Beta 1.7.3 was the last good version
>>
Vanilla wow.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.