[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is FGC so racially diverse? It's wonderful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: ufgt9funtimes.png (656KB, 875x396px) Image search: [Google]
ufgt9funtimes.png
656KB, 875x396px
Why is FGC so racially diverse?
It's wonderful
>>
>>377638926
The more important question is why are you so racist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
>>
>>377638926
>racially diverse
>media can't go after them for not being inclusive
>instead get triggered by accessibility, sex, and trash talking
>>
>>377638926
too sexist
>>
>>377638926

Black people really like fighting games, but especially cartoony ones.

I'm in a few fighting game communities where it's all black except for me and a couple asians.
>>
>>377639692
>Even going after them for sex is impossible because of Persia and Riki Ortiz covering both women and transwomen
>>
>>377639940
>especially cartoony ones
But why?
And why do they also yugioh so much?
>>
>>377639940
>>377640730
Why can't u people just fuck off
>>
I read an article which said FGC was primarily non-whites and lower class people because they're more focused around arcades which tended to be in urban and inner city areas, and also required less money than getting a decent PC (which is why PC e-sports are mostly whites and Asians).
>>
>>377638926
its not a racial thing factor, but a societal one. arcades were alive in cities up until the early 2000's. minories live in cities. now, without arcades, living in cities is almost a requirement for local play
>>
>>377641192
this is actually pretty much it.the FGC tends to be lower in the class ladder and that raw image clashes with the Esports Capcom is trying to push
>>
>>377639987
Some higher up female players even get a bit miffed ricky takes up the "woman" player spotlight lol
>>
>>377641345
fuck this. I live out in the middle of nowhere and online in fighting games is terrible 100% of the time.
>>
>>377641192
PC's are big in eastern europe, china and korea because they didnt get japanese consoles. having low system requirements is actually a selling point for that shit
>>
>>377638926
Socio-economic factors like arcades being in inner cities and the FGC being an individualistic meritocracy about being the best leads to people not really caring about how you look or act as longs as you're good or even just care about fighting games
>>
File: 1483323926668.jpg (19KB, 575x323px)
1483323926668.jpg
19KB, 575x323px
>>377638926
I don't get it. How is "diversity" defined these days? Suppose there are N races. Then isn't a group of X people perfectly "diverse" if it contains X/N people of each race? If that's the case then some races will be over/under-represented won't they, since that isn't how the demographics are anywhere on Earth?

What does any of it even mean?
>>
>>377638926
In my country almost all the MvC3, Injustice/MKX, Smash 4 and Melee communities are black / arabs. For some reason, lots of whiteys and asians for Street 5
>>
>>377642574
This is the same everywhere m8.
>>
>>377642323
in america, there are demographics that don't get represented by an proportional amount to their population in popular media, video games included. but it would never be satisfactory, your right.
>>
FGC requires high testosterone, almost instantly repelling whiteys so they resort to dominate the low test LoL computer games
>>
File: cf2010.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
cf2010.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>>377641192
That makes sense to me. I hung out at Chinatown Fair (pre closing) after High School with a bunch of friends and most of the people there were Black and Dominican kids from Harlem.
>>
>>377638926
Through dick, unity!
>>
>>377641345
>its not a racial thing factor, but a societal one.

I wish 4chan and /pol/ would fucking realize this whenever they get triggered by black people.
>>
>>377644145
>black people
>implying they are people
>>
Probably because this demographic is more likely to be poor, and when you're poor, it's more tempting to use this kind of pay to play model instead of investing in a home setup. And as it happens, you get to play more if you win.
>>
>>377642736
It's always strange seeing an angry huge black man trash talking three arabs guys and saying : "How can you say Pikachu is broken ? Fuck you, you're playing Diddy Kong ! If I say Diddy is broken, Diddy is broken assholes"
>>
File: 1491830416666.jpg (95KB, 486x330px) Image search: [Google]
1491830416666.jpg
95KB, 486x330px
>>377640812
No one is telling them not to, they're asking why. Stop being a butthurt faggot and read.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.