[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17

File: tumblr_o25lubbSXv1qzwtdlo1_1280.jpg (1014KB, 1200x1575px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o25lubbSXv1qzwtdlo1_1280.jpg
1014KB, 1200x1575px
Dark Souls 3 new player here.

So I'm basically reading a lot about the Bleed build and how efficient it is. Since I'm relatively new, I was wondering what I should max in order to achieve that. I'm a lvl 34 mercenary with 20 points on vigor, 20 on dexterity and 15 on strenght so far.

What should I focus on and what should the end result look like? Post caps for help pls.
All help MUCH appreciated.

Also if there are any experienced mages who want to help me kill the Dancer... I wouldn't be against some handy help...
>>
>>377634409
pretty sure bleed = luck
>>
Play solo and relatively blind, faggot
>>
>>377634534
I have tried to kill the goddamned dancer for over 2 weeks now and I'm not even close seriously her hit detection is fucking thrash.
>>
>>377634662
Wrong way man. Dancer comes later.
>>
>>377634489
Okay thanks I'll try that.
>>
>>377634764
Yeah but I wanted the shiny grave sword ;.;
Oh well I guess I'll just try again later : - D
>>
File: image.jpg (553KB, 2576x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
553KB, 2576x1920px
+10 bleed infused bandit knife with 60 luck and min stats on str/dex friend
>>
>>377635016
This man is correct
>>
>>377635016
Oh wow. Thank you so much for that specific answer. I'll try that!
>>
Grave warden twinblades and the bleed buffs worked wonders before the last patch, something might be better now.

I never really got the appeal of bleed builds and never used them, you can get obscene attack ratings on your weapons by just pumping appropriate stats, it doesn't require some epic min maxing
>>
>>377634409
Dancer is usually fought around sl60 to 80, it will probably one shot you at 34 and take forever to kill, but its by no means impossible.

For bleed you want a fast hitting weapon and a carthus rouge, at later levels you can stack luck and use hollow infused weapons with a base bleed effect, and add rouge on top for pvp. Hollow weapons increase your luck stat (+5 luck with a +10 weapon, you can dual wield for +10 luck but I'd recommend something else) so level accordingly.

Dancer is also weak to fire and you can kite her in circles by staying behind her, near the bottom of her shroud.
>>
>>377635241
I agree completely. I just observed that they were kind of efficient against boss battles in general.
>>
>>377635016
bandit knife has like no stagger
youre gonna end up needing a back up
>>
>>377635369
I feel like it's best to level up first because honestly at this point it's just impossible she's decimating me. :D
I will follow your instructions then, friend.
>>
>>377635573
if you have the souls go ahead, but keep in mind it will make it harder to summon/be summoned if you still have to clear lower level areas, most players don't kill dancer until after Aldritch

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Game+Progress+Route
>>
>>377635827
I hope it's at least possible to take her easily with a mercenary bleed build, in time.

Funny story though, I got an epic mage phantom helping me kill her, the dude was one shotting her with spells across the room. I didn't want him to think I was being rude by now playing along at all so I hit Dancer in the leg once and she grabbed me and killed me. We were like nearly halfway through killing her.

Fml.
>>
>>377636082
*not
>>
>>377635549
So? Dark Souls 3 has no poise.
>>
>>377635241
Warden twin blades still wreck post patch.
>>
>>377634662

Nigger how bad are you? 2 weeks to beat one boss? Are you Hideo fucking Kojima?
>>
>>377634409
Bleed build you'll want to focus either on str/luk or dex/luk while having 99 hollowing. For weapons you can go either with hollow I fusion or blood infusion. If you go with hollow infusion make sure to have a steady supply of carthus rouge
>>
>>377638146
Thanks bro will do.
>>377637971
Have you ever seen that boss it's an abyssmal cunt, mate.
>>
>>377637971
Guy went in too early, give him a break
>>
>>377636794
it does though, enough people cried so they added it back in
>>
>>377638146
Whats with the hollowing helping a bleed build? Can anyone explain this
>>
>>377639891
Haha THANK YOU!
Pretty sure I'll explore the rest of the game before getting to that. Unless any nice mages on here want to oneshot Dancer for me. ; - ) It's fun to win too you know.

Still. I can wait till I'm strong enough. Pisses me off though
>>
>>377640235
Hollowing just gives your weapon luk scaling. That's why I said he can go with blood infusion too. Hollowing is if you want harder hitting weapons since blood infusion doesn't increase AR much
>>
>>377640235
Hollowing increases the bleed stat by small amounts the more luck you have, So potentially with a carthus rouge you get more bleed build up than you ever could with a pure blood infusion and more base damage as well.
>>
>>377634409
at level 34 you shouldn't be thinking about luck builds at all, that comes later.
Carthus Rouge gives you +30 bleed and you can buy it from the handmaiden once you get the ashes from the catacombs. You'd need a lot of levels invested into luck to beat Rouge on a bleed infusion, not to mention you need profaned coal which you get in the Profaned Capital.
>>
>>377640679
I know it's a little early to think about that. Still, I didn't want to add in the wrong points.
Been getting a lot of help on here so THANK YOU ALL. Really helpful, I needed this.
>>
>>377640995
Just invest in hp and stamina for now. If you really want to go for a bleed build you can invest into luck later. Just use Carthus Rogue until you get about 40 luck and then infuse whichever weapon you're using with bleed because you can't use Carthus Rouge on a Bleed infused weapon.
>>
>>377640995
>add in the wrong points
Don't worry about that at all. You can respec your points later in the cathedral of the deep, You can do it 5 times unless you use the glitch for an infinite amount of times.

The glitch goes that once you respec you instantly close out the game through alt f4, taking out the disk or closing the application while still in the menu for the girl you talk to.
>>
>>377641248
>>377641367
I am getting such cool tips now it's gonna be so fun to level up thanks guys :=)))
>>
>>377641614
Start collecting Seeds of the Guardian early, you'll need em against invaders
>>
File: 1481537578436.jpg (51KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
1481537578436.jpg
51KB, 359x305px
>>377641614
even if you're being ironic always remember that people will actually help you if you ask and we won't think any less of it.
>>
>>377641897
I am not the most expressive person in the world. I don't know how to properly express gratitude so in written language it can come off as being ironic.

So I'm actually being thankful because I didn't expect to get so much advice. :)
>>377641790
I shall look into that.
>>
>>377641897
Also DK3 is impossible and a bit scary to go into as a new player, so all of your advices are really good for my whole experience. It's not like Diablo 2 where you just max out Strenght and farm all the skeletons at the entrance. Feeling like I know more what to do now.
>>
>>377642415
Your gratitude makes me happy
>>
>>377642495
My gratitude making you happy makes me happy as well.
:)
>>
>>377641897
That's a load of bullshit right there.
>>
>>377642764
This thread proves it
>>
>>377642836
It really isn't always the case though. If you get stuck on any boss usually all you see is git gud. I wish it was different and people are willing to at least put down a sign if the guy really needs it.
>>
>>377642764
Yeah well this thread proves that there are some pretty awesome people on this board. :)
>>
Minmaxing like this is the exact reason that Dark Souls PvP went downhill. If you all fucking crowdsource your build everyone ends up playing giantdads and backstab and parry fishing.
>>
>>377643063
I tend to feel like most people are just being swayed by common trends in terms of how to approach other anons.
>>
>>377643305
Yeah especially on 4chan I guess it's more common to be edgy than to be genuinely nice with a helpful vibe. Which is still ok I just don't think it fits the things I'm trying to convey.
But yeah I'd been wondering about this stuff for a long time so getting a sort of miniguide on builds was really helpful.
>>
It's nighttime for me, brothers. Thank you all for the advice, much appreciated! Peace < 3
>>
>>377640194
Citation needed*
>>
File: disgusting .jpg (64KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting .jpg
64KB, 620x414px
>he looks up guides and asks others for builds on his first play through
>he wants someone to help him in defeat a boss
Why even bother playing dark souls if your such a fucking pussy casual? The game isn't even that hard and yet your so fucking bad you want to abuse bleed builds for your first fucking play through? Jesus christ man just kys
>>
>>377644503
You're the worst
>>
>>377644503
It wasn't my first playthrough and yeah I am new I don't get what the shame in that is.
Not abuse. More like having an endgoal and not wanting to fuck it up by spending the wrong points.
>>
>>377644740
I get where the guy is coming from but still. I am new and wanting to start a discussion to learn from more op players. Nothing all that wrong with that, mate.
>>
>>377644740
>discovering things by yourself is boring
>I just like the abuse the best min max builds to ez mode everything XDDXDDXDXD

>>377644868
It isn't your first playthrough yet you want help killing the dancer lol. You can't even fuck up your points in Ds3, first of all you get resets, second of all if you need help killing the dancer then your builld won't even matter if you are that bad.

Half the fun of rpg's with different builds is thinking up the different builds yourself and min maxing them, not being baby fed so you can make the game as easy as possible for yourself
>>
>>377645484
Whatever you say, dude. :D I just enjoy doing the stuff that works. If that triggers you then you obviously have some anger issues, friend. Just because you played solo doesn't mean I don't like discussing stuff with other people.

I actually expected most people to respond like this guy but instead got super op nice and helpful players to talk to. Thank you all. < 3
>>
>>377645484
Different players can do what they damn well please.
It's inconceivable to me that you're reacting to OP as if you're taking offense with the way they approach things.
I didn't say that finding things out for yourself is stupid, I can accept that people can enjoy a thing I like in a way that differs from mine. Why can't you?
>>
>>377646034
Exactly. No point in arguing though. You're far above that. :)
>>
>>377646034
As in, I can feel like that guy is a troll and you are kind and decent so there's no point in meddling with that and feeding the troll.
>>
>>377645984
>I just enjoy doing the stuff that works
No you want the min maxed builds that break the game because your bad. Here I'll give you what you want senpai since I personally myself made min maxed builds for every type of build in ds3. https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/200103 apply carthus rouge to your fucking weapon and faceroll every boss in the game congratz. Armor doesn't even matter in ds3 so just wear whatever.

>>377646034
>just accept bad player don't want to get good
>its fine to want to cheese the game with broken builds and having people beat the boss for you XD
>just spoonfeed them the best build ever though they could find out this information any wear else
>>
>>377647005
You don't have to dodge my question so obviously you know.
>>
>>377647005
>level 120

level 30 max or bust always
>>
>>377647204
Because your question is the same thing that retards try to argue with music "XD its all subjective enjoyment", as if just because its their opinion means you cannot criticize it in anyway. If you want a safe space for yours or others opinions and don't wish to hear things against them, then maybe tumblr is a site you might enjoy more.
>>
>>377634409
Don't use bleed. It would just ruin your experience.
>>
>>377647442
>I like to twink so I can beat up unskilled or newer players XD
At level 30 bleed isn't even a real option. Raw Astora with max health/endurance is the only good build pre level 30 anyways.
>>
Why are you asking for build advice for PvE? Build what you want, experiment, and go in blind.
>>
>>377647582
It's not about safe spaces for me, and subjectivity in this case I think is too vague a term.
I'd be more sympathetic about this if it was about a competitive multiplayer game or something, I just don't understand what you have to gain from pissing on somebody for not wanting to attain the infamous DarkSouls Badge of Honor that a majority of anons like to tote around like it means something.
>>
File: sound of git gud.png (253KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
sound of git gud.png
253KB, 500x455px
>>377634409
or you could actually play the game without abusing mechanics and using a handholding guide

saged
>>
>>377647968
>implying I twink and pvp
>>
>>377634409
Why is Abyss Watchers such a bullshit boss fight? I refuse to pay for online to beat this fucking thing
>>
>>377640679
+20
>>
>>377648607
Equip a parry shield and parry the fucker for days. Literally laughed at how easy it was.
>>
>>377647968
Raw astora is like third in damage though. Longsword supreme
>>
>>377648289
Its about challenge anon, its about working hard, its about accomplishment. I've already said dark souls isn't that hard of a game but there is nothing to gain by playing a game on easy mode. What is the point in learning a cheesy build that you didn't even come up with yourself so you can rape everything in the game? Why not just download some fucking cheats while your at it and put on godmode, I mean its all subjective enjoyment xd.
>>
File: laugh at him.jpg (41KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
laugh at him.jpg
41KB, 760x571px
>>377634409
>wants to sequence break
>can't beat the dancer without help
Good luck with that, dumbass.
>>
>>377648745
Raw astora is literally the best damage sword in the game for the amount of stats needed to wield, assuming no extra stats in offensive. At low levels (like level 30 and below) it is best to just rock that and max out your health/endurance
>>
>>377648607
Bait them into fighting each other.
>>
>>377648607
see>>377649370
Once he splits into multiple watchers a watcher will spawn that will aggro the main boss and his sidekick into attacking him. So just run around till that one spawns, when either the main boss or his sidekick attack your semi friendly watcher then go attack him for free shots.
>>
>>377648607

i suggest doing cathedral of the deep before you do farron woods.
>>
File: Dragonslayer_Armour_-_01.png (1MB, 765x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonslayer_Armour_-_01.png
1MB, 765x1080px
Wouldn't recommend a bleed build for a new player. It involves heavy stat management and requires knowledge of the boss attacks. Bosses that are immune to bleed will laugh at you and push your shit in
>>
>>377649368
And you are aware of the nerf?
>>
I'm up to Aldrich and I still haven't found a weapon for me. I've mostly been upgrading non-scaling weapons(Fire Longsword, Deep Battle Axe) along with my Pyro Flame as I work towards my omnicaster build. Any Titanite Scales I get go into my Shield of Want so that rules out boss weapons, and I don't know what Twinkling Titanite weapons work with my build.
>>
>>377649816
Wait did From actually start patching the game properly? I haven't played in a long time and just assumed they would continue nerfing magic or something full retard like usual.
>>
>>377649949
>Upgrading your shield
You know that only increases the stability by 1, right?
>>
people actually use guides on their first playthrough, wow
>>
>>377650020
Yeah, now it has no use at all, other than having is hollow/poison because they added some weird luck scaling to it.
>>
>>377649013
It's about having a Power fantasy, people who don't want to have to try too hard have everything to gain from this. Some guys want to get in a game and feel the ecstasy of conquering their foes with minimal effort because it feels good. I wouldn't want anyone to drop the game out of frustration because I'd like them to play it too so they can ease themselves in and try playing the hard/true way on another playthrough.
The best thing about dark souls 3 is that it doesn't exclude those players. More people playing Dark Souls 3 is objectively better than less people playing or am I wrong?
>>
File: image.png (726KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
726KB, 750x406px
>>377649949
Buy Ashes of Ariandel and get the Onyx Blade.
>>
>invade host
>They have full fallen knight set, shield of want, and dark sword
Wat do
>>
>>377650375
2h and l1 spam at them and throw prism stones on the ground
>>
File: abyss watchers.jpg (227KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
abyss watchers.jpg
227KB, 728x546px
Did Farron Greatsword getting turned into a UGS make the weapon art unparryable?
>>
>>377650218
>It's about having a Power fantasy
Because a power fantasy of being the fucking savior of the world who kills giants and dragons isn't enough unless they can do it without even trying? Lmfao get that faggot logic out of here, power fantasys come when you have to build yourself up to the power. Otherwise what is the point of the game? Why not just watch a fucking movie so you can just self insert yourself and put in 0 effort.

>More people playing Dark Souls 3 is objectively better than less people playing or am I wrong?
Why would I give a fuck about having shitters playing who can't even beat the game without help or cheese builds? You think I want to fight more try hard min maxers at pontiffs who even with the best builds suck dick? This type of player would at best evolve into a parry spamming faggot because he never had to learn anything challenging in his life.
>>
>>377650361
When can I safely do AoA content? I heard the DLC is brutally difficult.
>>
>>377650204
Lmfao did they at least gut carthus memesword, washing pole, estoc/greatshield, and flame spear? What is the meta rn anyways. From made every weapon the same so I assume their must be an objectively best meta still.
>>
>>377650757
Level 65-70.
>>
>>377650375
Run and never look back.
>>
>>377650757
Only the final boss of AOA is difficult. Half of the enemies are crow zombies that puke that'll never kill you, and the other half are generic hollows.
>>
File: rs wildy fucking pj.gif (999KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
rs wildy fucking pj.gif
999KB, 240x180px
>>377650375
Equip broken sword or just fists and beat them down with no parries or running attacks. Then they will understand the true nature of dark souls.
>>
Just use the dark axe nigga. She is weak to that shit
>>
Can someone explain to me how boss grab hitboxes work? It seems really broken to me.
>>
Did they buffed Bloodlust? i always loved that serrated katana with the self mutilating buff.
>>
>>377651459
The same as any other hitbox. Learn the timing to dodge and you wont get hit
>>
>>377651518
But how does it grab me if I'm no where near the hand.
>>
>>377651563
Don't roll into the grab
Put distance between you and the boss
>>
>>377650639
A power fantasy is precisely that, whether one works to attain it or not. I believe in hard work too but i'm not gonna deny anyone from playing the game the way they want. I don't think there's anything pointless about playing a game the easy way if they can appreciate it in a way that I can't relate to and I think it's unfortunate that you can't see that, and worse yet, vilify it irrationally.

I'd think if anything you could find pleasure in shutting down those min/maxing noobs with your superior skill and experience. Besides, whether there's a lot of players or not there will always be those min/maxing anons who play that way for whatever reason they ''justify'' it with.
I also think that having more people is good for the franchise, the community and it's definitely good for the developers. More paying customers increases the likelihood for me the consumer to get a new and improved game in the future. A game which i'd happily pay for.
>>
>>377651563
Because you probably dodged late so the hitbox connected but the animation isn't instant or it would look janky as fuck. So you are grabbed halfway through your dodge animation thus making it look like the hitbox was wrong.

or what this guy said>>377651671 if your so retard that you actually tried to roll into the grab
>>
>bleed
>>
What are some good options for Simple and Blessed infusions?

>Caestus
>>
>>377651764
>>377651671
No I'm not anywhere near the grab but it still connects. It's a weird thing to get used to.
>>
>>377651827
Simple Parry dagger is cool, but I can't use it to save my life
>>
>>377651718
If he wants a power fantasy with no effort then he should go watch movies and self insert, the whole point of games is so it is YOU who has to put in the effort to succeed.

He already paid for it so that last point is mute, and having a shitter min max parry spammer in the community only serves to encourage others to be min max parry spammers so no, having him playing isn't good for the community.
>>
>>377651856
Then it is what I said before, its just the animations look a bit wonky because instant animations would look even more fucked. The actually hitboxes in DS3 are superb, you can watch some "hitbox porn" videos on it if you want proof. Dodge a bit earlier and your problem should be solved.
>>
>>377634409
>>377634662
GIT
>>
File: 1493776691697.jpg (219KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
1493776691697.jpg
219KB, 800x423px
Aren't bleed builds only op against bosses? OP would likely get his shit pushed in by basic mobs and Invaders
>>
>>377640194
>>377644460
i will never acknowledge hyper armour/weapon art bullshit as poise but apparently greatswords and other big weapons can activate some serious poise after a recent patch.
>>
File: 1489046972327.jpg (97KB, 523x521px) Image search: [Google]
1489046972327.jpg
97KB, 523x521px
>get invaded
>run my ass to the nearest secluded spot or high grass
>chameleon/lie down
>turn up the volume, leave the room and make myself coffee
>can hear the steps of the guy searching for me all the way across the house
This is what I do now, forever
>>
>>377648607
Not getting hit boils down to learning his combos and just staying back until they're done. Pretty bullshit fight. Also, learn to strafe around when he does the jumping attack. It's backstab fodder
>>
>>377653037

They actually took most of the poise back out of most weapon arts because people didn't think it was fair that WAs couldn't be interrupted.
>>
>>377652530
So, what the fuck is she painting?
>>
>>377653518
Essentially a new world
She names it after you/Gael
>>
File: das2_vs_das3players.jpg (146KB, 1299x764px) Image search: [Google]
das2_vs_das3players.jpg
146KB, 1299x764px
On another related matter, or just fact...

>dark souls 3 has almost 10,000 active players on the pc version right now
>cant play dark souls 3 on my laptop
>dark souls 2 has on average between 200 and 400 players online at all times
so depressing
>>
File: wtf.png (218KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
218KB, 500x500px
>>377640194
Found the gay retard.
>>
>>377652102
I disagree, I think games can be likened to a playground where you can do what you like and don't need to care whether you're being criticized for it. I can accept that there is no safe space for either type of player, They'll run into eachother inevitably and will therefore spark conflict. There's no fixing something like that as long as humans maintain their individual freedom of expressing themselves. There's no point in fighting about that with anyone, which is why I like to tell people to stop frustrating themselves with that conflict. That's the only part about my argument which you could call self-serving.

I don't see how my point was moot at all, That kind of behavior can either encourage OR discourage. With all sincerity i'd like to know what you meant with that statement if you'd be inclined to answer.
>>
>>377652530

No, bleed builds are designed for PvP and some overpowered basic mobs with bleed weakness (Sulvayhn's Beasts and Hand Ogres), they get wrecked against bosses that aren't weak to bleed (every boss but Dancer).
>>
File: 1492973806676.jpg (35KB, 414x310px) Image search: [Google]
1492973806676.jpg
35KB, 414x310px
>>377651790
>using caestus in your off-hand to parry
>calling anyone else a shitter

Nice webm though, katana fags are the worst.
>>
File: 1493247971687.png (134KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493247971687.png
134KB, 872x632px
>>377650375
Sacred flame.
Alternatively, Avelyn with exploding bolts does wonders.
>>
>>377654047

Caestus used to be OP for parry fishing until they patched it so it has normal parry frames and you take extra damage if you flub the parry.

> threw a tantrum and made the previous best parry weapon into the worst on purpose
> dev team needs to git gud
>>
>>377634662
>her hit detection is fucking thrash
You're trash.
>>
>>377653857
Wew lad how pseudo intellectual can you get? I think I got autism just from reading that first paragraph.

If he already paid for it then the developers have his money to make new games, him playing makes 0 difference.

Being a faggot encourages new players to be similar, because for people who play the game blind will get invaded by the faggot and and will lose to their cheese because they are new. So they will think that is the optimal way of playing the game, and start to learn how to cheese themselves. They will then have to wait until they lose to someone actually good, so they can realize this is not the optimal way of playing. The amount of good players is much much lower than parry spammer monkeys or only running attack niggers.
>>
>>377653704
which version of ds2 are you looking at though?
>>
>>377655125
the wrong one, sotfs released in 2015, not 2014
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.