[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you played the greatest action game series of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: Ninja Gaiden.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Gaiden.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
Can we talk about Ninja Gaiden? I want to talk about it.

>Favorite weapon?
>Favorite boss?
>Favorite chapter?
Favorite girl?

Remember that vanilla 3 and Yaiba don't exist.
>>
File: 1493424971887.png (2MB, 1080x1920px)
1493424971887.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>Kusari-Gama
>Genshin
>Chapter 1 of NG2
>Ayane
>>
>>377622996
Dragon Sword and Diabilaharo

Alma 1

Can't remember

Slime Covered Rachel
>>
>>377622996
>Favorite weapon?
Vigoorian flail
>Favorite boss?
Murai
>Favorite chapter?
Military base
Favorite girl?
momiji
>>
So glad they put in Kasumi in NG3RE
>>
>>377623280
>Kusarigama

Muh nigga

>>377623602
Is it weird that i like the VF in 1 more than 2? I don't know why it is, maybe it's because there are less effects so the animation looks cleaner? I hate the way they look when upgraded to level 3 too.
>>
>>377623932
Actually I prefer the look and feel of the nunchucks, that's some satisfying shit. They just don't do enough damage.
>>
File: Kasumi.jpg (260KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi.jpg
260KB, 1920x1200px
>>377623916
Fuck yes. It's so hard to choose between her and Momiji but i think deep down Kasumi is still my favorite. I just wish she played a part in the story already.

Really love her playstyle too, love that command grab though it comboing into SOB is a bit too strong, love that she gets Sakura Midori and i love the windmill shuriken and how it can be thrown after any combo string that ends with a triangle attack.

They did such a good job making each character have nuances to them and not just different movesets. Just wish Rachel was there
>>
>>377624296
Well me too but they are just the level 1 version of the flails in the first game and the moveset is limited enough as it is.
>>
>>377622996
>>Favorite weapon?
Vigoorian Flails
>>Favorite boss?
Fiend Ryu
>>Favorite chapter?
Ch. 8 of NGB
>Favorite girl?
Probably Momiji
>>
>>377622996

Razor's Edge wasn't very good, either; another game made by a hack that can only ape Itagaki.
>>
>Favorite weapon?
cant decide, but i will go with dragon sword
>Favorite boss?
murai, a true classic
>Favorite chapter?
sky city tokyo (NG2)
>Favorite girl?
momiji
>>
File: Eye contact.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Eye contact.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>377622996
I guess i should post my answers though those bullet points were mainly there to get the thread started, you know how it is...

>Favorite weapon
Hard but it's probably Kusarigama. It's fun but also because of the novelty, hard to find it in other games and in any other game this weapon would have animated and played like shit.

>Favorite boss?
Fiend Genshin easily. Best designed boss fight in the game, it's 1v1 humanoid fight like all great action game fights are, it's constant back and forth and extremely fast paced. Momiji absolutely destroys him in RE though

>Favorite chapter?

This is very hard and i don't think i can choose. Probably any chapter on the Hayabusa village and surrounding areas. The first time i played Sigma 1 demo i thought the games were set in ancient Japan.

>Favorite girl
It's Kasumi but Momiji is close second. I like them all though. I think Ayane in 2 is the weakest when it comes to gameplay.
>>
>>377625723
I liked it on master ninja, the enemy layouts were some serious bullshit. It's not as good as cookie monster's games but you get what you get.
>>
>>377625723
Fuck of with your Sonic tier autism Black fag
>>
It's a crime that the only game with NG in the title they bothered to port was that yaiba garbage. Japan's evil truly knows no limits.
>>
Why do people like Murai so much? I know he's infamous for being "learn how to play faggit" first boss but he is really simple when you know what's happening. I really like the boss theme in Sigma, makes the fight intimidating
>>
>>377622996
Ninja Gaiden 2 was a miserable experience to try to play. The camera is so awful it is nearly unplayable.

Maybe the PS3 version is better or something but II on 360 was absolute dog shit.
>>
>>377626695
Another series kept safe and pure :^)
>>
>>377626763

That's pretty much it actually. Even if you've been suffering through the level, you'd get through it eventually through sheer force of will. You have to git gud to defeat Murai. Either that, or cheese him with Flying Swallow.
>>
Ninja Gaiden Black is the best action fighting game of all time probably

god of shit doesn't come close
>>
>>377626916
It's a question of time, lad.
>>
>>377626763
Forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7-t5kXiotQ

NG has surprisingly good and varied soundtrack. It's got that Blade tier techno but also great ambience tracks. There's one in the first game that gives me Soul Reaver vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW4h5K3ttNY
>>
What the fuck was with those achievements in Ninja Gaiden 2 like "beat the game using only x weapon" for every weapon and it only gave like 5g each.
Who the fuck would replay the game that many times? Not saying the game was bad Iliked it but that's crazy.
>>
>>377623280
Fuck Kasumi, Rachel and Irene. Ayane is best girl. Ryu got some shit taste.
>>
File: Kasumi burns the roast.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi burns the roast.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>377627545
Irene is the only shit tier girl in the series and she's the one the fucking games keep trying to ship. Absolutely disgusting, worse yet she can't die because they already pulled the "his girl gets killed" in the first game.
>>
>>377627248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YehLQEp_88I
>>
File: 1477582598246.png (18KB, 452x363px)
1477582598246.png
18KB, 452x363px
>>377627248
>emulating the playstation versions of ninja gaiden
its like you love eating shit
>>
Is NG kill? Are they just gonna do shit Souls clones now?
>>
>>377629567
i think so, itagaki is pretty much broke, and hayashi cant make good NG games
>>
File: Consider the following.png (835KB, 934x928px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.png
835KB, 934x928px
>>377629654
My God, i don't want the thread to die but i don't wan to deal with this bullshit. Just let it go already, it's over.

>All the superior versions of the games are on PS3
>Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Sigma 2 and Razor's Edge are great games.

LET . IT . GO
>>
>>377623916
Kasumi's command throw makes NG3RE's combat almost bearable.
>>
>>377630187
razor's edge is far from great and the ps3 versions introduce as many new problems as they fix
>>
>>377630290
>razor's edge is far from great

You're right it's amazing

>the ps3 versions introduce as many new problems as they fix

Such as?
>>
>>377630187
calm down, i think ninja gaiden sigma is a great game (the best ps3 NG), i just didnt like sigma 2 and yaiba. taking out the blood and censoring cutscenes was really unnecessary
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.