[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RPGs with Co-op

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 4568464564.png (1MB, 783x752px) Image search: [Google]
4568464564.png
1MB, 783x752px
Give me RPGs that you can co-op through with a friend and that feel like sharing an adventure! Similar to Divinity: Original Sin, but not Divinity: Original Sin.

Thanks.
>>
BG2
>>
BROWN BRICKS
>>
Dungeon Siege
Titan Quest
>>
Mine Crap
>>
M I N E Y C R A F T A
>>
QUITE PAWSIBLY NEVER HAD SEX
>>
File: 3754-1.jpg (9KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
3754-1.jpg
9KB, 384x288px
>>
Divinity: Original Sin 2
>>
>>377621998
Titan quest is GOAT, and so is Grim Dawn
>>
>>377621778
Divinity: Original Sin 2
>>
>>377621778
>Divinity: Original Sin 2
>>
I told you to shut up but you didn't listen.
>>
Dokapon Kingdom
>>
>>377622435
>fire spec
>ring of flame maxed out immediately
>literally just walk through everything and watch it explode
>>
>>377623424
>thinking diablo clone players care about challenge
It's literally just a skinner box
>>
>>377622371
is this some kind of experimental shitposting?
>>
You can shut up now.
>>
>>377621778
It's quite shocking how much this guy looks like my older brother whom I haven't seen in years

Really makes me think
>>
>>377621778
The story missions of the MMORPG Neverwinter are bioware-tier shit.

But they are fun with a friend also it's free.
>>
Fable 2 and Fallout Tactics come to mind.

The only actually good one I can think of is Tales of Symphonia, but the camera in that one is fucked.
>>
>>377621778
Tales of Vesperia if you can find a character your friend likes.
>>
>>377621778
secret of mana
Tales of symphonia
Tales of Vesperia
>>
FREE IPAD
>>
Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition
>>
>>377625382
You mean "No Fun Allowed"-Version?
>>
>>377621778
Final Fantasy IX
>>
Man, i'm really trying to think of stuff, but there really aren't that many co-op Rpgs I can think of.

I guess Fable 2 and 3?
>>
>>377625427
I only played the EE, I thought it was better?
>>
AC/DC shirts are so lame
>>
>>377625427
THAT EXCUSE HAS MORE HOLES THAN A SLICE OF THIS FINE GORGOMBERT!
But seriously the voices are the only worse part.
>>
>>377625472
Depends. Some things are great about it others are completely retarded. I still can't forgive them that they changed the voices of the merchants in cyseal. Lots of skills, balance and talents were also far better in the classic version. And don't get me starting about the terrible annoying voiceacting. Thank god DOS 2 won't have that shit.

No one has as many friends as the man with many cheeses!
>>
File: EoCApp 2017-05-03 00-39-02-618.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
EoCApp 2017-05-03 00-39-02-618.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>377625618
yeah, the characters have small amount of lines, which I imagine it is due to how voice acting is expensive, this makes NPCs much more annoying with the same market chatter over and over and over until you want to punch a british on the gabber

Voice acting is overrated, it's better to have more dialogue in mute than few lines that are voiced. Hope they learn this for their next game, I haven't tried it yet and don't like getting anything Early Access.
>>
>>377625854
They don't have that many new lines in the EE either. They just toned down the amount of repeats/minute which they could have done in the classic version but chose to ignore.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.