[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biohazard / Resident Evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 67

File: zombie.jpg (33KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
zombie.jpg
33KB, 704x528px
RESIDENT EVIL THREAD - No embarrassingly shameful fan art posting edition.

Let's start this shit:

>What was the first Resident Evil game you played and when did you play it?
>What is your favorite Resident Evil?
>Favorite protagonist?
>Favorite antagonist?
>Favorite enemy from any of the games?
>Favorite camera style for RE (fixed camera, over the shoulder, first person, other)?
>What are you hoping for RE8?
>What new spinoffs do you want to see if any?
>How many more dozens of references do you think we'll see to pic related before the series goes under?
>>
Bump for interest. Not a resident evil player but want to get into the games.
>>
File: tumblr_o63lt05Aqb1tox5ero1_1280.png (219KB, 625x827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o63lt05Aqb1tox5ero1_1280.png
219KB, 625x827px
What was that about fanart
>>
>>377620516
RE2 in 1998
REmake and 4 are tied
Claire Redfield
Salazar
Mr. X
They're basically even
Actual zombies
Get the main series back on track first
Too many
>>
>>377620913

Resident Evil Remake is a good starting point for the old school style.

One of the best games of all time, highly recommend it.
>>
Code Veronica X after i picked it up at a junk sale in 2005, one of my favourite series now
Gotta be 2
>Favorite protagonist?
They're all pretty bland but I like Claire most
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker pre last act of RE5
Verdugo from 4 was cool as hell
>Favorite camera style for RE (fixed camera, over the shoulder, first person, other)?
Fixed camera is most comfy for me
Interesting new virus ideas, recent stuff like the Revelations aquatic mutations were neat, would like to see more of that with a larger scope than RE7 had
Please no, no more
>How many more dozens of references do you think we'll see to pic related before the series goes under?
I doubt many

Playing through the PS4 port of Code veronica x just now actually
>>
>>377620913
Don't bother with RE7. It doesn't even have piƱata enemies, superhero acrobatics, incremental weapon upgrades bought with priceless ancient Spanish gold, or costume unlocks. Resident Evil shouldn't be about managing scarce resources while trying to survive in a creepy mansion full of monsters and weird puzzles. :^)
>>
File: re2 bodybag promo.jpg (425KB, 1321x1600px) Image search: [Google]
re2 bodybag promo.jpg
425KB, 1321x1600px
>>377620516
RE1, some late 90s
tie between REmake and 2
>Favorite protagonist?
Jill
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
William's mutations, especially early ones
fixed
Return to RE1-3 style gameplay.
Don't know of any.
I can't recall too many in the first place.

>>377620913
Just play them in release order, and you're good to go.
With RE1, you can choose between the dozens of ports, or the brilliant REmake, which is nowadays available on all systems as HD port.

Give the series' biggest, old rival, the Silent Hill series (1-4) a shot soon afterwards too.
>>
Resident evil 1 in 1999 when I was 9

Code Veronica or 2

>Favorite protagonist?
Claire

>Favorite antagonist?
Alexia

Lisa Trevor

Fixed

Nothing

RE Outbreak file 1 and 2 HD

What
>>
My older cousin got 2 when it first came out so I'm pretty nostalgic for that one. Though REmake and 4 are probably my favorites. 5 is 10/10 coop that I'm playing with my friend currently.
>>
>>377620913
Play in release order if you want the best experience. People might knock RE1 as being dated, but it isn't. REmake changes quite a few things as well, some I'm not fond of, so that's not really a genuine first experience.

Also, play the multiplayer games with friends. Playing alone is a mistake.
>>
>>377621390
Thanks anon
>>
Resident Evil 2. I remember my father picking up the game and I absolutely fell in love with it.
Really tough to say. Probably REmake
>Favorite protagonist?
Probably Jill or Leon
>Favorite antagonist?
Alfred and Alexia. They were certainly the strangest to me and left the biggest impression.
Tyrant
Any is fine, so long as it works
I actually enjoyed 7 a lot, so as long as they keep up the formula, I'd be fine. I'd really like them to do the ghost stuff in RE4 Beta though.
I just want a new Outbreak damn it.
Tons
>>
>>377620516
Played Resident Evil 2 in 1998
Favorite is RE4, then REmake then RE2
Best protagonist is Claire in RE2
Wesker is a great villain
Lickers are my favorite enemy, they terrified me in RE2 when I first saw one.
I like the over the shoulder camera
Hoping for a good game, I don't mind if it sticks to first person honestly
>>
>>377621692

>that picture

Fucking hell that's some childhood PTSD right there.
>>
>>377621846
I think Resident Evil 1 is total garbage in every way compared to Remake. It doesn't even help you aim at enemies, you have to manually point to the direction you want to attack, which makes fighting fast enemies such as hunters and chimera infuriating. There's no quick turn either. The only fun you can have is listening to what appears to be some kind of voice acting.
>>
File: 1485876258107.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485876258107.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>>377620516
Nemesis. I used to play it with my uncle when I was 6

>>What is your favorite Resident Evil?
Either 3 or 4
3 because I played it first or 4 for the balance of horror and atmosphere

>>Favorite protagonist?
Leon

>>Favorite antagonist?
Nemesis

>>Favorite enemy from any of the games?
Hunters always keep me on my toes

>>Favorite camera style for RE (fixed camera, over the shoulder, first person, other)?
Fixed camera is clunky but at the same time it adds a layer of tension that over the shoulder doesn't have. Lost in Nightmares being the exception

>>What are you hoping for RE8?
I don't know at this point. RE7 was solid albeit lacking in replayabililty compared to it's predecessors.

>>What new spinoffs do you want to see if any?
Can we get The Mercenaries spin-off with RE6 mechanics? I'd pay top buck for that

>>How many more dozens of references do you think we'll see to pic related before the series goes under?
3 more at least
>>
>>377621727

Patrician resi taste.
>>
File: re2 female zombie concept.jpg (185KB, 1215x3074px) Image search: [Google]
re2 female zombie concept.jpg
185KB, 1215x3074px
>>377622975
RE2 promo / concept art is goddamn 10/10 material.
Also demonstrates the big difference between classic RE and "modern" zombies: nowadays, we only get "angry men w/ skin disease", while oldschool RE zombys were literally dead meat, marionetted clumsily around by spoopy microbes.

>tfw subscribed to a gaming magazine in late 90s, the first issue came in mail, it had this pic in the cover, and my mother was the one to fetch the mail
>>
>>377623345
That's fine, I disagree though.

What I prefer in the original:
>the newborn -> death puzzle is more atmospheric in the original
>REmake is better graphically, but they watered down the palette
>Lisa Trevor felt like padding / not a worthwhile addition to me
>the new scene with Wesker where he can fall down the chamber against Lisa is stupid
>the crimson head in the undercroft coffin hanging above feels thematically out of place
>Barry's new model is shit

Probably a couple other things I'm forgetting, overall I think REmake is good but it doesn't top the original for me. But part of what makes the original better for me is the fact that it came first, I played it first, and I got attached to it and the atmosphere it had, which is very different from REmake's.
>>
>>377620516
RE5 on release. I played RE3 for a bit when I was a kid at my uncle's place, but never got into the series. I didn't actively avoid it or anything though.
REmake
>Favorite protagonist?
Chris from RE5. I liked his story arc and the presentation of the game is way more emotionally charged than any of the others. Plus, RCS is god-tier VA for Chris.
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker.
Zombies, REmake.
I'd say over the shoulder. It's what I started with and what I have the most fond memories of, but REmake 2 or RE8 could change my mind.
A Raccoon City-like environment. More Resident Evil characters. A direct continuation of RE7's events with Ethan and Mia's treatment by "Umbrella."
I'd like a 4 player co-op game starring Jill, Chris, Leon and Claire that focused on item management and character related skills (lockpick/lighter etc.).
It'll be welcome no matter how many.
>>
File: residentevil2.jpg (172KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
residentevil2.jpg
172KB, 1000x992px
>>377623794
>>377623794

Yeah it's my favourite concept art, will never be topped in my opinion.

The terror it evoked in me as a kid was something else, yet I couldn't help myself from being drawn to it. I doubt this kind of thing would even be allowed today.

And yeah I fucking hate nu-zombies. Part of what made the RE zombies so scary was the tragic nature of them: Normal people caught up in something bigger than themselves and enduring a fate they didn't deserve. You felt genuine pity as you made your way through the streets of Raccoon City.

Modern zombies don't allow you time to feel that pity, because they're sprinting towards you screaming.
>>
>>377620516
Played them all but the first one and spinoffs.
>>
>>377620913
3, when i was like 12 at a friends house, we couldnt get past the garbage bin at the very start
Probably either 3, 4 or REmake. But i love the OG ones and 4 more or less the same
>Favorite protagonist?
Jill and Leon
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker easy
Nemesis
I mean we tried over the shoulder, and that ran its course, its time to return to fixed angles. I hate the first person meme
Im not hoping anything, im expecting it to be like re7, all my hopes lie with REmake 2
Good ones
Im think that if RE has lasted this long, it will never die. For better or worse
>>
>>377620913
Obligatory:
1 (non-greatest hits directors cut), 2 (dualshock), 3, CVX (IMO, i know people shit on it), REmake, 4 (ps4 and PC UHD best versions)

Optional:
0 (gets a lot of shit but its alright), Outbreak (would be obligatory but no online), outbreak2, 5, REV1, REV2, 7, UmbChronicles and Darkside Chronicles

Avoid like the plague:
gaiden, re2 on the game.com, OG 4 pc port, survivor2, 6, ORC, Umbrella corps

Play it ironically:
Survivor, dead aim
>>

The original. I was like 5 or 6. Shit was sp00k

RE2. Only real OG's pick RE2.

>Favorite protagonist?

That bitch from RE2. I forget her name.

>Favorite antagonist?

Zombies? All of them? I fuckin HATED those licker guys.

Nemesis. RUN BITCH RUNNN

Old school camera style was best.

Still haven't played 7 so idk

None. Gtfo. Make good games again.

>How many more dozens of references do you think we'll see to pic related before the series
goes under?

Kill yourself
>>
I really want to buy RE7 but I dont know. Is it more a corridor FPS than survival horror?
>>
>>377625953
Only in the final stretch, and maybe one small part in the middle. Other than that, it's survival horror.

Play
>at night
>with headphones
>with all HUD off

and I'm sure you'll have a good time.
>>
>>377625953
The game really goes to shit towards the end, before that its fine
>>
I think Zero is actually better than RE3 because even though it has its problems, it's not so much plagued by constant annoyances. Zero may have its boring animal enemies and annoying bullet sponge leechmen, but RE3 is built entirely around invisible QTEs, and the common basic attack of the one immortal enemy in the game is an inescapable stunlock.
>>
File: Chrisepilogue.png (174KB, 763x354px) Image search: [Google]
Chrisepilogue.png
174KB, 763x354px
Whats up Resident Evil Thread.

I'm Chris Redfield, you may know me from such titles as Resident Evil. I just wanted to drop by and say hi, and to tell you to stay the fuck away from my sister Claire. There's been rumours floating around that I had an appearance in RE7, well that's a fucking lie. Also, Leon's a nice guy, we're getting on well and we plan to rescue my girl Rebecca later this year.
>>
File: 20161010200854_1.jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161010200854_1.jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
is there more to life than tank controls /re/?
>>
File: 1478487693192.jpg (27KB, 434x313px) Image search: [Google]
1478487693192.jpg
27KB, 434x313px
RE1 on ps1.
Played it at a friends house. he was the kind of kid that his parents would elt him watch R rated movies and play M rated games. Was too scared to play it then but now its one of my all time favorites
REmake
>Favorite protagonist?
Jill or re4 leon
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
Castle Zealots from RE4
Fixed camera angles
More spooks and sense of urgency and the need to save ammo and such. RE7 was a very good step in the right direction. Also RE2 remake news FUCKING WHEN!?!?
Something to explain umbrellas full metamorphosis to the new blue umbrella
Iunno
>>
File: 1488221754479.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488221754479.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>377626316
Who allowed imposters into this thread
>>
>>377620516
RE2 in my mid to late teens.
Resident Evil Remake
>Favorite protagonist?
Leon from RE2
>Favorite antagonist?
Nemesis
Nemesis, fun to look at, fun to fight.
If I could play REmake over the shouler, that would be my favorite. I've yet to judge RE7
I havent played RE7 (nor RE4,5,6) but I'm looking forward to it and I hope they keep the first person view.
more Hunk adventures.
meh
>>
Just started RE4 on professional. Is the Blacktail any good?
>>
>>377623794
Man, this picture.... I really wanted RE2 back then for N64, but it was banned in my stupid country.
The magazines were still doing reviews and reports and basically blueballing everyone born too late to get it from elsewhere.
But I cut it out from a magazine and put it on cardboard and made a little stand-up display with it (I did that alot at that time, e.g. with pictures from Castlevania 64 vampires and the Cerberus).
I also drew it. I remember taking great care of her rotting shoulder and the hip and the dead hanging hairdo.
>>
>>377627182
>but it was banned in my stupid country.
hearing stories like this really boils up my blood.
>>
>>377626783
Kekfield.
>>
File: ClaireDCKnife.webm (1MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
ClaireDCKnife.webm
1MB, 640x358px
Becoming so attached to the cast of Resident Evil is what made the games for me, and the turn it took with RE7 (whilst I did love it) I can't see me being hyped for the next game unless it's with the original cast/not a spin off.

I think for Resident Evil, RE2make is my last hope.
>>
>>377627691
Wheres that webm from?
>>
>>377620516
FIRST
RE Directors Cut back in 1997 i think

What is your favorite Resident Evil?
RE3 NEMESIS

>>Favorite protagonist? JILL
>>Favorite antagonist? NEMESIS
>>Favorite enemy from any of the games? NAKED ZAMBIES
>>Favorite camera style for RE? FIXED
>>What are you hoping for RE8? A NEW FRANCHISE COMPLETELY
>>What new spinoffs do you want to see if any? RE HENTAI DATING SIM
>>
>>377627990
Darkside Chronicles, the shooter. You should play them if you haven't, they're amazing just for the cutscenes. I hope they use the basis of her model for the new RE2 Remake.
>>
>>377620516

Resident evil 3 with my brothers when I was maybe 10.
REmake/4
>Favorite protagonist?
Tie between Jill/Claire and Leon
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
Crimson heads and nemesis are the only ones who have actually made me nervous so them.
Fixed
More classic gameplay and cast. And the reveal that the guy claiming to be Chris was an imposter working for umbrella or something to tie 7 more in to the universe.
Only spinoffs Ive played is revelations and I really liked it so more of that probably.
>>
File: C.A.R.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
C.A.R.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Finnaly an excuse to repost this.
>>
>>377629110
fucking hell are they going full john wick gun-fu now?
>>
http://variety.com/2017/film/global/resident-evil-reboot-cannes-film-festival-1202439086/

>ā€˜Resident Evilā€™ Franchise Set for a Reboot

>Details such as the reboot director, stars, and how the reboot would fit into the franchise narrative are being kept under wraps. But Martin Moszkowicz, chairman of the board at Constantin Film, did confirm to Variety at the Cannes Film Festival that a reboot is in development at the giant German production company, which owns rights to the franchise and has produced all of its installments.

>Distributed by Screen Gems in the U.S., all six ā€œResident Evilsā€ have starred Milla Jovovich. Anderson has written all six of the installments and directed four. His involvement on a reboot is open to question, however, as he prepares ā€œMonster Hunter,ā€ again inspired by a video game from Japanā€™s Capcom, which is set to be brought to the market in late 2017 or early 2018.

Will we finally get a good live action Resident Evil movie?
>>
>>377629970
the first RE movie was a guilty pleasure of mine. I hated the rest.
>>
>>377629110
When can we expect a copy online?
>>
>>377629970
The Anderson kinos are kinos already
>>
File: 1486602179724.jpg (685KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
1486602179724.jpg
685KB, 2335x2507px
I'm too scared to keep playing RE7. Fuck Dad. Fuck the black slime people. Fuck the random noises. Fuck First Person. I can only ever see one fourth of my environment and whenever I'm trying to run away I can see behind me.

Fucking sits there without me touching it. $35 of plastic cause I shit my pants playing it.
>>
>>377629969
They probably took inspiration from it.
I first witnessed Center axis relock in splinter cell conviction back then. I tought it looked cool, then john wick kind of popularised it.
Also Leon doing things like that is no surprising coming from a guy who survived re4.
>>
>>377630054
Late june probably.
>>
File: Knife only run.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Knife only run.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>377630491
i hope so.
>>
File: 20160917033540_1.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160917033540_1.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Will angry moths ever make a return?
>>
>>377621616
RE7 SUCKS ITS JUST OUTLAST I WATCHED THE FIRST HOUR ON YOUTUBE
>>
It was RE: Director Cut when I was 10-11 in the early 2000s
Code Veronica X
>Favorite protagonist?
Sheva
>Favorite antagonist?
Hard to choose but I guess Excella. tits.
The Hunters
I'm starting to like over the shoulder a little more
Not a direct sequel to 7 but have it set in same universe
More Claire spinoffs, or another spinoff with Claire, Chris, Leon and Jill in the same place
>How many more dozens of references do you think we'll see to pic related before the series goes under? 3
>>
>>377630651
What the hell, Leon looks weird with a chest rig
>>

I unironically loved raid mode in Revelaitons. I'd love an "arcade" RE game with just raid mode and mercenaries desu.
>>
>>377623794
I want to fuck that zombie.
>>
File: Leonbinoculars.jpg (22KB, 310x341px) Image search: [Google]
Leonbinoculars.jpg
22KB, 310x341px
>>377631040
Not he is good.
Trust me when pic related and degeneration leon exist, then damnation leon is good.
>>
>>377630298
Man up son. Your testicles are at stake here.
>>
Can RE8 please make Ethan an actual character?
>>
File: Leather head.jpg (32KB, 383x412px) Image search: [Google]
Leather head.jpg
32KB, 383x412px
>>377626316
Hey i think i saw you last night near the leatherclub.
>>
Zero in the early 2000's
2 or 4
>Favorite protagonist?
Jill
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
Nemesis or Mr. X
Fixed
For it to be good
None
Maybe a few at most
>>
File: viamahero_v006p096-097.jpg (639KB, 1739x1245px) Image search: [Google]
viamahero_v006p096-097.jpg
639KB, 1739x1245px
>>377631915
I'd prefer to not even see Ethan again, maybe make mention of him but not have him in the story anymore. RE8 should be yet another new face as the protagonist with a different angle on the character.

I want to play as a Japanese guy trying to survive an outbreak in the suburbs. Give me those narrow, lonely streets with antiquated shops and neon lights like Raccoon City had again.
>>
File: Chris v Wesker.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Chris v Wesker.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>377631919
CHRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS
>>
File: Manuela Hidalgo OA.jpg (9KB, 240x480px) Image search: [Google]
Manuela Hidalgo OA.jpg
9KB, 240x480px
>>377620516

Resident Evil 4 (GC) in 2004
Resident Evil 4
Claire Redfield
Albert Wesker
El Gigante
Over the shoulder
Actual zombies
Something involving Ada Wong as the main protagonist, I guess. Or another on-rails shooter like The Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles.
A lot
>>
>>377632297
WESKER YOU ARE ALIVE!
WHAT DID YOU DO TO JILL!
>>
File: IMG_2964.jpg (50KB, 1004x1504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.jpg
50KB, 1004x1504px
>>377620516

Would have been Resident Evil 3 on Sega Dreamcast in either 2000/01, didn't really get into it, think I was too young (I was 9/10)

Either REmake, 2 or 4. Special shoutout to 7 for being thoroughly excellent in VR.

>Favorite protagonist?

Male, probably Leon.
Female, has to be Jill.

>Favorite antagonist?

Wesker, but I also like Krauser due to his history with Leon.

Mr X's final form in RE2, because that intro music before you fight him is fucking top tier.

I can play any of the games at any time, so I have no preference, each works for it's own game.

Defiantly a continuation of the design used in 7 with a dash of REmake, intimate horror like both games mentioned is what makes RE special, I also want to know what the hell is going on with Chris and New-Umbrella, how does this affect the world and the canon? Has Chris defected? Who's side is he on? How did the world change after the events of 6? I also want to know what happened to Jill after RE5.

I'd love to see a new VR spinoff involving a regular civilian as the Raccoon City incident unfolds around them using survival based gameplay, but after seeing how other titles went such as ORC, I'd rather not have any at all.

Not sure what you mean my dude.

Have a bonus Julia Voth.
>>
File: Mercworx sniper standard.jpg (21KB, 415x290px) Image search: [Google]
Mercworx sniper standard.jpg
21KB, 415x290px
>>377620516
1 back when I was in elementary school, I don't remember what year. That was at a friend's house, the first RE I owned was 2.
2 for classic RE, Revelations 2 for new RE.
>Favorite protagonist?
Barry fuckin' Burton.
>Favorite antagonist?
HUNK. I really like the idea that Umbrella maintained oper8rs to secure assets in case of fuckups.
Hunters.
>Favorite camera style
Over the shoulder.
I'm unsure, I haven't played RE7 yet so I can't yet say if I like where it's going or not.
An Outbreak with Revelations 2's controls set in Terragrigia.
Not enough.
>>
>>377620516

The first one, roughly around release day.

I enjoyed RE2 the most.

>Favorite protagonist?
None, they're all kinda lame.

>Favorite antagonist?
Tyrant. Scared the shit out of me when I was young.

Probably the licker.

Fixed camera, it could get the atmosphere that a over should camera cannot.

Something not mediocre or tries to appeal to a wider audience.

Resident evil Kart.

>Before the series goes under?
Resident evil jumped the shark with Re4. Re 4 was good, maybe a little over rated but good, but it was not a Resident evil game. It was a survival game at best. Re 5 was the nails in the coffin, 6 was the burial. I haven't played 7 yet, I'm going to wait for a steam sale.
>>
File: 1469749751351.jpg (99KB, 700x780px) Image search: [Google]
1469749751351.jpg
99KB, 700x780px
I'm not sure of when I played it, but my first RE game was RE3. The game used to scare the shit out of me too. I remember first starting the game up and getting swarmed in the first room and being too scared to do anything.

Either Resident Evil 2 or REmake.

>Favorite protagonist?
Jake Muller. Not even kidding. I really like him.

>Favorite antagonist?
RE5 Wesker.

I don't know because there's a lot and I like most of them, but maybe Crimson Heads or the Wolverine fuckers from RE4.

Fixed camera will always be da bes.

I want it to be a CUHRAYZEE character action game starring Jake Muller. Basically the game we were going to get as RE7 before everyone who hates fun went on and on about how bad RE6 was because it wasn't like the previous ones. Change is bad, according to cunts.

Outbreak 3, or better yet, an HD rerelease of Outbreak 1 and 2 with working online servers.

Whatever that means, yes.
>>
>>377621727
Honestly, the Outbreak series was really great gameplay-wise. It added different ways to finish each scenario and different skills characters could use which really mixes things up. With online play those games would be Godly
>>
>>377620516
>>What was the first Resident Evil game you played and when did you play it?
2 when I was very young
>>Favorite protagonist?
HUNK
>>Favorite antagonist?
I dunno, Wesker? G? Never really had one.
Lickers, Regeneradors
>>Favorite camera style for RE (fixed camera, over the shoulder, first person, other)?
Fixed
That it's not a shitty modern jumpscare horror like 7 and if it goes back to the TPS formula at least to be as good as RE4
HUNK game
>>How many more dozens of references do you think we'll see to pic related before the series goes under?
I dunno, that's a weird question.
>>
>>377620516
RE5, 2010
RE3-5 mercenaries
>>Favorite protagonist?
RE is not strong in its writing, but then again there's no videogame strong in that.
>>Favorite antagonist?
Hunk, Nicholai, RE4-5 boulder
Nemesis, Reapers, RE5 Wesker had potential but ended pretty dank (not that's a bad thing). Dr Salvador too because his speed was on point.
all of them
That it's nothing like RE7
Chris single player in Africa with no retarded armed zombies, just like in the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o1majjN1N4
>>
File: 1427915184450.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1427915184450.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>377620516
Resident Evil (REMAKE, GCN), on release
REmake (PC)
>Favorite protagonist?
Billy
>Favorite antagonist?
Mr. X
Zombie
Fixed cam
TURN BASED, RPG-STYLE
Turn based zombie survival. Click to move, heavy puzzles for a long time. TENSE-difficult TURN BASED COMBAT.
at least 1 per game.
>>
>>377620516
1st game is RE2 at the age of 5
Fav is RE2
Fav protag is Leon
Fav antagonist is Marcus
Fav enemy is ganado from RE4
Fav camera is over the shoulder
Hopes for RE8: it's called Resident Evil 7 and continues the story of the series
Spinoffs: Revelations 3
>>
File: 1417749329942.jpg (28KB, 375x372px) Image search: [Google]
1417749329942.jpg
28KB, 375x372px
>>377630651
>>377631040
>tactical Leon with chest rig, Springfield Armory Operator and a pimped-out Krebs Custom AKMSU
Yes please and thank you.
>>
Will we see REmake 2 at E3? Will it be in first person?
>>
>>377620516

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. I played it back in the 90's, i had 10 years or so.

RE3.

>Favorite protagonist?
Jill Valentine.

>Favorite antagonist?
Nemesis.

Nemesis.

None in particular.

I let Capcom to surprise me.

A remake of Resident Evil 3 set in an open world Racoon City.

I don't remember too many references.
>>
>>377636019
just realized i played re2 on release for N64. cheat codes on always xD
>>
>>377637186
Do you actually like RE3 that much?
>>
>>377637452

Oh yeah. I love all of Resident Evil, actually, haven't played any one that i could say it's bad. I even liked Operation Racoon City for the cutscenes.
>>
File: 1493217314368.jpg (53KB, 320x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493217314368.jpg
53KB, 320x699px
>Vendetta is out in Japan next week
>Still have to wait until July for Blu-ray rip
>>
File: re1.jpg (55KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
re1.jpg
55KB, 450x253px
I just received a repro of the original RE1 ported to game boy color (unreleased). I know it's obviously the most inferior version of the game, but stuff like this is really fascinating for me, so I wanted to play it. Does anyone know if it's possible to complete the whole game, or does it just stop eventually? I've heard conflicting things about it
>>
>>377638415
RE3 had the atmosphere other RE games didn't have, can't explain it. But yeah, I love all RE games too (except for 6)
>>
Not a real RE thread until this gets posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
>>
RESIDENT EVIL 7 CHRIS its actually Hunk instead REDFIELD DLC FUCKING WHEN ??
>>
>>377639168
Holy shit why don't I remember this?
>>
File: 1495222207386.jpg (2MB, 3510x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495222207386.jpg
2MB, 3510x2000px
>>377639417
Directors Cut.

>>377639168
Lies.. This is the real RE thread endgame - pic related.
>>
>>377639417
It's only in the Director's Cut. The original had this as the basement music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sITJuWV3HXg
>>
The OG back in 96.
>Favorite protagonist?
Probably Chris
>Favorite antagonist?
Either Alexia or Wesker
Probably the Hunters. Man I hate those things. Tyrants are cool too.
over the shoulder
I don't care, this series is fucking dead thanks to the reddit niggers.
None this shit needs to stop.
I don't know.
>>
>>377626783
Max Payne?
>>
>>377620516

resi 3, when it came out.
Revelations 1
>>Favorite protagonist?
Barney
>>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
Transforming assholes from 4
Over the shoulder
I want it to be revelations but with more spooky atmo
L4D styled resi
I dont understand the question
>>
>>377620516
Resident Evil 2, middle school.
Probably 2. 3 is a very close second.
>Favorite protagonist?
Most modern protags are getting stale, but I'd have to say Leon when he was first introduced - wet behind the ears, not doing cartwheel kicks against zombies and monsters and shit.
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker.
Always been a fan of your typical zombies
Tank Controls give me a dose of nostalgia, but they were a pain in the ass.
I like where they went with 7, hope to see more of that - except ditch the molded, bring back the classic monsters.
None. Aside from Revelations 1, they've all been shit.
what?
>>
First RE game I ever played was 2

Favorite RE game is tied between REmake and Revelations

Favorite Protagonist is Barry Burton

Favorite Antagonist is OG Albert Wesker

Favorite Enemy is the Crimson Heads.

Favorite Camera is def OTS

Hopes for RE:8 is something similar to 7, but with more familiar faces

New spinoffs, I'm going to have to say no to. Revelations 2 was a good game in and of itself, but the way they presented it was horrendous to say the least.

There can never be enough references to the original Survival Horror scare.
>>
>>377639583
I will never roll Rebecca. I should just stop trying.
>>
>>377640293
As long as it's not Ashley, it's all good
>>
>>377639583
Why are there 2 Jill Valentines?
>>
>>377620516

The first Resident evil in the late 90's

Resident Evil 2. The zapping system is something that has no parallel in game history

>Favorite protagonist?
Jill

>Favorite antagonist?
William Birkin

Nemesis

Fixed

Still introducing new characters, new scenario and monsters

Some game about George Trevor in the 70's and the building of the Spencer's Mansion.

Well if you are talking about zombies it will a natural move to drift away from classic zombies because nowadays they are common place, there is no surprise or shock anymore.
If you are saying about this shot in particular, they stopped at the Resident Evil 2.
>>
>>377629110
Leon and his bullshit-foo
>>
>>377620516
The first one in 1999.
Can't choose between Remake and 4.
>Favorite protagonist?
Jill Valentine/Leon Scott Kennedy (RE4)
>Favorite antagonist?
Alexia Ashford/AlbertWesker
Lisa Trevor
I don't have one.
7 with more enemies and bigger environnement.
Outbreak 3 or Revelations 3.
>>
>>377620516
Resident evil 1 and I played it last summer
Probably Resident evil 1, I have not finished Resident evil 2 yet and not played any other
>Favorite protagonist?
Leon
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
Loved Nemesis since I was a kid
I think fixed adds a lot to the horror
Something closer to the first one? I have not played four yet so I don't really know.
Eh I'd love a classic styled Resident evil game but from the point of umbrella, something like being Ada wong in Resident evil 2.
A lot?
>>
>>377620516
RE1 the same year it released
RE3
REbecca
Nemesis
crimson heads or iron maidens maybe
fixed for sure
pragmatically; more design choices like RE7. shooting for the stars; a true return to form.
OUTBREAK and only OUTBREAK, now that I think about it, I want RE8 to be designed around outbreak.
?
>>
File: 1493409182041.jpg (14KB, 316x309px) Image search: [Google]
1493409182041.jpg
14KB, 316x309px
>>377626316
>>
File: T-A.L.O.S..jpg (37KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
T-A.L.O.S..jpg
37KB, 411x369px
>>377620516
>Armored Tyrant
>Has a fuck huge rocket launcher
>Still dies

How
>>
File: Nemesis costume.jpg (215KB, 947x700px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis costume.jpg
215KB, 947x700px
>>377629970
I know many give the film series flack, but I'll give them credit for their Nemesis.
>>
File: lxd.png (127KB, 256x260px) Image search: [Google]
lxd.png
127KB, 256x260px
>>377629110
He actually thinks that's going to impress her, doesn't he?
>>
File: how disgusting are you.png (518KB, 1205x817px) Image search: [Google]
how disgusting are you.png
518KB, 1205x817px
>>377623752
>4 for the balance of horror and atmosphere
>Favorite protagonist? Leon
>Fixed camera is clunky
>>
>>377641431
Yeah, nice touch I guess. The RE5 Executioner was a real nice reference too, if only the films were good though.
>>
>>377629970
>>377641431
I genuinely liked the first two.
>>
File: JillArrives.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
JillArrives.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>377641431
If anything, they did Jill right.
>>
>>377641431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3tfakWkXRo&ab_channel=JLBZombie
>>
>>377641670

Physically, yes. Personality, nah, she was never a badass femme fatalle in RE1 or RE3.
>>
>>377641670
lol
>>
File: 1465228105778.jpg (2MB, 4208x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1465228105778.jpg
2MB, 4208x2000px
>>377640569
There used to be 3 before everyone started complaining about fixed elections
>>
>>377642116
2 Sherry's? When does it end?
>>
File: MSG5-MaresLeg-2.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MSG5-MaresLeg-2.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>377620516
>>
File: 1489261658243.jpg (2MB, 3510x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1489261658243.jpg
2MB, 3510x2000px
>>377639583
Needs more Moira
>>
File: hansenlol.jpg (20KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol.jpg
20KB, 600x364px
>>377642116
>4
>>
File: Chris v Leon.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Chris v Leon.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>377642216
>>
>>377642116
I'll take Hunnigan
>>
>>377642448
Does Leon have more mass than a boulder?
>>
File: 1451947483601.jpg (116KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1451947483601.jpg
116KB, 600x399px
>>377620516
RE3 and around the early 2000s
REmake
>Favorite protagonist?
Chris
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
Lickers
Over the Shoulder
Familiar faces, and better story and enemies
Barry, Morie, and/or Jake games
>>
>>377642545
STR vs DEX
>>
>>377620516
4, release
4. Best level design and gameplay by far
>>Favorite protagonist?
F: Jill except for revelations
M: Leon
>>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker
Krauser
Over the shoulder
RE4 style but with the interconnectivity of RE1
(it will be more FPS shit with 2 enemy types)
JRPG with all the characters and a crazy story
dont care
>>
>>377642545
Not, but Chris wasn't 100% there and he still came out on top
>>
>>377642720
Chris has the god hand, Leon should be in pieces.
>>
File: gachimuchi.gif (39KB, 150x270px) Image search: [Google]
gachimuchi.gif
39KB, 150x270px
>>377642116
Come on 4!
>>
1. I guess I was around 10-12 y/o. I borrowed it from a friend, and it was in French. French is my second language, and so it was hard. English is my third language.

Favorite is 2. That "open" feeling compared to 1 was great back then.

Jill. Yay for extra inventory space.

Wesker for sure. That voice acting in 1 sealed it right away.

Hmm Tyrant or Nemesis. Hard choice. Honorary mention for the snake in 1. My heart was beating so fast from the moment you encounter the dying guy who tells you it's somewhere out there.

Classic style is just the way RE should be for me.

I have no hope anymore for these games. Not because they suck now, but because they can never live up to my memories anyway. First exposure to the genre was something else.

Maybe a cart racer by Capcom.

Who knows.
>>
>>377620516
>First RE was RE3. Played it when I was like....7? 8? Don't remember.
>Favorite RE is a tossup between 4 and REmake
?Favortie Protag is RE4 Leon
>Favorite Anagonist is probably Jack Baker.
>I love me some Fixed Camera
>For RE8, I want there to be a horror focus and for it to be a BIT less goofy than 7 was. Also, keep the main cast far away.
>Cant think of anything spinoff wise. Maybe an Outbreak 3, I dunno
>2.
>>
File: chris_redfield_and_jessica.jpg (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chris_redfield_and_jessica.jpg
336KB, 1280x720px
>>377642720
Chris has been in the game longer than Leon, it's understandable. Technically, he's the main character of the series.
>>
File: Nemesis Tea Type.jpg (375KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis Tea Type.jpg
375KB, 1200x750px
>>377620516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQiRP8Uf11M&ab_channel=psylentknight

>That Operation Raccoon City voice
>>
File: 13054962820582.jpg (21KB, 530x486px) Image search: [Google]
13054962820582.jpg
21KB, 530x486px
Ah perfect, an RE thread.

I've been wanting to get into this series for a while, can someone please tell me which games in the series are

>must play
>optional
>avoid at all costs
>>
File: grievous not impress.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [Google]
grievous not impress.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>377642832
>poorly drawn RE1 Jill
Fixed elections REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1495335988930.gif (2MB, 268x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495335988930.gif
2MB, 268x270px
Why is Rebecca so perfect /v/?
>>
>>377642878
>cart racer by capcom
>>
>>377621909
>>377621390
The only downside is missing out on the live action scenes from the original release.
>>
>>377620516
RE2 in 98

RE4

>>Favorite protagonist?
Ethan Winters

>>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker

Mr.X

dont care much...if it deliver the RE atmosphere,its ok

A total improvment of RE7 like RE2 improved
RE1

Revelations 3 With Mia trying to redeem herself with Jill Help would be great

not much in the games since they moved from zombies long ago
>>
>>377643013
Must Play
RE1
RE2
RE3
RE4
RE7

Optional
RE CVX
RE 5
RE 6

Pass:
Gun Survivor

God tier
RE Outbreak 1+2

I liked it but everyone hated it tier:
RE 0

I've never played the chronicles games but I heard they were good

Gaiden was shit
>>
>>377642116
12 jill best jill
>>
>>377620516
RE2 in -98 or -99
Probably RE2
>Favorite protagonist?
Claire
>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker from RE5
lickers
If it ain't fixed, fucking FIX it.
>>
File: 1451954843601.jpg (64KB, 419x313px) Image search: [Google]
1451954843601.jpg
64KB, 419x313px
>>377643013
>must play
1-3 on PS1, CV , Remake, 4-7, Rev2
>optional
Rev1, spin off games
>avoid at all costs
0, ORC, UC
>>
>>377626526
Underrated.
>>
File: Delete this dog.png (58KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Delete this dog.png
58KB, 228x221px
>>377643257
>must play
>7
>>
>>377642921
Longer by mere months.

But going by canon, the original characters do indeed have overpowered backstories compared to those in the latter installments. Chris was already an airforce officer who flew fighter aircraft even before he joined rpd stars at 25.
>>
So I just got RE7 yesterday and I'm noticing something...Does Zoe's accent seem to fade in and out?
>>
File: 1472436126567.jpg (3MB, 3934x5893px) Image search: [Google]
1472436126567.jpg
3MB, 3934x5893px
>>377620516
>resident evil one when I was a child
>first game for nostalgia and the remake for gameplay
>Jill
>don't really have one
>hunters
>fixed camera
>back to the original gameplay
>another game like outbreak. Maybe some horde mode type game like call of duty's zombies
>the ride never ends
>>
File: 1486159438085m.jpg (148KB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486159438085m.jpg
148KB, 960x1024px
>>377620516
>Played the original on the PS1 at my sister's house when I was like 10
>Mfw the dog jumped through the window
Stopped playing right there till a couple years later
>Resident Evil REmake
>Jill
>UROBOROS
>Nemesis
>Third person for gameplay, the other two are great for atmosphere. Hard to choose.
>More Jill and Chris, more creepy labs and mansions. More spooks than action.
>Eh, wesker spin off?
>I dunno. 12?
>>
File: heaving bosoms.gif (950KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
heaving bosoms.gif
950KB, 500x239px
>>377643076
No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, no sunlight, and anyone can look this good at 39.
>>
>>377643940
She consumes a gallon of semen a day.
>>
File: look at those monsters sw.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
look at those monsters sw.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>377644529
You think she's trying to prove something?
>>
I'm emulating RE1 with PCSXR and I keep having an issue where backgrounds don't align 100% with the in-game assets, no matter what I have the aspect ratio set to. I'm loving the game but it's driving me nuts.
>>
>>377643076
>Chris still hasn't impregnated Rebecca
>>
>>377645008
Vendetta will be the make or break...we all know Jill x chris never gonna happen soo or he have feelings for becky or he still miss Piers
>>
>>377629110
>Hey you know what was a cool movie? John Wick
>>
File: koo.gif (840KB, 268x270px) Image search: [Google]
koo.gif
840KB, 268x270px
>>377645008
>>377645330
She's like his baby sister. There's no lustful thoughts going through that head. You can see the complete lack of attraction in his eyes.
>>
>>377629969
>>377630473
>>377645540
>underagefags who have never seen Equilibrium
pls, it's called gun-kata
you don't need a sword to use it
>>
>>377645917
That's supposed to be chris? Looks like an autistic puerto rican kid with gigantism.
>>
>>377629110
>Through analysis of hundreds of recorded bioterror incidents, it has been determined that the geometric distribution of bio-organic weapons in any biohazard outbreak is a statistically predictable element. The agent treats himself as a total weapon, with each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping himself clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of retaliatory attacks.
>>
>>377646023
Center axis relock is real though, and it's used in splinter cell, metal gear solid, john wick, and this vendetta film, among others. Gun kata is just a cool meme
>>
>>377646173
I'll say one thing, he sure looks re-energized. The whole tired warrior thing seems to be gone now.
>>
File: egtt3jc7kdny.jpg (42KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
egtt3jc7kdny.jpg
42KB, 720x534px
>>377645917

Dude he already have a baby sister...cmon the first time we saw Chris smiling after the mess he have to deal in RE6 is with becky.

You just know he just want to stay with her
>>
>>377646627
>>377646485
Why is Chris Mexican now?
>>
>>377620516
RE1, In 1999
RE2
>>Favorite protagonist?
Barry
>>Favorite antagonist?
Original Wesker
Krauser in RE4
Fixed by far
A real return to the roots, ie tank controls and fixed camera - bonus points if they add the MP style that was in outbreak
A spin off set before the events of RE1 and RE0 as a scientist in the mansion
Plenty
>>
>>377646760
Nosotros somos reyes y mierda
>>
Is there a way to make REmake fun ? I'm okay with tank controls but the inventory management is hell when it's your first time around (can't drop items, have to go all the way to item chest, manage then run all the way back again). I stopped playing due to it's massive backtracking

I tried playing like 2 years ago (on Wii), i should give another shot to the PC version
>>
>>377646986
Learn to keep to your bare essentials when going into new areas. Once you get the shotgun, carrying any ammo is generally superfluous since every round can be a guaranteed zombie killshot. Your primary weapon, your current key, and a heal should suffice unless you know a place to use other key items coming up.
>>
File: new dynamic.gif (2MB, 268x235px) Image search: [Google]
new dynamic.gif
2MB, 268x235px
>>377646627
He almost never sees Claire, and she's tremendously independent now. Rebecca still needs protecting. She's the daughter he'll likely never have.

>>377646760
Chris isn't identified by his race or nationality. His appearance had been altered significantly from game to game, but everyone knows it's him because of the military gear.
>>
>>377646173
>>377646760
looks like a slav to me
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 350x272px
>>377647503
>>
>>377643476
Why do beaners and sub-human brazilians hate RE7 so much?
>>
>>377648232
>beaners and brazilians
I'm canadian you fuckin' gank, and Jumpscare horror is lazy shit.
>>
>>377648232
fuck off nigga Brazillian here and RE7 is in my top 3 best RE

I even buy the game + DLC
>>
File: biohazard.jpg (29KB, 716x402px) Image search: [Google]
biohazard.jpg
29KB, 716x402px
>>377620516

There's a game Center CX episode of RE. But it has no subs. I'm so sad. I really wanted to see him tackle a 3D puzzle exploration game. I'm so sick of those platformers.
>>
File: 1487791850721.gif (610KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
1487791850721.gif
610KB, 598x444px
I hope to god they keep going off from what they did in 7.
I know some of you don't like 7 for what ever reason But I honest to god thought it was a bloody masterpiece worthy of the classic titles.
I hope to god they keep doing what there doing and make the RE2 equivalent for RE8.
Build of what made 7 great and make something truly amazing, Your on the ball Capcom don't fucking drop it.
>>
File: 1494178313436.jpg (160KB, 773x785px) Image search: [Google]
1494178313436.jpg
160KB, 773x785px
>>377648381
I never get this whole RE7 is nothing but jump scares critic.
I know the game has jump scares but I never felt any of them were cheap as they all felt natural with natural in game sound affects to make you scared.
And the jump scares are honestly no were as prevalent as people make them out to be.
>>
File: M8cLFlf.png (79KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
M8cLFlf.png
79KB, 500x621px
>>377648381
>I'm Canadian
Ahhhh so that's why you have no taste.
>>
>>377649046
>everyone who doesn't live in burger town has wrong opinions
That's one fuckin' cute superhero.
>>
>>377620516
RE1, the very first release of it, had the long case version when PS1 games used to be released in the longer cases.

RE2

>Favorite protagonist?
Leon

>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker

Lickers and of course the zombies. It is really a shame this series doesn't do zombies anymore.

Fixed camera all the way. The series got popular ever since the beginning. The only reason why no game does fixed camera anymore is because modern day casuals didn't start gaming until the later 2000's instead and the industry mainly caters to them. Over the shoulder camera is overdone to shit and I wish TPS stopped doing it. Not all TPS need to copy what RE4 did especially since RE4 was "attempting" to be a horror game. FPS doesn't need any explaining.

Don't care I've long lost interest in the series. Eventually I'll play some of the ones I didn't play.

Not sure what you mean here. That picture for me is iconic as fuck to all of gaming.
>>
>>377649685
Don't live in burger town lad.
>>
wow this is a pretty aggressive re thread, why dont we all stop arguing and just debate the specifics of the t virus and how if effects plant life
>>
>>377650125
Teatown?
Sausagetown?
Pootown?
Baguettetown?
>>
I miss Claire cuckposting
>>
>>377651051
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1495300354516.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495300354516.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>Used to watch my older brother play Resident Evil games back in the 90s
>Video games were one of the only things we connected with
>Brother recently passed away from overdose
>Recently played and finished RE1 for the first time by myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (405KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405KB, 684x1000px
>>377620516
Outbreak File#2, picked it up around the time it came out or later, it was out for a while. Bought it with no knowledge of the series except for the movies. I was in middle school when I bought the game so when I played it, you can expect I was a huge pussy. The announcer voice always made me jump.

A constant struggle between REmake and Nemesis.

>Favorite antagonist?
Nemesis.

Hunters, specifically from RE1 and RE3 since the ones from REmake are pussywhipped.

Fixed camera for life.

I don't know, more like 7 but improve upon it I guess? The less action the better, ya know.

Outbreak HD

I'll be dead by the time that happens.
>>
>>377651337
Forgot to mention that I like Jill as the Protag and she is best girl too.
>>
>>377620516

Resident Evil 2 as a kid, can't remember the year, but it was on the gamecube

Revelations 2, been playing it co-op with a friend lately and we're really close to 100% it's been one of the most enjoyable Resi for me so far

>Favorite protagonist?
Chris

>Favorite antagonist?
Wesker

Invisible guys from Rev2, really made the game feel co-op

Over the shoulder

More action less Silent hill, I played 5 and 6 and those were both a little overboard, but I think Rev2 had a really good balance of action and horror

Some terrasave missions

not enough
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.