[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the swimsuit pack free? They could have made thousands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0787.jpg (106KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
106KB, 720x340px
Why is the swimsuit pack free? They could have made thousands of dollars if they charged you a few bucks.
>>
>>377620027
Why did you make this shit thread again?
>>
>>377620027
Because they didn't want to charge for something that's clearly just reused in game assets. It's the same reason as why the casual wear isn't charged either.
>>
>>377620239
I'm just saying that if they had charged for it, people would have paid for it.
>>
When I counted, the rest of the DLC totaled to 97 bucks.
Atlus probably just wanted to give the fans something nice without being 100% jew.
>>
>>377620482
How is that a bad thing? They didn't want to be SUPER greedy.
>>
>>377620027
>devs give you free shit
"wow I sure wish they would've charged me for this"
>devs charge you for said shit
"wow I wish devs wouldn't charge us for this"

pick one you fuck
>>
>>377622213
I don't wish they charged me. I just wonder why they didn't when people would be more than willing to pay for it. I'm sure it would easily have been the best selling costume pack.
>>
>>377622760
write them an email lol
>>
>>377622760
See >>377621912

Of course the swimsuit outfits would sell, but they decided to be cool and offer it for free with the casual clothing. They're already charging $7 for every other costume set so there's nothing wrong with free costumes based on ones the characters are already seen wearing in game for a few events.
>>
File: never ever.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>377622760
>I just wonder why they didn't when people would be more than willing to pay for it

I know it's unrelated, but that's a question you should really ask Nintendo of America instead. They refused to release the hot springs DLC for Tokyo Mirage Sessions in the west. Considering the audience for that game, it would've likely had a high attach rate and I can't imagine the localization itself costing much.
>>
>>377620027
It seems like they're only charging for "non-canon" outfits, like Catherine or SMT IV sets, while making outfits like swimsuits, christmas and butler/maid available for free, since those were the sorts of things that were already in P3 and P4 for free.
>>
>>377623558
NoA is a bunch of white knight cucks and jealous whores, two groups strongly opposed to cute anime girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 580x309px)
image.jpg
27KB, 580x309px
Why does best boy have to be wearing a fucking hoodie to the beach? ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>377620239
I'm pretty sure it's this--I would be pissed if they charged for re-using assets already in the game,

It's still sad though that Atlus is reverting to this, after both P3 and P4 had a shitton of alternate outfits.
>>
>/v/ is now asking why stuff is free rather than addressing the overpriced costume DLC

Corporate cock suckers, the lot of you.
>>
>>377623558
That game was awful so who gives a shit
>>
>>377624423
Atlus almost went bankrupt and had to scrap a bunch of work in making P5, they just want to stay alive to keep making great games.
>>
>>377624850
If that is the case then I'm glad P5 sold so well. Still won't buy the dlc though because fuck Jews.
>>
>>377620027

Simple goodwill from Atlus. There's a lot of free DLC since the company as a whole screwed up not having the localization done remotely in time with the Japanese release. Gotta make up for having people either get spoiled or making them hide in a spoiler bunker for months on end.
>>
>>377625281
That's fine anon, as long as you bought the game you supported them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.