[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you trade in your old video games that you don't play anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tz3cr6hr0kx1elbssrwe.png (427KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
tz3cr6hr0kx1elbssrwe.png
427KB, 800x450px
Do you trade in your old video games that you don't play anymore?
>>
>>377618902

No. Fuck resellers. Support the devs.
>>
>>377618902
not a chance, too many times i go look at all my games and pick one out to sell any of them
>>
>>377618902
Selling your consoles and games is quiet possibly the stupidest shit you could do with them.
>>
I used to in Facebook trade groups but most people are fucking jews and want to turn a profit on every trade. They always ask for cash (even for "gas" even though I'm getting closer to them than they're closer to me) or just want multiple of my games for one of theirs.
Also after trading for a while you end up encountering the same normie shit like Killzone, Need for Speed, Metal Gear and Call of Duty.
>>
Depends:
>Friend who offers me a decent deal
Happily.
>Gamestop who offers you next to nothing and then resells it at three-four times what they give you
Never.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-21+at+10.33.44).jpg (165KB, 1171x498px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-21+at+10.33.44).jpg
165KB, 1171x498px
Worth it or nah?
I have a hacked Wii U and can just pirate everything now, so I have no use for the discs.
>>
>>377618902
Fuck no. I'd rather have a collection of old stuff I can revisit or lend to friends than get pennies on the dollar from used stores or deal with the hassle of ebay.
>>
File: 1415377990510.jpg (92KB, 690x769px) Image search: [Google]
1415377990510.jpg
92KB, 690x769px
>not having a physical collection
It's like you people don't even like video games.
>>
>>377619897
almost always worth the effort to sell them yourself instead of taking the lazy way out.
>>
I don't know where my old video games are, tried asking my parents they didn't know either, also I don't know where my Genesis is. Where the hell are my video games?
>>
>work at gamestop
>yo nigga how much can i get for this call of duty that's a franchise that releases every year also these four year old sports games that also release every year
>they always get mad when it's super low

not my fault you play trash that people beat in a week
>>
>>377618902
Usually no, because I get an itching to play that game again eventually, and if it's old enough, it can be hell tracking it down even online.
>>
No it's not worth it cex give you terrible prices and selling online is a hassle
>>
>>377618902
Yeah, I take my 1 or 2-year-old games to GameStop and trade in a dozen of them for $5 and store credit.
>>
>>377618902
I used to but I won't anymore. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>377619897

If your not in need of fast money I think Wii U games will be rare and a novality in 10-15 years. I'd hold on to them
>>
Nah, I keep thinking to myself "I'll play this again later." I rarely do, of course, but I'm still too lazy to actually do it.
>>
>>377621024
Good point, I think I'll hold on to them in that case.
>>
>>377620835
This. I can make $35/hour working overtime. If I needed more money, that would be a much better use of my time.
>>
File: the-mask-movie-wallpaper-17.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-mask-movie-wallpaper-17.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
i've bought and sold so many games that the neet faggots on this board would have a stroke
>>
>>377618902
sell that shit on letgo or on ebay

fuck gamestop
>>
>>377618902
No, I trade in other peoples games.
>>
>>377618902
Nope, beaten games on a shelf are like hunting trophys on a wall.
>>
>>377622532
Tyrone!
>>
How do you trade in Steam games?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.