[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_of72g2Gmmx1vv2jwto1_1280.jpg (101KB, 912x516px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of72g2Gmmx1vv2jwto1_1280.jpg
101KB, 912x516px
I wish the previous character skins where at least attainable by buying loot boxes.

Doesn't Blizzard (like every other company) want to make more money by selling these unattainable skins ?
>>
>>377616259
The game is getting the whales to buy loot boxes hard during the limited release. Regular scrubs buying 5 boxes a month are irrelevant when they can milk a single whale for 100 boxes because they need the new skin for their waifu.
>>
Is this the Mercy ERP thread
>>
>>377616259
It will be available when the event reruns in oct.
>>
>>377617048
NO
yes
>>
>>377616259
Can I ask why this game is full of absolute assholes who refuse to work as a team and then blame you for when they die?

It suffers immensely from the shit community.
>>
>>377617048
No anon, thats naughty
>>
>people told me that 76 is le Cod man
>turned out to be one of my fave characters and one of my mains
Too bad I fill and barely play him now
>>
File: healer.jpg (499KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
healer.jpg
499KB, 1600x900px
>>377616259
Does anyone else imagine himself as if they were Mercy for laughs haha?
I mean I'd be hilarious to be Mercy for one day and do all sort of funny things with anons h-haha
And maybe one of those b-cked videos just for laughs
>>
>>377616259
because otherwise the skins wouldn't be special and the events that brought them wouldn't be either
there's a reason why people look foward to easter to eat a bunch of chocolate or christmas to get presents, and it's because you don't get that stuff the rest of the year
>>
>>377616259
This is why i insta-bought the skin since day one of the Halloween event

Best 3000 credits i have spent
>>
File: 1425148986046.png (66KB, 582x485px) Image search: [Google]
1425148986046.png
66KB, 582x485px
>>377617520
>filename
You got me
>>
>>377616441
fbpb
>>
Because making shit available for a limited time only does two things
>People play a lot to farm loot boxes during that time period
>More importantly people BUY a shitton of lootboxes hoping to get that one Mercy skin that never fucking drops
Personally I haven't purchased a single fucking loot box but I know that Blizz is raking in mad dosh from this
>>
>>377616259
It would be really cool if they brought back all the old event skins for the Anniversary event. Although, on the other hand, that would make getting the Anniversary skins harder. Plus, like >>377617245 the old event skins will be available each year.
>>
>>377616259
All the events are returning where you can throw your money sy blizzard all you want you cuck
>>
>>377618538
Still curious how they will handle them

Will it have the same cosmetics from last year or feature new content as well?
>>
>>377618410
> that would make getting the Anniversary skins harder

Good, since most of the new revealed skins are garbage
>>
>>377618719
Almost certainly. It's a double win for them. They're seen as good guys, because they make the old items available to new players, while at the same time making it harder to get the new items for older players, so they have to spend twice as much money on loot boxes to get everything.
>>
>unattainable
You know they're coming back next (event they are tied to) right?
And their model is that they make them hard to get so you'll buy more boxes since boxes gained prior to each event don't contain these items coupled with abysmal drop rates and triple the cost of a regular item.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.