[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WILL THIS GAME BE ANY GOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

WILL THIS GAME BE ANY GOOD
>>
No you stupid faggot.

Its gonna be skinner box bullshit with content that was supposed to be in the original Destiny before Activision fucked it.
>>
>>377616061
unlikely. it will have god-tier marketing though.
On one side the shitload of publicity it will gain from ActiZzard
On the other side the shitload of publicity it will gain with manifactured controversy

The latter already started, look at the threads on blizz forums pretending everybody is in panic mode for a nonblizzard game in the list
>>
File: 1494106787463.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494106787463.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>377616061
Bungie's Destiny 2?
more like
Bungie's Destiny To release another shitty game
>>
>>377616061
yes buy season pass for more

see you on the Destiny 2 battlefield
>>
>>377616061
No.

Don't buy it. I don't want to play with you if you can't make your own decisions without the help of memes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170519-200218.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170519-200218.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Yes
>>
>>377616061
If you enjoyed destiny 1, then probably.

The problem with 1 was that there was a shit ton of content that was cut.

The game by itself is trash but with all the other dlc together makes a little more complete.
If I remember right, they were saying about not making the same mistake.
Obviously there's gonna be more dlc there's no mistaking, but I just hope it won't have such a rocky start like the first game.
>>
Maybe, I don't know shit, I don't live in the future. Anyone who thinks they can definitively say a game is going to be great or shit before actual release is a lonely neo-hipster troglodyte who believes their unironic elitism about a worthless hobby passes for intelligence.
>>
I'm a little curious but I disliked Destiny 1 on a base conceptual level, the whole loot grindathon thing just wasn't clicking with me. Diablo gets away with it because there's a metric fuckton of builds and the levels are randomized but Destiny is just too repetitive.
>>
>>377616061
All the people that played the PC version at the event liked it a lot. Considering the 30 fps lock on consoles, it seems that PC will be the best place for it.
>>
I remember playing the beta for the original on the PS3 and boy was it trash. I found everything to be shitty except the gunplay really.

I preordered this to participate again just out of curiosity. I like the concept of Destiny but fucking hell they fucked it up.
>>
>>377616061

If they deliver on the story aspect from the reveal and 80% of the other features in the reveal it'll be MUCH better than the first game. Destiny 1 didn't really get good until after Taken King.
>>
>>377618967
You really shouldn't base judgment on the first game played on the last generation platforms.
>>
>>377619696
why not?
>>
>multiplayer only game
>no dedicated servers

Console tier garbage.
>>
>>377617731
I don't want to judge her based only on how she looks, but she definitely does look like the type of lady that we see more of in a company as it's going down the drain. The diversity hire who refuses to subject herself to criticism from herself or her peers the way old Bungie did.

You can find videos where the old staff talk about how they constantly told themselves the game was not good or outright terrible, and how they would find themselves going through everything they'd done over and over constantly asking themselves, "Is this fun? Does this make a good game?"

I don't really get the impression this new team has the same sort of dedication they did. Not that they're terrible or anything. Destiny's gunplay and controls were fantastic. The biggest problem was that a lot of the environments were weird to play on because Bungie seems to have prioritized pretty scenery over gameplay. Not to mention the fact that the content we should have gotten at release was chopped up into different DLC's and expansions totaling like $160.

I"ll wait for the game to be out for a while and the inevitable release of the collector's edition that has all of the DLC together for $60.
>>
It already SOUNDS better than the first. But this is how the game should have been from the beginning, and there is still the chance that it's all a big fucking lie again.
>>
>>377616061
>will destiny 4th expansion be good?
don't know anon this shit aint a sequel
>>
File: 1487279194820.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487279194820.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
It's Destiny 1.5.

Had a glimmer of hope we'd get Destiny 2.

But Bungie/Activision realized they can just milk the fuck out of Emote Buying Ledditors who gobble up any shred of the game. Be it shitty reskinned enemies or shitty Multiplayer.

Finally get a 'story' and cinematics that should have been there from the start.

All the reused assets, enemies, etc.

Like when they went from Halo 1 to Halo 2 it was a big jump, huge.

Now the companies way more massive and they're churning out an ACTUAL Expansion instead of the shitty $20 drip of content they charge people for.

Free2Play, indie devs are the future. Bungie's dead. Halo's dead.
>>
>>377616061
>nu-Blizzard game
>wannabe borderlands
No.
>>
Gameplay and visuals look exactly the same as the first one.
>>
>>377621734
which is exactly what their fanbase wants.

which is exactly what Bungie/Activision wants. 0 risk in trying to make a game, $80 for an expansion.
>>
>>377616061
WHEN THE COLLECTION COMES OUT IN 3 YEARS, YES
>>
What are the major differences so far?
>>
>>377618842
Bungie's greatest trick was convincing the world that Destiny wasn't an MMO, when it clearly is.
>>
>>377622245
The biggest one is that it's on PC now.
>>
File: 1486896314340.gif (3MB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486896314340.gif
3MB, 498x330px
>>377616061
I'm going to buy it and have some fun with my family and friends in coop.

I'm pretty sad competitive multiplayer is only 4vs4 in every game mode. I fucking hate it to be honest... Why not have a game mode with more players??
Bungie used to have the best and most flexible types of multiplayer modes with Halo. Why remove good things like that? They had it.
I hate 4vs4, it's way too small... The bigger teams worked fine in the first game too and it was fun too.
Why fucking only 4vs4??? And they were saying it at the event like it was a good thing. Like removing a good thing was to be applauded.

Graphics look exactly the same as the first which was pretty disappointing to see.

I like the design though... and I know I'm going to have a good time playing some coop with my mates, but come on...... I can't help but be a bit disappointed.
>>
>>377616061
Trash
>>
>>377623224
>I'm going to buy it and have some fun with my family and friends in coop.
How? There's no local play, it's online-only. Why bother at all if you're still just playing at home by yourself?
>>
>>377623517
Because my friends and family live in different parts of the country/city.
We have obligations too so we can't go around to each other every day and play for hours.
Fine with me being online only
>>
>>377623517
>Friends and family can't own their own PC's
I'm getting it and I already have my 4 man team ready to go, I'm not expecting game of the year but I know I'll have a good time.
>>
So it's basically Warframe right? Grind loot and shoot? Use the occasional character ability.
>>
>>377616061
Yes, if you like "fun with friends" games or a fan of games with the gameplay loop of Monster Hunter or Diablo. Destiny's mechanics we're good and the main issue was always lack of content. If money is a issue for you I would recommend waiting u til the inevitable bundle for new players.
>>
>>377624074
It's like a more basic Warframe, yes.
>>
>>377616061
Lots of people (myself included) will enjoy it and have fun but everyone here will hate it because it's a meme to hate it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.