[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo plans to release movies within a few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: numpithozua6ycwrxotp[1].jpg (76KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
numpithozua6ycwrxotp[1].jpg
76KB, 636x382px
http://archive.is/XYtwi
So when do you think we'll hear about this?
What animated movies do you want to see from Nintendo?
What about TV anime series?
>>
>>377609984
star fox could be cool, but i doubt we'll see anymore star fox for a while after the Zero disaster
>>
an avengers style cinematic universe that culminates in a smash bros film
>>
File: 21175l.jpg (115KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
21175l.jpg
115KB, 600x369px
Remember this error
>>
>>377610270
>Super Mario: The First Smash Brother
i can dig it
>>
>>377610556
No anon I don't think anyone does
>>
>>377609984
I just want more Pikmin shit. The shorts were fantastic and show that the characters could really work in an animated setting.
>>
LoZ animated movie seems the most likely.
>>
>>377609984
>Year old article

Anyway, a Metroid movie would be cool.
>>
>>377610556
>>377611315
Only the falcon punch
>>
>>377610556
>>377611315
fuck off niggers, it was ok
also gave us the greatest punch in anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5OkdP3-r8&t=2s
>>
>>377609984
Animated Mario Bros movie, live action metroid/zelda. Netflix anthology series of some sort.
>>
>>377611558
>Netflix anything
No thank you
>>
>>377611659
>TRIGGERED
>>
If it's the same sorta look as the cutscenes in Brawl's SSE, then sure whatever.

Nintendo will just fuck it up and be a laughing stock, but normies will support it and it will continue to make them an obscene amount of money because Mario is the most recognizable thing on Earth other than maybe Mickey Mouse.

I'm honestly shocked they didn't look into this sooner.

But doesn't matter, it will be for normies, really retarded tiny children who like anything even remotely colorful and animated and unable to form any sort of opinion about anything relevant, and stockholm syndrome gamers who have spent a decade or more convincing themselves that Nintendo can never fuck anything up at all.

It will be embarrassing and pathetic to anyone else honestly.
>>
I want a StarFox themed gay romcom (preferably involving a love triangle between Fox, Falco, and Wolf)
>>
>>377611530
You know what anon, that was pretty cool I'll give you that, here's your (you) on the house

now I wanna watch the whole thing
>>
>>377611659
>hurr durr marvel netflix series :DDDD
Fuck off with this meme
>>
>>377611926
Have you watched A Fox in Space?
>>
>>377610957
Wouldn't that be Kirby?
>>
>>377611530
I prefer Plus Ultra as the best punch in anime ever let's be honest All Might is literally Captain Falcon though but yeah the falcon punch is pretty fuckin sweet in the F-Zero anime
>>
After the shitty Kirby anime, I'll pass.
>>
File: best girl.png (75KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
75KB, 400x400px
ARMS ANIME WHEN?
>>
>a movie
it will fail because by then china will be the primary audience for cinema and the chinese want nothing to do with their disgusting asian cousins, they only want hollywood
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (117KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
117KB, 1160x1160px
>legend of zelda movie
>>
>>377612439

>a mario animated movie
>failing

Not gonna happen. The normies in the states alone will carry it on their backs.
>>
>>377612286
>shitty Kirby anime
SURELY YOU JESTIN'
>>
All those smash trailers were great especially the Palutena one. I love to see a Kid Icarus series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsl3bNO1O0w
>>
File: art-2.jpg (63KB, 834x768px) Image search: [Google]
art-2.jpg
63KB, 834x768px
>>377609984
>pikmin animated shorts were great
>star fox animated short was great
>miyamoto's games have been underwhelming and his influence on new games have been for the worse
>nintendo doesn't want miyamoto to work on games anymore but does want him associated with nintendo
>give him supervision of nintendo movies while the new blood goes on to create great new games

This is the best thing that could happen to Nintendo.
>>
>>377612649
>Anime about Kirby
>"Wow, this sounds great!"
>Kirby doesn't speak, a bunch of OC donuts talk for him instead
>They tell him to do stuff instead of him taking the initiative on his own
>Whatever potential the anime had was ruined the exact moment Sakurai made him a baby and some chosen warrior
>No banter with Dedede and Escargon
>No rivalry with Meta Knight, a proper rivalry
>No SoL episode where all four of the characters mentioned bro it up and do stuff
>Didn't follow the games once or make the attempt

It was trash. Dedede and Escargon couldn't save it.
>>
Theyll be just as bad as sony in terms of making movies because they dont know how to make a good fucking movie but children here think movies get made out of thin air with money so theyre hyped to eat garbage
>>
File: latest.jpg (79KB, 699x727px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
79KB, 699x727px
How is this going to work?

The only Nintendo games that impressed me in the writing department are the Paper Mario games.
>>
>>377613194
>pokemon movies have been decent for children
>animal crossing movie is great
>miyamoto directed shorts have been great

There is great potential in Nintendo making good movies.
>>
>>377613216
Yoshiaki Koizumi always wanted to be a director and he made the most art-core nintendo game (majoras mask) so they could make him direct a movie but the question is what IP would they give him?
>>
File: 1447704807253.jpg (564KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447704807253.jpg
564KB, 1000x1000px
>>377609984

Finally, a Splatoon anime
>>
Detective Pikachu is still gonna be a thing, right?
>>
Ghibli Pikmin
Make it happen ninty
>>
>>377613283
>pokemon movies have been decent for children
The first movie and the third one are fucking dark in japanese to be only aimed for childrens.
Yeah, the rest are shonen anime crap.
>>
>>377613536
That already happened.
>>
>>377613597
I'm talking about the movie adaptation. Last I heard, production was gonna begin this year.
>>
>>377613547
Ghibli is dead.
>>
Smash bros anime or animated series with similar story to subspace emmisary would be fucking great.
>>
>>377609984
>This in HD

https://youtu.be/Ns7otcjQ_jk

Can't wait
>>
We want the sonygro audience
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.