[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss playing as Stacy Keibler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1470030702907.jpg (82KB, 460x270px)
1470030702907.jpg
82KB, 460x270px
I miss playing as Stacy Keibler
>>
>>377606995
SvR 08 > 10 > 06 > who cares
No Mercy and Just Bring It were cool too. I wish I never stopped following wrestling, I miss it but I'm too lazy to jumo back in despite people telling me too.
>>
>>377606995

I miss be By able to play as Stephanie and beating up Michael Cole.
>>
>>377607958

Don't it's garbage.
>>
>>377606995
Legs > all
>>
>>377606995

I'd raise her Hardcore and Submission stats up to 10 if you know what I mean...
>>
>you have to be
>>
File: deadass nikka.jpg (56KB, 639x622px)
deadass nikka.jpg
56KB, 639x622px
>>377608396
I'm afraid you'll need to elaborate, my dude.
>>
>>377607958
>SVR08
>halved moveset by replacing left and right strong grapples with ultimate control moves
>clinches and UCM can be countered by spamming punches making them annoying as fuck to perform
>those fucking retarded """playstyles"""
>dumbed down ladder match minigame
>arguably inferior roster with guys like Angle and Benoit out for ECW new breed guys who never amounted to anything like Elijah Burke
At least we got Punk, Sabu and Jeff Hardy, plus a pretty good career mode with time management and shit
>>
>yfw Jinder Mahal wins tonight
>>
>>377608715
>clinches and UCM can be countered by spamming punches making them annoying as fuck to perform
>dumbed down ladder match minigame
?
>those fucking retarded """playstyles"""
I thought they were cool
>halved moveset by replacing left and right strong grapples with ultimate control moves
Pretty sure they didn't changed between 07 and 08. Been fucking years since I played them though.
>>
>>377609297
>SvR2007 ladder minigame
>raise one arm with the analogues, have to then find the sweetspot
>can do with both arms for mad bar depletion speed, but you have to find two sweetspots and missing entirely makes you fall
>SvR2008
>no sweetspot to find anymore, just raise your arm and keep the stick up.
>can't fall from the ladder anymore so no reason not to use only one arm
In SvR08 the opponent locked in a clinch or UCM can keep punching you, do it enough times and it's an automatic reversal. If you are on the receiving end the AI almost never does the finishing grapple fast enough so you can pretty much always counter by spamming punches, when you are grappling it just makes every move annoying to perform since even a simple suplex would see the CPU throw a couple of shitty punches trying to break free.
>Pretty sure they didn't changed between 07 and 08
Oh they did, I still remember the seething range of that christmas morning. In 07 you had four movesets plus one UCM for each one, in 08 you had two and only two UCM total, replacing two movesets entirely.
>>
File: Jinder Unhinder.jpg (34KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jinder Unhinder.jpg
34KB, 600x250px
>>377608757
>>
>ywn hump Stacy Keibler's leg
>>
>>377608757
SZ will never get the push he deserves meanwhile Roman Reigns will headline mania 34 for no reason
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.