[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how active is DS3 PvP and co-op right now? Season pass is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

So how active is DS3 PvP and co-op right now?
Season pass is 12 bucks on the humble store and I kinda want to play the dlcs, are they good?
>>
>>377604828

Pretty active. 15k-20k peak a day.

You won't have trouble. Consider joining the pseudo-reddit Discord over at http://www.discord.gg/darksouls3 for any advice.
>>
The DLC's are garbage, don't waste your money.
>>
>>377604828
How the fuck can people enjoy ANY dark souls PVP when the netcode is so terrible. 75% of the time you are PVPing the other guys weapons have an extra 5 feet of invisible hitbox, that would be like playing CSGO and being able to aim 3 feet above an enemies head and still register a headshot. I fucking hate that DaS has become so PVP focused.
>>
Ashes is Meh but ringed city has two of the best bosses the game
>>
worth the 12 bucks, but don't expect much on the pvp side of things, DS3 pvp is probably the weakest in the series
>>
>>377605697
DaS has never been pvp focused
>>
>>377605316
Do not listen to this man.
>>
>>377604828
AoA is pretty bad, Ringed City is god tier.
>>
>>377605316
Fuck you

>>377606418
You are ok
>>
>>377606080
In DaS3 since the beginning they have been patching things to balance shitty PVP without any regard for how the changes effect the actual single player game.
>>
File: [doubt].png (307KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
[doubt].png
307KB, 639x359px
>>377606080
People keep saying this but all of the patches are balanced around PvP.
>>
>>377606835
>>377606854
Mostly becuase of the autistic pvp faggots who only have fun with meta builds.
And you can literally kill any enemy using the broken sword hilt on sl1. So no need for pve fixes.
>>
Why do people hate Ashes so much when it's legit fun as fuck?
>>
>>377606992
because it was overpriced.
the content itself was good but not for the same price as the ringed city.
>>
>>377605697
PVP is always such a random chance. Every once in a while I'll get perfect PVP, everything works. Other times I'll get hit 10 feet away and when I'm hugging them I'll get nothing. Sometimes I'll even get the noise that the hit is connecting but there will be no damage. First I assume its cheat engine but then I'll get a lucky hit and the guy will take damage.
>>
>>377607120
Because you fight people across the world.
I live in germany and fight people from china and the USA. Had some brazil and argentinian guys yesterday. So the ping jumps around 800 or so.
If i fight people from germany i lose because i have no idea how to fight someone with a normal ping.
>>
>>377607262
Gee, maybe they should improve their netcode and how the PVP works across different regions. It's not like there are hundreds of other popular online games that all work perfectly fine in PVP without glaring issues. Even 10 year old CoD on xbox 360 with no dedicated servers have vastly better and more consistent netcode than Souls games.
>>
Can any of you fags give me a direct answer, is the season pass worth 12 and a half dollarydoos or not?
>>
>>377606418
>AoA is pretty bad
>Awesome armor sets
>all those god tier STRENGTH weapons
>Heavy infusions were buffed

Worth it for the weapons and armor alone.
>>
>>377607591

>>377604981

Yes.
>>
>>377607591
Yes it is worth it.

4 of the best bosses in the game are behind that 12.50 USD.
>>
File: 1491620380595.jpg (9KB, 261x247px) Image search: [Google]
1491620380595.jpg
9KB, 261x247px
>>377607262
Yeah, I once fought a guy with a Japanese name.
>mfw
>>
>>377607643
this desu
AoA might as well be gun runners arsenal. you're buying weapons m8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.