[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever get a proper port of this game on PC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: saintsrow2.jpg (132KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
saintsrow2.jpg
132KB, 820x461px
Will we ever get a proper port of this game on PC?
>>
File: heraldic_thumb.jpg (126KB, 485x346px) Image search: [Google]
heraldic_thumb.jpg
126KB, 485x346px
Install Gentlemen of the Row.
>>
>>377603509
It makes the game better but doesn't fix the performance problems.
>>
>>377603509
doesn't help much
>>377602468
a remaster of two first games would be perfect on PC. doubt it will ever happen though
>>
People tell me the GOG version is fixed (as opposed to the original Steam port). I have no idea if this is true though.
>>
>>377605189
Its not
>>
>never got the DLCs
still mad
>>
>>377603509
I heard this mod fix doesn't work well with mouse+kb and should be used with a gamepad, is that true? I hate aiming with a gamepad.
>>
>>377605308
Figured as much. I played SR2 on console though so doesn't matter.
>>
>>377605381
I never liked any of the Saints games with Kb+M.
>>
The biggest issue I have with the Saint Row series, is how Volition dropped FreeSpace to make randumb shit over and over. Fuck you, Volition.
>>
i heard that volition was like "ohhh we accidentally lost all the data for this game oops" so i highly doubt it
>>
>>377605381
wprks just fine with KB M
>>
>>377603509
doesn't fix the speed, you need another mod for that
Powertools I think
>>
>>377603509
oh
And did anyone else have problem with headshots while using first-person mode?
>>
>>377606165
They still have the debug version of SR2, which was used right before release. There's a video about it on their Youtube channel. Same thing with SR1. The engine both games use is awful for PC, since it was designed with the 360 in mind and barely worked on that (SR1 was an still is a 360 exclusive).

I'm fine with full-on remakes of the first two games in the new engine, just as long as they don't fuck it up (which they probably will). Saint's Row is in dire need of a reboot, but since the fanbase are so divided on what kind of series they want to franchise to be (half want a semi-serious gang story like the first two, the other half want whacky trite like Borderlands, guess which one I want), so a lot of people will be pissed off either way and they're better off leaving the series to die.

Or they could pull a Sonic and beat the dead horse until either the games stop selling or they accidentally make a good game everyone's happy with, and I can't imagine Saints Row Generations being a thing.

Subscribe to my blog for more info.
>>
2 was the height of the series. Any other opinion is discarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.