[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to discuss one of the best rpgs ever made.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: piratecamp.jpg (285KB, 1275x721px) Image search: [Google]
piratecamp.jpg
285KB, 1275x721px
Time to discuss one of the best rpgs ever made.
>>
File: goatrpg.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goatrpg.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
>not using template image
>>
okay, let's discuss Skyrim
>>
It's THE best RPG ever made, silly.
>>
>>377599909
That image strongly reminds me of Witcher 3. I guess we all know where all the good in Witcher 3 comes from. Except that Witcher 3 doesn't have fleshed out guilds, exploration, NPC day-to-day activity. But it comes close.
>>
>>377599909
Is it possible for me to get into this game if I've never played it before?
>>
>terrible mouse controls
>best
saged and hidden
>>
You mean Skyrim?
>>
>>377599909
>tfw no good pirate rpg with flawless navel combat like ass creed black fags

Why cant anyone make a good pirate rpg thats like black flag, but not assassins creed? REEEEEE
>>
>>377601260
The Gothic control scheme is the best casual normie filter there is. I can't respect people who complain about it.
>>
>>377601218
Definitely yes. Just don't be discouraged by unintuitive controls at first - you'll get used to them. You'll also die. A lot.
>>
>>377601218
>Is it possible for me to get into this game if I've never played it before?
what kind of dumb question is this?
>can i start playing soccer if i never played it before?
gee i dunno
>>
>>377601464
Depending on how far you want to reach in football, you actually can't get into it after a certain age.
>>
>>377601387
Man o war Corsair is just mount and blade warhammer sea battles edition. I hear the ship combat is akin to AssBlackFlag
>>
>>377601573
we're not talking goin pro we're just talking about playing it and that you can start even at the age of 90
>>
>ravenshit
Vanilla a best.
>>
>>377601396
That's Gothic 1. Gothic 2's combat controls are easy modo.
>>
>>377599909

German babbys first rpg
>>
HEY, YOU
>>
File: Khorinis.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Khorinis.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
Comfiest medieval RPG city
>>
>>377601464
>comparing worthless shit like games to actual sports

I thought you nerds were supposed to be smart.
>>
File: witcher1vizima.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher1vizima.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>377603276
Think again fucker.
>>
>>377601387
You're an idiot.

Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates!
Age of Pirates series AKA Corsairs
>>
>>377601464
Some old games are too awkward to get into if didn't play games like it at the time
>>
>>377604848
How is that roof not collapsed?
>>
>>377605282
Polish magic.
>>
>>377601184
That's Witcher 1 (one).
>>
Deus Ex was amazing.
>>
So...um.. I was wondering...

I was reading ancient forums about playing as melee vs ranged in notr and someone recommended only playing as melee because players who specialize in bows have a hard time dealing with late game foes.

Is this true? I already was excited about playing a Dex based ranged character and I am now less motivated to continue my dex play through now that it is recommended I should only focus on strength/melee.
>>
>>377599909
Skyrim thread?
>>
>>377606014

>not going magic

JUST
>>
>>377606014
You have melee weapons that scale with dex.

You're overpowered in notr anyway by the end, so don't worry.
>>
>>377606014
Dex is best. There's very decent dex melee weapons in the game, an even better one in the addon + you'll get to use bows and crossbows,
>>
>>377601396
look, i grew up with Gothic and the second one, love them to death, but even i won't defend the control scheme
>>
>>377601387
B&G Caribbean! you faggot
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.