[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this game transform from one of the most hated games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 45

File: heroes-facebook-preview-bcon.jpg (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
heroes-facebook-preview-bcon.jpg
1MB, 1200x630px
How did this game transform from one of the most hated games on /v/ to one of the most beloved?
>>
>>377598470
panda girls
>>
>>377598470
shills
>>
>>377598470
>one of the most beloved
Gotta love the shitty assumptions there bud.
>>
tyrande's ass
>>
>>377598470
SJWatch Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>377598670
>bud
Faggot
>>
>>377598470
>mosr beloved
its blantant shilling and even the threads get deleted
>>
>>377598814
>faggot
Nigger
>>
It simply was a solid game and people shat it on without having tried it. Since those Overwatch cross-promotions people got forced into trying it to unlock some minor crap and now they know for a fact it's playable and enjoyable, provided you play with people.
>>
>have a general
>weeks of shilling on /v/
when is this operation going to end?
>>
File: 1282947103072.png (14KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
1282947103072.png
14KB, 638x582px
>>377599139
>solid game

Ok I'm gonna bite.
It is not a solid game, the only advantage it has over other MOBA is that games last for 20-30 minutes and usually it's less than that.
The game has nothing authentic, it's a mashup of Blizzard eating up their own lore and then shitting something they can't explain into their universe.
All heroes are based on modifications of original DOTA allstars characters. Music is shit. Animations and maps are OK. Objectives make the game boring, if you are quick enough you don't need to fight the other team, ever, because AI monsters can win the game alone.

Also: They're starting to get a Nintendo-like corporative direction, meaning you can like one franchise and they will make you play and know the others. All of their games start to merge, all of their characters know each other magically and you will force yourself to like it or you will see the reality and leave. There are no other options. They won't do what the fans say, they will change what the fans want into what they tell them to like.

Nintendo 2.0

And im done.
>>
>>377598470
It's one of the worst games I have ever played. It's a 5 man rape train the entire game. Every objective is dumb, 75% of the talents are awful, most of the ultimate abilities are so bad that there is only one choice, and despite what people say the lack of items makes the game an unbalanced piece of shit. Once you pick x talent there is no going back, whereas items can be bought and sold at any time. The game charges money for in game characters, they monetize every aspect of the game, and is designed for brain dead Blizzard knights.
>>
>>377600265
> they monetize every aspect of the game, and is designed for brain dead Blizzard knights

Probably the worst thing in it.
It's so fucking cheeky I don't understand how people won't see it. If this was done by a less-known company the rain of shit would not stop.
>>
I like how asshurt people get When Hots get mentioned on /v. Somehow people get angry for someone posting a videogame on a VIDEOGAME board, wow, really blow my neurons. It is a good game. Maybe you dont like it, but someone does. End of discussion.
>>
Imagine your game being so shitty you have to bait players with cosmetics from a different game.
>>
File: tearslaughing.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tearslaughing.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>377598470
>one of the most beloved
Not quite OP
>>
File: 1494639242838.png (37KB, 204x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494639242838.png
37KB, 204x520px
>>377599868
>if you are quick enough you don't need to fight the other team, ever, because AI monsters can win the game alone
>because AI monsters can win the game alone
>the game is bad because I don't like the lore and story
Holy autism batman
>>
>>377599868
>heroes based off modifications of DotA All Stars characters
You mean the same characters that were based off of Warcraft 3 heroes? That DotA All Stars?
>>
>>377600415
WOW STOP DISCUSSING THIS FREE GAME

STOP SHILLING A FREE GAME

FUCKING STOP

STOPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>377599868
He who acts retarded and autistic on purpose will soon find himself in company of those whom he hates
>>
>>377598470
It's actually really fun now without all the usual autistic moba shit and 1 hour games
>>
>>377600378
I know brand loyalty exists and that Blizzard knights are real because one of my friends is exactly that. This guy owns every Blizzard game post WoW. He has never played anything pre WoW and I've even offered him my old copies but he still refused. He loves everything they do, laughs at their dumbest "jokes", defends them on every point, and practically throws them money every chance he gets.

This game is for dumb people, and worse yet there so many of them.
>>
>>377598470
People actually played it and found out it was fun.
>>
It's just some casual fun to have without putting much thought into it. And now there's some incentive to level all heroes to get some loot.
>>
>One of Alarak's emotes is a Pony reference.

I understand why it's that way, and I'm even okay with it, but I still find it a bit strange.
>>
they gave away a ton of heroes for free and added ow's loot sytem except its the only loot system like this ive seen which actually commonly drops stuff you want

i opened my 10 chests from nexus, got a leg item, 5 rare and a 3 day booster and multiple recolors
i opened them in ow and got nothing worth caring about at all. i dont understand why the free game is so much more generous. you get more chests and they have more in them
>>
It's extremely boring and casual
I try to login every now and then to do dailys and try to buy an overwatch hero but I get bored after 2 matches maximun
I remember I could go on playing dota 2 for 8 hours straight daily back in 2013 when I started
This game on the other hand doesn't make me feel like I can do much by myself to create some impact in favor of my team. All fights are a gather around of 5 heroes to spam 4 buttons from the get go. It's not even close to satisfying as it is to farm your lane decently and then do well in teamfights.
All it makes me want to do is install dota 2 again, pick my boy anti-mage and try to remember the good old days doing some last hitting for relaxation
>>
>>377599054
>Nigger
Cunt
>>
>>377601903
>Cunt
Donut
>>
>Ctrl+F skins
>0 results

The only reason the game blew up in popularity recently is the new loot system.
>>
>>377601958
>Donut
Nerd
>>
>>377600507

What lore? What story?
Please, go ahead and make my autism go away.
Please, I beg you, make me understand the story and the lore of Heroes of the Shitfest.
Let's see what kind of self-deception you pull out of your ass.

>>377600519
If you check closely, with detailed abilty descriptions, the design of these heroes we are talking about; you can realize the progression was:

Warcraft makes special units called heroes, they have these special actions that have a big impact in the game.
DOTA uses these heroes and some of their abilities to create a game about ONLY using these special actions to interact in strategic gameplay.
Then, Blizzard goes one step beyond, and trying to avoid anything that resembles DOTA2 (they sued Valve for NAMES on the heroes, original idea do not steal) they make a game in which THEIR OWN characters have DIFFERENT abilites than they had back in the day. Thus, fucking up perfectly their own lore and pandering to new players instead of old consumers.

tl;dr Blizzard creates new, shitty strats, instead of using the system that was proved good 15 years ago and still works fine.

>>377600680
I don't have anything against autistic people, in fact I feel sad for them. I can express myself just fine and that's what I do. You assume my intentions and try to make a point like that? I laught at you. What next, you are going to call me a nigger? A fag?

Grow up.

Game is halfassed, casualized clusterfuck of things that were good time ago.
Blizzard and Nintendo do the same shit: Create content for kids and have parents pay up, while some adults with children mind also fall for their marketing manouvers.
Please, wake the fuck up. Play good games, stop stupporting cancer industries. Ok, thanks, bye.
>>
>>377601465
Mind explaining?
>>
>>377602280
>Please, I beg you, make me understand the story and the lore of Heroes of the Shitfest.
The Powers That Be (i.e. Blizzard) declared one day that heroes and villains from all over the universes would come together for glorious combat.

Most of them didn't quite get into it at first, but when they learned that they could eternally fuck up their arch enemies and be immortal while doing so, they stayed around. Naturally, some of them have ulterior motives (Johanna wanting to find an apprentice, Leoric wanting to build a cheesy kingdom of Villains, Alarak wanting to wave his robo-dick around), but generally they're just there to fuck around.

>>377602476
Alarak's VA, John De Lancie, did some work on the show, and on top of that giving aliens who effectively don't have faces a 'silly' emote isn't that easy.
>>
>Let's add invisibility but no item to counter it

Fucking genius move, Blizzard.
>>
>>377602786
the item is called your eyes
>>
>>377602786
M8 if you look close enough to can see the distortion in the air when cloaked units move. Also it's been in since literally the first build, through Nova. Git gud.
>>
Dota 2 > Smite > HotS > LoL
>>
>>377602786
>overshitter can't deal with QM valeeras
>>
>>377602915
>Dota
>Above anything but LoL

In the past, maybe. As it stands, Valve has milked it too much to the point of it deteriorating massively.
>>
>>377598470
Panda Lili
>>
>>377598470

It didn't. It's just being shilled.
>>
What a coincidence that when theres less OW threads theres more HOTS threads. Its almost like a switch in shilling.
>>
>>377602849
>>377602861
>>377602967
Blizzard please quit being so stubborn and prideful.
People keep telling you what's wrong with your shit games.
Instead of getting triggered that people dare criticize your games, you should focus on fixing your shit design choices.
>>
>>377599868
>The game has nothing authentic
Nor did DotA do anything authentic, yet it made an enjoyable mashup of various video game elements and added highly derivative and shallow fiction to make it relatable to people - and lo and behold, it was an enjoyable success.
It does not matter who does something first, as you will eventually realize every thought a member of socieity has is derivative of another, it matters who executes it well enough to make a noteworthy product over all the other attempts.
Better art, better animations, better netcode, better UI with great visual clarity and more maps is what HotS has over DotA and LoL and while you can at most interject that you might not like the setting/art/characters of HotS none of that ever gets to be relevant as your personal taste carries no objective value in any evaluation - what you dislike someone else might like.
Nice attempt at introducing Nintendo as red herring buti t's obviously not relevant, nor is it helping your argument.
>>
File: hopeless.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>377602786
>blizz's casual game is not casual enough
>>
>>377603158
>Better art, better animations, better netcode, better UI with great visual clarity and more maps is what HotS has over DotA and LoL
>your personal taste carries no objective value in any evaluation

Good job making your own post worthless.
>>
>>377602861
most invisible heroes in this game have a ridiculous kit like stuns, huge damage output, ability to get away in case they screw up
they can even get under your towers to kill you without being revealed
I understand blizzard is the worst when it comes to balancing but you just don't give a tremendously good arsenal to heroes that have innate invisibility, it's just dumb
the invisibility is supposed to be their strong traits already
at least it dota I don't have a hard time against braindead rikimarus or shadow bladed people named mamacita or gringo ptm or something
in hots if you're dumb you can just pick valeera or nova and the bullshit will play out by itself
>>
>>377601059
This. It's a really fun alternative to last hitting and jungling for 20 minutes and poking at enemy heroes occasionally. It's basically Blizzard Super Smash Bros, but I like it that way.
>>
>>377603357
Found the Valeera main.
>>
>>377599868
Are you complaining about the lore of a FUCKING MOBA YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>377598470
Marketing.
>>
>>377603426
*medivh
>>
>>377598470

Because you literally keep making several threads about it every day.
>>
>>377603025
it doesn't matter what valve has milked
valve is just in for the money and greediness as always and every year it gets worse, but they haven't turned their moba into p2w yet and probably never will
if you ignore cosmestics and everything else the game is still there and it pays off so much more if you actually perform decently in it
lol and hots will always be inferior at the end of the day, it's not up for discussion
>>
>>377603142
Nigga just open your eyes. Are you that bad that you need an item to see something most people see naturally?

>>377603379
>Most invisible heroes have stuns, huge damage output, ability to get away
Nova has no stun nor an escape.
Samuro gets laughed at by any hero with reliable AoE
Valeera dies unless she fights someone 1 on 1 who's pretty much already dead.
Zeratul is like Valeera, only with an escape in favor of a stun.
>>
>>377603158
wc3 had fucking great netcode with pickuplistchecker, bots, vck or other hosting tools and hots has one of the most overly retarded designs ever in the video game history and yea minimap has always been on the left side lets move it to the right side this is good design also you cannot click on allies, enemies or any other unit than your hero because we fucked up our own engine.
>>
>>377603061
citation needed
>>
File: 1372453380638.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1372453380638.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>377598470
>one of the most beloved

>2011+6
>Still (STILL) no Kel'Thuzad
>>
>>377603698
But he's literally the next hero.
>>
>>377603361
>can't refute arguments
>pretend to be right anyways
>>
>>377603698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOUFR2Tgpc
>>
It's stupid that I have to wait for that invisible hero I have already spotted to attack something in case I don't have an aoe so it can be targetable
but it's alright cause invisibility in this game is just one of the many lousy badly done things
>>
>>377603760
Your personal taste carries no objective value in any evaluation, mate.
>>
File: Tyrande_Love_Goddess_1.jpg (146KB, 655x878px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrande_Love_Goddess_1.jpg
146KB, 655x878px
>>377598470
Waifus and sluts
>>
>>377603832
>what are skillshots
>what are wards
>>
Better Hero Design, Maps, Game Modes than League

Also less Jewish and no boring 20 min laning phase
>>
I don't think Blizzard realizes that everybody who plays Overwatch will literally do ANYTHING that does not involve paying money for free skins. And even if they did have to pay money they'd probably do it. See:TF2.
>>
there at no actual HotS shills on /v/, if anything there are too many anti-shills
>>
>>377603405
>It's basically Blizzard Super Smash Bros
That's what makes me want to puke in their face.

>>377602645
So how do these heroes and villains interact with each other? Oh wait, they DO NOT.
Out of nowhere they know each other and they don't even question what is going on. At least Smash Bros doesn't fall into that shithole.

>>377602915
I can agree to this.

>>377603025
The game is more balanced now than it was in the past. Valve milked cosmetics and pro scene but the game did not go bad because of that.
Well, it did get bad if you wanted to have a 45 minutes unkillable, one-shotter Morphling and win the game alone based on "I picked hard carry". Then it got bad, cause new items counter that shit HARD. Me? I'm glad.
>>
I'm used to retarded people in my team but not vocal retarded teammates. I just had a Valla in my game push bot with a boss we took when 2 temples were up and they only had 2 forts and their core left. If we had taken both temples we'd have won, but no she thought pushing bot and dying to Nazeebo was a fine idea all the while bitching about our team not following her into on her mad quest for death.
>>
>>377603887
He was obviously referring to seeing them without having either of those things
>>
>>377603670
What if my skillshot is on cooldown or they go invisible near the end of the fight so I have no mana for it?
I know they are there but there's no possible way for me to hit them since I can't target them and there's no item to reveal them either. Not even my structures reveal invisible units.
It's alright man, Blizzard is not your friend, you can criticize them and accept they make bad choices, they won't ban you from playing their games.
>>
>>377598470
I was excited when I heard there was no shop in this game. Items are by far the worst shit in MOBA, you need to clock in at LEAST 1000 hours into a game to really understand what items what character needs in what situation and matchups in any game. Then I realized the "talent" system makes it 100X worse than items would.
>>
>>377604009
Dude just don't play HotS and hide HotS threads then, you'll be less anal on average
>>
>>377604014
>having allied chat turned on
Why?
>>
File: Optimus Prime Sighs.png (217KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus Prime Sighs.png
217KB, 480x360px
>>377598470
/v/ is full of casuals who play overwatch every day. You get an overwatch skin for doing time in Heroes. So the casuals who once hated Heroes despite never playing it now love it because hey, Overwatch is in right now so supporting Blizzard is a A-okay
>>
Are people seriously bitching about invisible heroes? Like nigga, you can see where they are. They're not actually invisible.
>>
>>377604091
must be hard to live as 1 int
>>
>>377604091
How are talents worse than items?
>>
>>377604009
>Blatant DoTA defense force

Don't you have a /vg/ thread to tripfag?
>>
>>377603879
Animations, polygon count and texture resolution are not personal taste, they are objectively measureable qualities contributing to visual fidelity. SC2 and HotS also have more solid interpolation as part of the netcode, which again is objectively measureable and was subject to great debate and testing in various competitive gameplay oriented forums and discussions.
>>
>>377604067
>Not even my structures reveal invisible units.
should've gone beep boop. or tassador.

but mostly boop beep
>>
>>377604067
If the squishy stealth assassin lives long enough in a fight to disengage and re-stealth you're the one with the problem.

You also have pings you can use to direct your team. Ping Danger or Assist me where you know the stealthy was.
>>
>>377598470
It didn't. so you can just come back tomorrow with your daily shill thread
>>
>>377604128
Because there's no /all chat so I can't trashtalk my opponents, thus mentally scarring my teammates will have to do.
>>
>go like 20-0
>still can't destroy the entire enemy team by myself because of shared xp
>>
>>377604213
polygon count and texture resolution are literally just a thing affected by the power of your rig and have absolutely nothing to do with good design

you make a ball with 100 polygons and the someone makes the same with 1000 and you're liek wow this 1000 polygon ball is so much better designed who made it I wanna suck his cock??
>>
this piece of shit? literally the worst MOBA, beloved by /v/? i find that hard to believe. blizzard must be spending big on shills if anyone praises that joke of a game here when dota is totally free and better.
>>
>>377604347
>by myself
>by myself
>by myself

Then don't play HotS
>>
>>377604347
>1v5 carries are a good thing
They are not, Anon.
>>
>>377598470
Battleborn is literally better in every aspect than this game.

I can understand why people play Overwatch (TF2 Waifu dlc), but why play this game? I know Battleborn is dead, but Battleborn's MOBA mode is much more fun than the LoL/Dota 2 copy. Just play LoL or Dota 2 if you want the boring MOBA experience.
>>
>>377604091
I'll also add that I hate the exp share shit. I mainly play Smite, if someone on your team just eats ass and feeds, they'll fall 3-5 levels behind and become less and less rewarding in exp gold for the enemy. You can still win a 4v5 if your team farms correctly and plays safe. But in HOTS they decided if one team mate doesn't know how to farm, or feeds, than your entire fucking team should fall behind as a whole.

Other moba's, one teammate feeds, you fight a 4v5 where the enemy is slightly ahead.

In HOTS one teammate feeds, and you fight a 4v5 where you're down 4-5 fucking levels as an entire team.

Why the fuck would I play HOTS over anything else?
>>
>>377604208
I like to shit on bad videogames, not defend the ones I like (that could also be bad).
However your reply makes me wonder: Maybe everybody whom gets proven wrong in here resorts to "he must be a tripfag, I'll just ignore".

Just fyi: Anonymous wins. Always. Trips and redditers can eat shit. I've been here a long time and I won't get labelled any of those. Have a good day.
>>
>>377604425
>people enjoy this game now? SHILLS!!!!! ITS THE SHILLS!!!!
>>
>try out HoTs
>It only takes one retard and you lose
>At any given time there are four potential retards on the team.
>Moba culture is toxic, so any time you make suggestions on how your team can not suck- they take it as a personal attack against themselves.
>10 minute wait time per match because dead game

No sir, I didn't like it.
>>
>>377604538
This situation never happens to me. Mainly cause it's real easy to tell someone to stop sucking.
>>
File: 1431140619794.jpg (24KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431140619794.jpg
24KB, 500x300px
>>377604347
This. I honestly can't believe how my team falls behind in exp when this game has so little jungle, and minion wave rewards don't get split when multiple people are nearby.
>>
>>377604574
>>10 minute wait time per match because dead game
You almost had me. I've had now wait between games that lasted longer than 30 seconds in the past month.
>>
>>377604574
>10 minute wait times

Nigga did you play HotS or Dota2?
>>
>>377604664
In 2000 hours of Smite I've never gotten that to work. No matter how politely you say "Sobek, please don't dash under their tier 2", you can bet your ass he's gonna dive tier 2, and probably pluck the fucking enemy ares into you entire team.
>>
>>377604574
I hate this game so far but I Haven't had any issues with queue times
>>
>Beloved

uwot?
>>
File: alarak_by_tiodor-d9uoduh.png (631KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
alarak_by_tiodor-d9uoduh.png
631KB, 700x700px
>All these fags wanting a carry
I would say to just play pic related, but you probably would just fuck it up.
>>
>>377598470
People actually played it.
>>
File: artanis.jpg (98KB, 740x509px) Image search: [Google]
artanis.jpg
98KB, 740x509px
>>377604895
>not playing the actual carry
>>
File: 1493906416453.jpg (215KB, 1464x817px) Image search: [Google]
1493906416453.jpg
215KB, 1464x817px
>>377605051
>Not getting over 200% Sadism and melting teams with your Q alone

I expected so much more, Artanis.
>>
Do I keep my 1450 gems for an upcoming hero bundle I like or do I save up to 2000 and buy 25 chests?
>>
File: 1xhwRwv.png (157KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1xhwRwv.png
157KB, 500x388px
>>377598670
>>377598814
>>377599054
>>377601903
>>377601958
>>377602270
what a civil well thought out discussion
>>
File: steve-hui-artanis-9-color-e2.jpg (286KB, 1382x1785px) Image search: [Google]
steve-hui-artanis-9-color-e2.jpg
286KB, 1382x1785px
>>377605146
>get silenced
>die
>now a dead weight
>>
File: I have other things do to.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
I have other things do to.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>377604009
>>377599868
>>377602280
>says he's not an autist
>replies with a wall of text answering every single post
>>
even redditors can play dota well, carry games and improve over time
you losers just gave up to this casual clusterfuck mess of a moba where you can lay on your chair with your legs over the table and pray before finding a match that the other team will get the one person that don't play for the objective so you can chill for ten minutes until you win
>>
>>377598470
2 words
free shit
also shills out the ass
>>
>>377604009
>So how do these heroes and villains interact with each other
Usually through shit talking each other

http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Uther/Uther%20-%20Default/Uther_KillKerrigan00.mp3
>>
File: 1494126088596.jpg (37KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1494126088596.jpg
37KB, 300x325px
>>377601639
the game has like over 50 heroes the chances of getting a skin for the one you want are very small the only skin i got for a character i play had to buy
>>
>>377598470
it didn't
>>
>>377603553
underrated
>>
>>377605783
I have to say, that could be a lot worse.
You got a point with those voice lines.

>>377605624
Well, for me it's an average sunday afternoon.
I smoke a joint and talk to people over the internet, obviously I always come across a bunch of stupids and a LOT of trolls, but I don't think you can make an autist out of a person because he ellaborates responses.
Well maybe you can, if you are a 15 year old bully. Or if you are a grown man who was bullied a lot.
Which one are you?
>>
>>377604091
wut talents are easy just find your best button and pick the thing that makes it better.
>>
The thing that gets me is that OPs that are shilling know that their game is shit and will not hold out players. Blizzard doesn't care about this too, they only want new players getting into the game, buying 2 skins and leaving.

It's a fucking pathetic way of """selling games""" but you have to admit that blizzard knows how to make money. I just wonder how much more they can push out shit and still get away with it, there must be a time when people will just move on and see those jews for what they really are.
>>
>>377598470
>to one of the most beloved?
Where the fuck did you get this OP from?
No one likes this piece of shit.

Get the fuck out of here, shill.
>>
>>377606318
sum 1 needs to go back
>>
>people complain about the daily HotS threads and "shills"
>don't complain about how there are 5-10 persona 5 threads active on /v/ at any given time
>>
Some heroes in this game are too good compared to others.

Balance is a bit wack
>>
>>377602280
>>377602645
>Please, I beg you, make me understand the story and the lore of Heroes of the Shitfest.

http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Alarak/Alarak%20-%20Default/AlarakBase_Pissed05.mp3

http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Thrall/Thrall%20-%20Default/Thrall_Pissed14.mp3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM5Vzt6qa4M

But more to the point

https://youtu.be/UM5Vzt6qa4M?t=511
>>
>>377606803
it's just like they are saying that persona is a good game and that hots sucks, fucking unpaid shill
>>
>>377606906
>generic save the world RPG with a dating sim for virgins
>ps2 graphics

literally the best thing about persona 5 for me so far is the soundtrack
>>
File: Click here if you dare.jpg (386KB, 765x702px) Image search: [Google]
Click here if you dare.jpg
386KB, 765x702px
>>377606740
Back to the future, where hopefully trolling will improve a little.

Pic related.
>>
>>377607282
It's better than anything released from blizzard over the last 10 years.

So yeah, it's a good game. Not a great game but definitely a million miles better than the garbage that you are shilling for.

Enjoy your last free bump, shill.
>>
File: 1387430852400.jpg (14KB, 208x251px) Image search: [Google]
1387430852400.jpg
14KB, 208x251px
>>377607486

i didnt say anything about the quality of blizzard games
>>
>>377603884
Delicious sideboob.
>>
>>377606883
Uther says, and I quote:

>There is little time to explain, powerful enemies are coming
>You're here to fight things and achieve glory

Activision Blizzard has a profit margin of almost 25% as of 31/3/2017 and this is the quality of their products. Sorry man, can't, won't.
>>
>>377603142
scouting drone talent.
>>
>>377598470
it's fun
>>
>>377608028
>implying you need grand exposition about Super Blizz Bros.
>>
>>377601465

Isnt it the same guy who voiced Discord? I was too bored to check the names but it sounds familiar.

>>377598470

Its the logical endpoint of the ASSFAGGOTS genre. Quick, fun brawls, many different maps, free shit given away like candy, mechanically diverse and well known heroes. You dont have to play whack-a-mole in lanes for 20 minutes and learn tons of stupid shit before you even get into the game like dota "immunities" which work on some spells and items and doesnt on others.
>>
Why is everyone playing Valeera so useless?
>>
>>377608028
How autistic are you that you need lore for Super Blizzard Smash Bros Moba edition?
>>
>>377607371
xd
we did it !
>>
Is there a more annoying hero than Varian with his shielding?
>>
>>377609024

Literally thats the point of the game

>Lore? What lore? Here, have Diablo punching the Lich King in the face.
>>
>>377598470
Honestly without doubt the worst game I have ever played in my life.
>>
>>377609467
Any of the overwatch heroes. All of them are mistakes.
>>
>>377609681
You may be a little too young to be on /v/ if it's one of the worst you've played.
>>
>>377609467
Leoric when you play QM and half 3 or even 4 of the 5 people in your team are tanks who don't seem to understand Leoric's entire thing is devastating other tanks

Murky on either team. Either he's good and kills fun or bad and makes his team lose also killing fun.

Li-Li if you have a heavy phys comp and she just puts all her points into fuck you your blind

Varian is by far the most BS character, though. He shouldn't be CC immune during the parry. Shouldn't have taunt+total invul+extra damage for being invul+can spam it 20 times a second.

I'm not really sure what his gig is supposed to be. Leoric is anti-tank, D.Va sustains for years, Muradin is THE frontliner, Arthas anti-melee and anyone with no escape and just basically everyone if he's with Lucio and then Varian is anti... everything. Always. CC, burst damage, sustained damage, he just laughs at all of it. He does absurd damage for his tankyness, too.

His entire concept is like.. what were they smoking? The assassin/warrior thing does nothing more than mess up auto-select since the game doesn't know what role he's gonna fill before the game starts (altho' he's just gonna go parry build since it gives him the best everything)
>>
>>377608569
I just played with one who did nothing but dive the enemy team at 20% HP and die, aimed for fighting people over objectives all the time, died an amazing amount of times and... somehow was MVP. I don't get it. I was top hero damage, siege damage, exp contribution and second best healer (Abathur) and was 48 0 kills but somehow she was MVP with whatever she was doing.
Confusing as hell

Like as far as I could tell she just fed constantly but apparently she carried us and I have no idea how
>>
>>377610240

This.

>amazing flexibility
>fury varian can literally solo bosses
>tank varian shits hard cc
>arms varian has an extra gapcloser and amazing burst
>he stays tanky no matter what he picks
>soft CC
>gapcloser
>hard CC
>tanky as fuck
>some of the best teamfight utility in the gamewith banners and demoralizing shout
>waveclear
>burst damage
>on demand unstoppable and invulnerable with a huge uptime
>retardedly high base stats

SOMETHING has to go, at the very least remove the slow form his Q or increase the CD on his charge.
>>
>>377598470
My guess is people are sick of LOL/DOTA now.
>>
>>377599868
This right here is why HotS is good.
It creates this sort of reaction from autists.
>>
>>377609467
Tracer
>>
It's all about people's expectations. People thought for memey reasons that it was really bad because the hi/v/emind has been telling itself that for so long it became truth. Then, when people actually play it, they are overwhelmed by the fact that it's an okay and fun game when they expected shit.
>>
>>377604574
5 man teams cause ungodly wait times for some reason
>>
>>377599868
M8, it's Diablo 3 multiplayer with level loadouts instead of gear.
>>
>>377610240
>His entire concept is like.. what were they smoking
His entire concept is representing all 3 warriors classes in WoW with one character while at the same time being useless before level 10. While also being outshine by other characters in the same category

Fury Varian is just a worse butcher
>>
>>377611302

Fury Varians niche is sneaking bosses alone. Butcher cant do that.
>>
File: Lily_prop_2.png (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lily_prop_2.png
135KB, 300x300px
>>377603045
i just realized these to share a name in asia
>>
>>377598470
They added lootboxes
>>
>>377598470
It's not, there are shills and there is that timed overwatch skins event.
>>
>>377599868
>if you are quick enough you don't need to fight the other team, ever, because AI monsters can win the game alone.
Most of the objectives are competitive spots though. It's not as if a single team can just blitz 2win.
>>
>>377604895
closest thing to a carry is Dehaka for Exp advantage
>>
>>377600265
Except you can get some character you like and just play him because the games are short and rewarding.
>>
>>377611430
What maps?
>>
>>377598470
>ctrl+f Twitch
>0 results
>ctrl+f Lirik
>0 results

disappointing that you guys dont see the obvious jewish subplot
>>
>>377604009
>So how do these heroes and villains interact with each other? Oh wait, they DO NOT.
They do they do nothing but talk fucking shit to each other nigger.
>>
>>377611807

All except Warhead Junction.
>>
File: untitled.png (106KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
106KB, 272x200px
>>377602280
>>
File: 1494876362162.png (302KB, 396x426px) Image search: [Google]
1494876362162.png
302KB, 396x426px
What map is the worst and why is it Haunted Mines?
>>
File: 17d.png (341KB, 720x489px) Image search: [Google]
17d.png
341KB, 720x489px
>>377602915
As much as I hate LoL, it still requires more skill than HotS, switch their places and this list is fine.
>>
>>377610240
It's funny you're talking up Leoric while bitching about Varian. Leoric IS a counter to Varian.
>>
File: 1491467113041.jpg (201KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491467113041.jpg
201KB, 1000x800px
its not league and dota 2 has turned to absolute dog shit

hope this answers your question
>>
>>377611817
>ctrl+f shill
>20 matches
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>377604091
>have to actually play the game to git gud at it
>this is some how bad design
I really hate what /v/ has become
>>
>>377612456

Butthurt dotards. We had the same shit when League came out
>>
I haven't played in about a year or so. Is Azmodunk still a thing? He is the only thing making me consider playing the game again. Just love farming up the orb and tossing across the map at people.
>>
Heroes that can attack while walking are unbalanced and shouldn't exist
>>
>>377612374
>Lol
>Game that's basically 'The ADC that wasn't nerfed wins'
>Requiring skill

Tell me, did they ever actually nerf Jinx? Because last time I played she was in literally every game.
>>
>>377598470
Dropping a truth bomb.

>DOTA/LoL fanboys tainted its release with shitposting and delusions
>Blizz haters also contributed to the shitposting
>back during its release, most people considered MOBAs to be pleb-tier vidya
>later, Blizz wins the favor of the /v/ with Overwatch
>the hate on MOBAs has died down a bit now that time has passed
>lures in newcomers from OW with crossover events + rewards
>/v/ tries the game out for themselves, and without any bias now that they've realized that most of the shitposting was just cancer
>angry DOTA/LoL babbies whine about shills because they wish their game still got attention on /v/
>>
>>377613164
Yes
>>
File: 1494793990790.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494793990790.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>377613406
ty anon, needed a laugh.
>>
It was shallow garbage in an already incredibly shallow genre and it still is, it's just being talked about because of an overwatch cross promotion

It's hilarious how Blizzard looked at LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and decided it needed to be dumbed down more
>>
>>377614172
Spotted the RTS fan. Don't worry bro, I'm mad too.
>>
>>377604670
the only reason you are behind is that you have either left a lane with no one to soak or enemy team is taking all camps or you are getting slaughtered all the things count as the players fault or letting specialist go unchecked and he/she is destroying forts
>>
>>377614172
The best part is LoL blatantly ripping off things from HotS now. Rift Herald now functions exactly like a boss camp, for fuck's sakes.
>>
It's a shit game and playing it on your own is one of the most boring, annoying experiences I've had in online gaming.

That said, playing it with a group of friends and just shooting the shit or listening to music is pretty alright.

The game lacks any depth or actual game design behind it, it's as throwaway an experience as they come.
>>
>>377598470

Meh it's nothing special. It's my-little-communist MOBA in terms of progression in game.

That being said I still prefer third person over top down. Smite and soon to be Paragon are still better than LoL and Dota ever will be.
>>
File: valeera.jpg (536KB, 1200x869px) Image search: [Google]
valeera.jpg
536KB, 1200x869px
It's a better casual game than LoL, that's really all there is to it. It's LoL without the 45-60 minute average game length and various timewasting shit that is typical of the MOBA genre.

Nobody is saying that it's going to replace Dota, as Dota is still the go-to strategic game. HotS is a lot less stressful than Dota, however.
>>
>>377604165
underrated
>>
>>377598470
Blatant shilling for its relaunch
>>
>>377598470

they had to play it for the overwatch skins and gave it a chance
>>
>>377608557
Yes. Also one of his abilities is Q - Discord Strike, which references both Q from TNG and Discord from MLP
>>
>>377614425
>as Dota is still the go-to strategic game.
There's nothing strategic about 'Whoever has more CC wins'.
>>
science vessel hero with permanent invis detection when?
>>
>>377614728
Magellan is possible. Blizz hasn't forgotten about the BW bonus campaigns.
>>
>>377599041
Want to know about a subject that will never get shilled? You not killing yourself
>>
File: 1451199248971.jpg (22KB, 235x252px) Image search: [Google]
1451199248971.jpg
22KB, 235x252px
>>377614728
After we get Fenix
>>
>>377614925
Actual Fenix or lore-rape "clone" Fenix?
>>
>>377614925
We'll get 'Fenix' from LotV, with a Legendary Fenix skin.
>>377615094
How was he lore rape? Just asking.
>>
>>377612451
I said he's a counter to all Warriors. That obviously includes varian

Maybe learn to read?
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (178KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
178KB, 1400x800px
>>377614425
How the fuck am I even supposed to get into LoL and Dota 2? There's upwards of 150 Heroes in those games with different item combinations and level builds as well as the shitty rune system in LoL. I have to learn from scratch all these heroes and what they do in what combination etc.
And this is just the backdrop, they all only have one map(!), that utter cancer that is last hitting farming which you have to learn for every hero and game length that is annoying with complete randoms.

How the fuck am I as a Hots player from the start gonna get into other MOBAs?
>>
>>377614315
Oh and dota 2 ripped off the leveling system a bit too.
>>
>>377615724
Yeah Dota 2 took the perks or whatever. I meant to mention that too.
>>
>>377615420
>How the fuck am I even supposed to get into LoL and Dota 2?
Like how everyone else did it, start by playing against AI and eventually picking mechanically easy characters in real games.

>utter cancer that is last hitting farming
I never get this. Last hitting allows for more mechanically skilled players to gain an advantage in the laning phase by simply controlling the lane better.

When the lanes break down, you have to make a decision whether to take more risks to push further or play safe and get less farm.

>game length
That can't be helped. I just put away an hour of my time if I want to start a game.
>>
Plat 2 league player in season 3 and 4 and league sucks dick. I watch my top100 dota friend play his game and its slow and boring as fuck
>>
>>377615420
You don't. It's a simple as that.

Stick to one moba, one shooter or one mmo and get good at it. Especially with mobas it's nearly impossible to get good at more than one.

I hear dota players say "ohhh league is so easy" and then failing at most timings and screeching at their teammates.
I hear league players say "ohhh dota is so easy" and then failing at helping someone out and screeching at their teammates.

It's a like a club, if you're not a founder, you'll always gonna be that one kid that gets to do all the shitty stuff to then never get excepted into the club fully.
>>
>>377616005
Yes, we understand what the mechanic is. Its fucking BORING though. Hurr let me try to avoid harass while right clicking enemies at the right time for 10-30 minutes
>>
File: 1480064590299.png (110KB, 216x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480064590299.png
110KB, 216x333px
>>377598470
>one of the most beloved
>>
>>377609681
This isn't the worst game I ever played but definitely a contender for the worst moba right there with Paragon
>>
File: Thunder_guard.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thunder_guard.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>377598470

Zarya looks like a proper waifu.
>>
>>377614425
Dota 2 is for for tryharding faggots that play a genre that is a dumbed down RTS to start with.
>>
>>377616135
>it's fucking boring

If you hate last hitting so much, just play a fucking support.

Zoning, stacking, warding, rotations with minimal "boring farm"
>>
>>377615420
literally just play them. pick a cool hero, instalock it like an asshole and get really good at it, experiement with items, etc and then the stuff you learn as that hero will carry over to others and they'll be easier to learn

you start off playing against trash and you will only play against people who arent trash if you stop being it anyways.

it may be you just dont enjoy last hitting at all in which case hots and smite arena mode either remove it or make exp/gold gain so damned high it stops mattering much and you can just play those.
>>
>>377616005
Last Hitting is a meme used to make one of the most boring parts of an already stretched out game, and can easily determine how an entire match can go in the first five minutes solely on who picked who, making the next 45 minutes virtually pointless. It promotes outright ignoring the enemy at most points.
>>377616404
Playing a support is even worse, because then you do nothing but throw a stun every minute or two and stand around as the carry does the work, and then when HE fails you're the one to get blamed if you're not in a party with them.
>>
>>377612201
I think you misspelt Hanamura
>>
>>377613664
The game was a lot shittier when it came out. Having to grind for talents (which are the closest thing to items) was very off putting.

Also characters costing from 10k to 15k gold while winning a match only grants you 30 gold makes getting the whole rooster a fucking chore. Yes the quests help a little, but you get one per day.

It's better now with the loot system, I got Tyrande and her Hawkeye skin from boxes so I decided to try her out and she became my main. Her rework made her very good.
>>
>>377616812
>farming promotes ignoring enemies
>supports don't do anything
Something tells me that if you have played Dota, you haven't played much of it. Any time you're farming the first thing on your mind should be "where are the enemies and how far should I push my luck if they aren't all accounted for?" A support who isn't dedicated to babysitting a carry is going to be doing more shit than anyone else for the first ten minutes of the game, and then after that they're often instrumental in teamfights.
>>
>>377602786
Reminder that the stealth heroes only really ever get to shine in low-ranked games.

Because of shitters like you, they've all been nerfed over and over again until they went from decent and useful, to shit.
>>
>>377613542
I wouldn't know I stopped playing after season 3 when I realized that LoL was just Dota but with less mechanics and for waifufags.
>>
>>377616812
>LH is a meme
Like I mentioned earlier, LH isnt a meme because you have to make decisions on how far to extend out, and your team will attempt to reduce the risks of overextending via warding or having superior vision.

It's also a way to punish people from picking too greedy a team comp, cause they will just get shit on in the laning phase. Of course there are also other comeback mechanics in the game which allow for lategame comps to come into play.

>do nothing but throw a stun every minute or two and stand around

This is how shitters play support in the trench. The whole point of supports is that they don't require a lot of farm priority to get shit done, and their low reliance on exp in general allows them to make trades to secure their carry more farm, or if to make ganks in other lanes.
>>
>>377617234
I've played support in LoL, but I'll admit I haven't in Dota, where I played Abaddon and LC.
>>
>>377598470
old hots - gib money dumb goy or play nothing but free rotation.
new hots - here's 1/3 of hero pool for free plus random drops, have fun.
>>
>play a lot of WC3 dota back in the day
>friends liked it because they were shit at RTSes and only knew how to control one unit
>game somehow becomes esports super serious business
>lose interest because I don't care about learning item builds and matchups

HOTS isn't amazing or anything, but at least I can play it with friends and have fun playing a variety of characters. It focuses on the aspects of the genre I like instead of the annoying peripheral shit.

Yes it's casual but the whole fucking genre is a casual form of RTS, that's the point and the reason it's played by so many people. Who have apparently collectively deluded themselves into thinking they are ultra skilled esports cyber athletes.
>>
File: 7.jpg (235KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
235KB, 1280x1816px
All my friends are playing and enjoying this game.
You know who put 'em there? Me.
I stopped because it's way too boring for me. I just couldn't keep going on, doing the same thing over and over and over again.
Now I've been getting gud at Bayonetta and having a blast.
>>
Only shills with Blizz's cock down their throat defend this abomination. This is a shittier version of a piece of shit.
>>
>>377617475
supports in lol still do that
just watch any high level game; supports often tend to roam around quite often once the bot lane is pushed out
>>
>>377617475
not him but
>supporting in LoL

Literally just sitting in lane waiting for an engage to happen in Dota you actually have to do other shit besides sitting in lane in fact by just sitting in lane you are actively hurting the person you are supposed to support because you are taking exp away from him/her.
>>
File: tt.jpg (620KB, 1320x625px) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
620KB, 1320x625px
thiccrande
>>
>>377617808
>All the new SFM porn of Tyrande
>Almost all of it is her getting ORCed

Wish there was more of her getting rammed by Worgen.
>>
File: deywonniewonga.gif (2MB, 284x294px) Image search: [Google]
deywonniewonga.gif
2MB, 284x294px
>>377617949
Wish there was more of her getting TAZDINGOed. Elves and Trolls best pairing.
>>
>>377617664
roaming doesn't require any skill in LoL. Supports in Dota have to learn pull times, stack camps, ward, counter ward, and deward all while trying to gank/counter gank.
>>
>>377618050
There's been a bit more of the Windrunners getting TAZ'd, but none of Tyrande yet.
>>
File: tyrande.png (378KB, 439x634px) Image search: [Google]
tyrande.png
378KB, 439x634px
>>377617808

why is this allowed
>>
>>377618329
Because more games need fat sidebutt
>>
>>377617949
>All the new SFM porn of Tyrande
link?
>>
>>377618619
Just look it up you mong.
>>
>>377598470
I would rather play LoL. It is that bad.
>>
>>377618705
>playing LoL
yes

>would rather play it than HotS
I can't blame you
>>
>>377617313
Well Zeratul shines in competitive play because Void Prison is ridiculous and he has decent waveclear.
>>
>>377619045
He used to be much better, and while Void Prison is still great, there are better options for hero picks these days.
>>
>>377598470
Got the same depth as a baby pool so I really dont know. Perhaps most of /v/ are actually casuals.
>>
>>377612201
>not Tomb of the Spider Queen

Fuck that long ass map
>>
>>377617949
She is not into shapeshifting
>>
>>377612201
Hanamura by far. It feels like a brawl. A bad one. There's very little time to do anything except fight on it and any characters who do things other than just fight feel absurdly gimped on it. TLV, Abathur and the like

I should like it since I don't think I've ever lost on it but I don't
>>
>>377606883
http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Thrall/Thrall%20-%20Default/Thrall_Pissed03.mp3

http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Thrall/Thrall%20-%20Default/Thrall_Pissed04.mp3

http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Thrall/Thrall%20-%20Default/Thrall_Pissed05.mp3

Warcraft 4 confirmed
>>
>>377598470
Tyrandes thick ass thighs
>>
>>377617514
HotS legitimately has more variety than League, and I'm pretty sure that's why it's picking up at the moment. People are realizing that you can do more with the genre than just "1/1/2 with a jungler, last hit for 10 minutes, start diving under towers, take towers, take objectives, run in circles for half an hour until one person gets caught out and the game cascades to a win/loss"
>>
>>377622250

>I can play a ranged adc support like Tyrande
>I can play something as chill and strategic as Abathur
>I can invite my friend and play Cho'gall reking unprepared faggots anus
>I can play a literal siege tank to siege shit
>I can play The Lost Vikings, soak all lanes, solo camps and be a nuisance
>I can play Kharazim and be a punchy melee support

There are just so many good character archetypes I love to play, and it helps a lot that I'm playing some literally whos but well known characters.
>>
>>377622627
>not playing murky and feeding relentlessly to get the most out of your passive
>not hitting people with a big fish like an extremely gimped version of Nox
>not losing every game despite being level 20 on Murky, because he always needs more red

do u even fun
>>
File: How to play nazeebo.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
How to play nazeebo.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>>377622627
>>377622806
>Not going Nazeebo and killing everything with SPIDERS
>>
>>377623231
It's so hilarious when playing him at a low rank.
All the new players underestimate him and they can't seem to figure out how they are getting damaged.
>>
Why the fuck does Dvas charge damage and move you?
That shit is bullshit
>>
File: 1455760082150.jpg (369KB, 1991x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1455760082150.jpg
369KB, 1991x1850px
dotafags still mad that HoTS is the MECHANICALLY SUPERIOR moba that they had to copy it
>>
>>377618329
>why is this allowed
>tyrande without her purplish glossy tint outlining her curves slightly
Absolutely gross.
>>
>>377624340
Because it's her only form of mobility

Cho'gall has the same thing
>>
File: 1433992426559.jpg (18KB, 203x213px) Image search: [Google]
1433992426559.jpg
18KB, 203x213px
>Playing Artanis
Is there any better feeling than pulling some idiot straight into your team from so far away?
>>
>>377598470
>$15 skins, all free
>$7 characters, all free
>Announcer changes, all free
>Mounts, meme emojis and sprays, useless banners, and useless taunt audio, all free

They took the P2Look good out. The game is how is SHOULD be now; pay for more chances at shit you can get completely for free and with ingame currency. They did a stupid thing by making Master skins separate unlocks and not automatically unlocked at character level 10, but otherwise they fixed their cash shop trash.

Plus, like a few mentioned already, it's a short MOBA that feels like Smash Bros Blizzard.
>>
File: 1400828868653.jpg (166KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1400828868653.jpg
166KB, 429x429px
>>377598470
When it first came out it was pretty terrible
The game then improved over the following years but the initial impact was still present

The overwatch event got everyone to stick around long enough to realize the game is better now.
>>
>>377625241
>Artanis pulls a guy in
>Malfurion/Arthas/Whoever roots them
Free kill, thanks and goodbye.
>>
>>377622627
>>377623231
>Not playing Zagara and being the fucking swarm
>Control all 3 lanes, jungle camps, and objectives simultaneously
>Take baneling damage, baneling charges, mutalisks, armor/spellshield on creep, fury of the storm
>Wave clear like an absolute maniac, destroy buildings from across the lane, be present at every single fight and lane push, split push up to nexus in a matter of minutes once you get level 16
>End game with 70% of team's siege damage and 50% of the exp contribution
Seriously, Zagara is fucking hilarious and there's nothing like her in League. Dota has Broodmother, but it's not quite the same.
>>
File: Alarak snib snib.png (1MB, 1464x817px) Image search: [Google]
Alarak snib snib.png
1MB, 1464x817px
>>377625241
>Not playing Alarak instead
>>
Is a mine based Abathur viable? You could completely cover objectives before they even open, but I don't know if that would be anything other than a minor nuisance.
>>
File: 1469667224080.jpg (164KB, 905x679px) Image search: [Google]
1469667224080.jpg
164KB, 905x679px
>most beloved

this was so offensive i had to come shitpost 7 hours later
>>
>>377626397
If the enemy team was seriously squishy it might work.
>>
File: 1484253136960.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484253136960.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>one of the most beloved?

what.
>>
>>377625441
Honestly, I'd be totally fine if cosmetics were more expensive or crates gave fewer drops if the heroes themselves were cheaper. The dupes-into-shards system is great, I just wish I could afford some of the newer heroes without having to do an entire week's worth of dailies to afford a single one.
>>
>>377625712
It's all fun a games until you face a stealth based hero

or a mage
>>
you making 5 threads a day for it

game is mediocre and could have been much more
>>
>>377604762
the only people who get 10 minute wait times in dota are people 6k+ or queuing shit like captains draft
>>
>>377598470
Since when is it widely liked? It has some appeal to massive Blizzard fans who play it for the reunion of characters from their franchises, but that's really about it.

>>377624485
I'm just mad they copied it desu. I wish you would have kept your shrines and talents out of Dota.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.