[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: C2BoBwnUsAADtmC[1].jpg (159KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2BoBwnUsAADtmC[1].jpg
159KB, 848x1200px
What do you want to see from a new Travis Touchdown game?
>>
>>377598014
An actually good game this time.
>>
>>377598014
Travis being admired by an up-and-coming assassin but the assassin ends up hating him when Travis is revealed to be a fucking NEET
>>
>>377598014
It plays like Killer is dead but maintaining the unarmed punch/kick combos
>>
>>377598014
Playable Kimmy Howell like how NMH2 had playable Shinobu, it only makes sense.

Although I find it odd that he's getting a 3rd game at all, because Suda51 already complete Travis's entire story arc... in a fucking audio drama CD
>>
>>377598014
If the UAA is real he keeps his promise to bring it down and spends the game hunting down heads of the Association rather than ranked assassins.
>>
>>377598534
What was the drama CD about?
>>
For them not to fake me out about the amount of bosses.
>50 assassins.
>>
>>377598809
It's actually mostly a studio album produced by the sound guys at Grasshopper with a few tracks where they got the voice actors for Travis and Sylvia to talk some bullshit about what happened to them as a kind of joke epilogue to the games.

Here's track 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13rhrr86_CI
You can probably find the rest of the album on your own.
>>
>>377599648
>they went to fucking space
Nice. Fighting assassins in zero/fake gravity sounds cool as shit
>>
>>377598014
Nothing, because it's not his game, he's just the character in new game
But I expect good gameplay with substance just like Killer7 was
Sadly games after NMH were bad in every aspect, well except remake of Silver Case of course and Let It Die. Akira Yamaoka was a mistake, except, again, Let It Die
>>
File: questionmark.png (1MB, 1220x1748px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.png
1MB, 1220x1748px
>>377599854
>Akira Yamaoka was a mistake
Elaborate
>>
>>377599930
Listen to the soundtracks of latest games by GMH and especially Silver Case remixes
He never achieved that barrier that Masafumi Takada and Jun Fukuda both set by some of the GMH games, and have done hell of a damage to SC soundtrack with new tracks for new episodes and god I hope he'll not do that to SC 25 Ward
His work for Black Knight Sword was pretty good, but shit, all these samples were used a fuckton times in Lollipop Chainsaw, Killer is Dead and Shadows of the Damned
Also all this games weren't that good
>>
Cancel SWITCH-FLOP version and make it for PS4 to be a success
>>
>>377599854
Not sure that I agree with Akira Yamaoka being a mistake, Shadows of The Damned has an excellent OST.

I kind of agree with latter Suda51 titles not being up to par, I wasn't a huge fan of Lollipop Chainsaw, Let it Die was alright, I've just got The Silver Case and I'll start playing that within the next week or so.

I'd honestly love to see NHM3, possibly with an older, wiser Travis.
If it's a switch exclusive, I'd buy a switch for it.
I'd rather see a HD remaster of Killer7 though.
>>
>>377598014
To touch travin down.
>>
File: 14.png (87KB, 220x198px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
87KB, 220x198px
>>377598354
This, have it steal KiD's artstyle too - it's identical to that one trailer they showed off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGtgqw3IsVI
>>
>>377600417
Suda51 wasn't even a director of any of those games after some fuckups like making SH and RE kind of game under fucking EA, and I'm talking about Shadows of the Damned of course
I hope he'll give us some new good shit after all that, because damn he has some talent, also for LiD he've done only character designs
There was already information that he "misspelled" about NMH3, it's entirely new game
>>
>>377600310
Sorry but the switch will have outsold the ps4's lifetime in Japan by the end of the year
>>
>>377599854
That's because this is the first time suda has gotten off his lazy ass to direct again in a while.
I hope they make a playful name where it's a sequel but with a new character, like "one more hero" or "heroes don't die" etc.
>>
File: 1457045537583.gif (396KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
1457045537583.gif
396KB, 500x609px
A pretty good OST.

Heavenly Star returning but that seems unlikely, but I can dream.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.