[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to annoy the shit out of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ps4 speaker.jpg (199KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
ps4 speaker.jpg
199KB, 620x350px
I'm here to annoy the shit out of you
>>
Give me Ape Escape 4 faggot
>>
>>377597137
You can turn it off for like every game I've played but yea its terrible and loud why was this added to the damn controller.
>>
I turned it off ages ago and have pretty much forgotten it was there. It's annoying that Sony adds all these unnecessary functions to the control, like the touch pad. It just makes it more expensive to buy new ones.
>>
File: yeQUinM0.jpg (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yeQUinM0.jpg
84KB, 400x400px
Radical
>>
>>377597203
nope, that's not a game starring nolan north or troy baker as a middle aged father figure and that's all we make at sony
>>
What games use it? Maybe I've just never heard it because I only ever use the PS4 with headphones plugged in.
>>
I forgot it was even there, been muted since forever

think I only used it with resogun
>>
>>377597357
Quite a few. I tuned it off ages ago.

In GTAV the cop scanner will play through the controller
>>
>>377597251
>dishonored definiative edition.
jesamins heart only speaks through the controller. if you turn it off you can't hear what she says at all.

Only game I have ever seen it be kind of useful is in GTAV where the police scanner comes through it, where normally you wouldn't be able to make out clearly what they are actually saying because of the sfx
>>
>>377597137
i muted it

/v/ always has something to nitpick tho
>>
>>377597357
Horizon and Tomb Raider were the most recent games I can remember having to turn it off for.
>>
I also wish they let you turn off that fucking light on the controller.
>>
What's the point of shit like that? I remember how terrible the Wiimote's sound effects were, does anyone actually keep it enabled?
>>
When you mute the controller do the sounds come from your TV/Speakers instead? I don't think they do
>>
File: ps4sharejpg-b34637_1280w.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ps4sharejpg-b34637_1280w.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
*interrupts your game*
>>
>>377598225
I'm confused, are you talking about the Share button?

why would a quick screenshot button interrupt anything

or don't tell me you have it set to open the menu?
>>
What's with the anti-DS4 shilling today?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.