[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retards irl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 29

File: kyfWt7B.jpg (38KB, 419x445px) Image search: [Google]
kyfWt7B.jpg
38KB, 419x445px
>People that don't play video games that ask me what video games I play
WHY do you do this. There's no point if we can't have a discussion about it and only makes me look like a geek.
>>
>>377596991

I do this.

I pretend not to play video games irl (one must hide his power levels, after all) and then do this to people who play video games just to fuck with them (my go-to response, even for obvious games: "oh what's that? is it like mario or something?"; imagine me saying that in response to "civilization" or something as wildly off as that).

It's my favorite way to tease boys that doesn't involve blowing softly on their cocks until they beg and plead with me.
>>
>>377596991
>it and only makes me look like a geek.
That's the point. They're breaking you down, making you look socially inferior so they can look a bit better.
>>
>>377597287
you monster
>>
Name the genres you like without getting too specific, that'll satisfy their need to act interested in that weird fringe hobby you mentioned and proceed with less silly smalltalk
>>
File: 1453573058703.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453573058703.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>377596991

>people ask what my favorite games are
>my favorite games are Nier and Taro's games
>what are they about anon?

idc how it makes me look like, I enjoy seeing the confusion on their faces
>>
>>377596991
just lie
I hide my power level all the time, pretend I don't know about half the shit I know about thanks to this shithole. Only when im with my close mates am I talking about that shit, not at college, and not when I go to work either.
>>
File: riFWGRF[1].jpg (52KB, 607x428px) Image search: [Google]
riFWGRF[1].jpg
52KB, 607x428px
>>377597287
>another fat faggot pretends to be uguu so sexy~ on 4chan
>>
Maybe they like you as a person and want to try games you like as an entry to video games you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>377597518

Whats the point?
You'll never make new friends like that and your current ones will fuck off to be normies at some point, while you won't since you adhere to the strict code of being a faggot like /v/ told you to.

Keeping yourself to that will just end you up a jaded loner who hates video games. Telling you from experience.
Its fine to talk about what you actually like, just don't sperg about it and read the other person's level of interest in what you are saying.
>>
>>377597554
>pretending to be uguu so sexy

You sure are reading a lot into that post.
>>
>so what kind of games do you play anon?
>"I don't"
Alternatively
>[insert racing sims here]
>maybe Pokemon if they're less normalfaggy
Much like when people ask how you're doing they don't actually care what games you play, they just want to make small talk.
>>
>>377597656
just b urself
>>
>>377597735

Well it actually applies here if you ever want to make real friends, and not just pretending fucktards.
>>
File: 1449074119528.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449074119528.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>377596991
Really shows how socially inept you are.
>>
>>377596991
>Anon, what games did you play recently?
>Xenoblade Chronicles, it's and RPG I really like the story and characters.
>Awkward silence
>...
>So uh... about (something completely unrelated)?

Every fucking time
>>
>>377597287
It is exactly like mario. It is a bunch of guido greaseballs thinking they are Roman when all they do all day is wiggle their tiny midget cocks to koopa troopas and how they wish they were the princess getting raped by bowser.
>>
Normos need to go.
>>
>>377596991
I think its safe to say you have autism
>>
>>377597864
Did you get bullied and cucked by an Italian stallion in highschool anon? Want to talk about it?
>>
>>377597817
>straightfag trying to hit on girls by making small talk

it's your own damn fault. women are for fucking, not fraternizing.
>>
>>377597674
Oh, what do you do on your free time?
*awkward silence*
>>
>>377597817

Just get over it, its not really awkward, they asked a question and got an answer, if they can't do anything with it then they are the ones to feel awkward, not you.
>>
>>377596991
It only makes you look like a geek if you can't change the subject or dance around it though. Like fuck, if people ask me that I just say I play a variety of games then ask when they like and see if it's something I also like, just casual shit? Then change the fucking subject.

Just be grateful that they at least try to initiate a convo with you, sure it's games, because they probably think you are a gamer so easiest way to initiate.
>>
File: 1453470364518.jpg (12KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453470364518.jpg
12KB, 249x250px
>>377596991
>friend gets interested in Dark Souls after seeying me play it
>chek his save a few days later
>he is using a walkthrough and is cheesing eveything with pyromancy and a gravelord sword
>>
>>377597943
>play sports
>play *insert musical instrument here*
>listen to music
>watch film/television
>play tabletop games
>gardening

you can literally say anything. don't pretend awkward silence is your only option at that point. if you have no other hobbies aside from gaming, then it's your own damn fault for not having any sense of balance or variety in your life. no one is ever going to want to suck your dick.
>>
>>377597817
You do realize not everyone knows so much on the subject as you do? It would be like me asking a car mechanic what was he doing at work today? And he would reply with a specific details of every single part he replaced and every maintenance work he did. Just say:"Ahh... i was working on a Ford today, the transmission was broken.". Same goes for you: Just say that you played some fatansy rpg's or something.
>>
>>377598032

so what? why are you sperging out over how some other person prefers to play a game? no one is ever going to want to suck your dick if you keep behaving like this. think of how sad your lonely, dry cock is and change for the better.
>>
>My supervisor overhears me talking to someone about games
>she starts teasing me about it
>you going to go home and shoot some aliens now anon?
>going to play your childrens toys mate? haha see you tomorrow
>he goes home and watches television all evening
REEEEEEE
>>
>>377598032

I bought my friends DaS, none of them ever put more than an hour into it. Atleast your friend is playing it.
>>
>>377597943
This is the part where you list any of the interesting and productive/enlightening/cool shit you do, or just outright lie.
>>
>>377598325
>no one is ever going to want to suck your dick if you keep behaving like this
Yeah, he was about to get a blowjob, but then the girl asked how he feels about people cheesing through video games with walkthroughs.
Way to blow it, man.
>>
"Oh, I don't play video games, sorry."
>>
>>377598413
just work with the bantz, and laugh it off
people will like you more
being a normie is just being fake honestly
>>
>>377596991
Because they don't want to have a discussion with you, they just want to fuck with you. I know this because it's what I do every day.

>at work selling video games and shit
>dorky looking gamer buys a game, tells me they're really excited to play it
>act like I don't know anything about video games
>ask them questions about their video games
>watch them get super embarrassed as I look at them with a mixture of pity and confusion as they try to explain their video games

There was this one girl that used to work with me that I guess was used to having boys fawn over her because she played xbox. She tried it with me once, telling me about how she loves Halo, and I told her I hadn't played a Nintendo since I was a child. She looked like she just smelled her own vagina, it was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>377598064

But thats wrong, if they asked WHAT games you played, thats a specific question.
If they ask "what did you do on the weekend", your answer would be fine, "played video games".
>>
>>377598448

don't pretend this guy doesn't sperg out like this about mother things. it's characteristic of his personality. if minor shit like this sends him over the edge, then you can bet there are plenty of other things that do as well.

neurotic guys don't get their dicks wet. that's a fact of life.
>>
>>377598416
My friend bought me DaS for PC but I already played it on console and I don't even like the game so I never played it. Sorta feel bad because he wanted to play with me but eh, such is the nature of surprise gifts.

>>377598479
I do this sometimes too. It's fun.
>>
>>377598541
>if minor shit like this sends him over the edge

Not even him but how did that post seem like that "drove him over the edge"?
If anything you are the one who got driven over the edge here, which I guess is telling a lot about your terrible personality.
>>
Had a coworker ask me if I played videogames? I lied that I didn't since he seemed like the type to play call of duty. I have no problem with CoD but I don't play most fps and war sims. I didn't see a point in the conversation and I don't really care to talk about gaming anyway. Besides gaming is something you are meant to be ashamed of and keep to yourself.
>>
>>377598563

Well thats kind of worse since if you are friends he might've known that you played it, if I ever play the same games as my friends we usually end up talking about it.

But yeah, I don't feel hurt that they didn't play it, it was cheap and its their loss, but I know for a fact that none of them played it even before that.
>>
>>377598612

it's a minor thing that he's allowing to color his perception/opinion of an acquaintance. that kind of neurotic shit is precisely how you end up without any friends and completely unfuckable.

his pink helmet won't ever have a tongue wrapped seductively around it at this rate.
>>
>>377598701

Seemed like a minor disappointment about a minor thing to me.
Hardly something so important that it would decide the fate of his virginity.

Not that friends and women work by the same rules either way.
>>
File: 1491100973927.jpg (32KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
1491100973927.jpg
32KB, 598x597px
>>377598689
I was going to talk about how I understand what you mean but I just remembered I spent probably around $150 on games for a friend who played almost none of them so I think I'm going to go drink bleach now.
>>
Millions of people play Call of Duty, FIFA, GTA, even fucking Skyrim. I woulda got laughed at hard for admitting I played Oblivion but now Skyrim is normie core. So why the fuck do I still get looked down on for playing games. I told someone I was playing Dark Souls and he looked at me like I was dressed up as a wizard larping at a DND game in some basement.
>>
>>377598785
>Hardly something so important that it would decide the fate of his virginity.

you'd be surprised. a neurotic personality filters down through everything, even everyday mundane social interactions.

basically, if you want to feel that sensual warmth of having your balls cradled in someone else's mouth while they lick your taint with the tip of their tongue, then you need to cut the neurotic shit off.
>>
>>377597287
This.
I always fuck with people. Videogames aren't worth talking about in conversations anyways, theres really nothing to talk about.
>>
>>377598813

Its ok anon, maybe he'll get there.
Usually when my normie friends break up with their gfs theres a 99% chance they'll come play whatever with me, or play whatever I ever suggested.

Its kinda sad but idc, I get to play vidya with a friend and they get to cope.
>>
Come on here /v/ is fascinated with blowjobs. Go on /gif/ nothing but blowjobs. Blowjobs are terrible. Why is 4chan so obsessed with them?
>>
>>377598908
It depends how old you are. If you're like 30 then people your age are going to laugh at you for playing games. But for the younger generation its totally normal
>>
>>377598908
>Dark Souls

You deserve it for playing western autistic trash.
>>
>>377598921

>then you just need to change your personality

kek, easier said than done
Saying this as someone who went to his neurologist yesterday.
>>
File: 8563489731.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
8563489731.png
291KB, 600x512px
>>377597937
?

>>377597956
It's gonna be awkward, regardless.

>>377598064
?
>>
>>377598701
>>377598921
pls stop posting vivid imagery about dick sucking, I've been on vacation with my parents for a week and haven't gotten off at all
>>
>>377598908

People will look down on your for it.
Not incidentally - these people aren't worth your time either, its good because you mutually filter out the other as "people I don't want to be involved with".
>>
File: 71782030.jpg (9KB, 368x158px) Image search: [Google]
71782030.jpg
9KB, 368x158px
>>377599060
>>
>>377598908
It depends on age group as well as what kind of social circles you travel in. I spend a lot of time getting fucked up at bars and I meet very few people there who play video games. Most of them are indifferent to them but I do meet some people, even younger people, who look down on it as childish shit. Especially girls. But what kind of faggot goes to bars to talk about video games, anyway?
>>
>>377599159
Maybe l2read?
>>
>>377598974
Gen X was the first "gamer" generation, have you ever seen the makeup of conventions?
>>
File: .png (621KB, 591x763px) Image search: [Google]
.png
621KB, 591x763px
literally everyone i know irl plays either mmos, mobashit or fucking csgo
>>
>>377599060
>It's gonna be awkward, regardless.

Nah, you can really get over it.
I find it actually entertaining now how much normies cannot handle someone going "comfortably silent". They need to do their chatter otherwise they feel terribly out of place.
>>
>>377598974
>If you're like
>like
Normalfag detected.
>>
>>377598908
>dressed up as a wizard larping at a DND game in some basement

LARPing != D&D; literally no one LARPs at a tabletop RPG session.

>>377598998

why would you go to a neurologist for behavioral problems? that sounds like a better fit for a psychologist, or at most a psychiatrist if you needed prescriptions written for you.

but a neurologist? that's for literal neurological disorders, like multiple sclerosis, or parkinson's, or alzheimer's.

>>377599084

no, fuck you. I get off to this shit. just because you said that I'm going to imagine rubbing your balls until you explode that week-long saved up cum in my mouth.
>>
>>377596991
geek
>>
>>377599340

I met with all three of them in order
>>
File: 1494576011408.jpg (13KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
1494576011408.jpg
13KB, 250x326px
>tfw 18
>videogames are a normal passtime for my generation
most people I know play videogames, anime is still considered pretty gay though
>>
>>377599317
>speak in 4chan buzzwords only, or else you're a normalfag
>>
>>377599420

Your generation is all terrible fucking people in general though.
Enjoy having retarded peers.
>>
>>377599387

why the neurologist, whyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>377599224
I thought I saw a study a few years ago that most gamers were older not younger. Probably since gaming is mostly 80's/90's nostalgiafags. If you were born in the late 90's or early 2000's you basically missed the boat.
>>
>>377597287
>I pretend not to play video games irl (one must hide his power levels, after all)
Why do you self conscious faggots do this? That reminds me
>go to target to buy ps4
>kid behind the counter looks no older than 20
>ask him if I should get the PS4 or wait for Switch
>"oh, I don't play video games"
It's so obvious you're lying and want to seem normal.
>>
>>377599340
>imagine rubbing your balls until you explode that week-long saved up cum in my mouth.
Oh god, my face is hot, why am I getting so turned on from reading this? Please stop I can't get off right now
>>
>>377599501
His generation is shit because ours and the ones before ours was worst, his generation is literally gonna be the slacker generation that the people from the 90s feared so much. Have fun watching those suicide rates in young adults and teens go up in the next 5 years.
>>
>>377599501

his generation is better than fucking millennials, that's for sure.
>>
>>377599635

nah man, you have to be way more subtle than that. I'm not actually into ERP, that shit's a buzzkill for me.
>>
>>377599501
You realize every generation has said this about the next generation, right? Like, going back thousands of years people have always said the young generation is degenerate. Fucking Plato said it. So what you're saying is pretty meaningless tbqh
>>
File: [email protected] (22KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
main@2x.png
22KB, 240x240px
>>377599696
not him but why stop now
>>
>>377599638

If ours was worse than what you are saying would be wrong.
My generation did not grow up on the corporate brainwashing and social indoctrination these guys are growing up on, we didn't have facebook tier shit shoved into everything, for us peer pressure ended at high school and we grew out from it, while these kids will live their entire lives under it.

>>377599740

I understand it but its not at all meaningless, all those generations didn't have the internet as the phenomenon it is today, a retarded guy like pewdiepie could not have such an impact on the everyday lives of millions of children, because stupid ideas did not have a medium to spread that far.
The game has changed.
>>
>>377599740

no one ever said that about "the greatest generation" (AKA, the generation who fought in WW2).

so yeah, try again. some generations actually were heroic and accomplished great things. and then you have the fucking millennials (of which I am a member of, unfortunately).
>>
>>377599696
Okay, good. It's like I said, I don't want you to keep going, so it's fine by me. I won't feel teased since you stopped or anything like that.
>>
>>377599420
this, I'm 19, plenty of chads and dudebro's are somewhat into gaming. It's usually shit like fifa, COD, battlefield etc but still not many people will think it's weird if you're into it
>>
>>377599774

Because you are a shitty anime-gay faggot.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>no one ever said that about "the greatest generation" (AKA, the generation who fought in WW2).

>so yeah, try again. some generations actually were heroic and accomplished great things. and then you have the fucking millennials (of which I am a member of, unfortunately).
>>
>be exclusively PCfag
>have a few PCfag friends
>got bored out of PCgaming
>buy PS4¨
>have a blast
>said PCfag friends sperg out irl about how I am peasant and supporting cancer in game industry

Why are you so immatute?
>>
File: .png (44KB, 199x587px) Image search: [Google]
.png
44KB, 199x587px
>>377599893
whatever
you started it
>>
>>377599837
Yes they did. The generation that fought in WW2 were also degenerate teenagers and unruly kids during the Roaring 20's, one of the periods most widely regarded as degenerate in modern history. The only reason we see them as heroic now is because they also lived through the depression and war. If those didn't happen they'd just be called something else besides the greatest.

>of which I am a member, unfortunately
le wrong generashun
DAE think old music was better??
>>
>>377599941
I tip my hat to you anon. I tip my fedora to you. Thanks for correcting the record that all generations are shit and have been shit. I tip.
>>
>>377600051

kill yourself
>>
>>377599837
Excellent bait, too good not to bite
>>
>>377598479
>work selling video games
>pretend to not know video games
>>
>>377596991
>Somebody asks what game I'm playing
>Say Trails of Cold Steel II and detail every single character and plot point to them

The stupid number of characters and the fact that they all sound like autistic children playing at powerlevels shit is a winning combo for making people sorry they asked.
>>
>>377599870
>I'm 19

are you hot? I'm into twinks and ottermode personally.

>plenty of chads and dudebro's are somewhat into gaming

everyone is these days. what's your point?

>but still not many people will think it's weird if you're into it

depends on degree, my man. sure it's relatively acceptable to be into COD or FIFA, but the moment you start to sperg out about grinding 250 hours in Disgaea, kiss your fucking chances at getting laid goodbye forever.

if you want someone to plant soft kisses on that engorged pinkish purple helmet, you're going to want to avoid sperging out about niche weebshit games in public.
>>
>>377600119
You mean people often work jobs they aren't interested in, because they gotta put food on the table? Mind blown.
>>
>>377600080
don't reply to me ever again
>>
>>377600009

As a PCfag who bought a PS4, theres no credibility to your story.
>>
File: fed.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>I tip my hat to you anon. I tip my fedora to you. Thanks for correcting the record that all generations are shit and have been shit. I tip.
>>
>>377599591
The answer was obvious. The answer was always neither. PS4 generation will be over in 2018. Nintendo franchises haven't been good since the 90's and that's all a Ninty console has to offer.
>>
>>377600206
haha wtf is disgaea
>>
>>377600230
too bad
>>
>>377600324

some game where you ogle anime titties while you move characters/units along a chessboard.
>>
>>377600340
i was just joking, don't stop
i need (you) to live
>>
>>377598032
>because roll simulator with invulerability frames are so fun and skillful

rofl soulsfags are so pathetic, you are literally worse than undershittale fanboys and that's an achievement on it's own
>>
File: lia 11131.jpg (34KB, 431x459px) Image search: [Google]
lia 11131.jpg
34KB, 431x459px
neighbor from 2 years ago says he plays games
im thinking great maybe can have some coop fun
try playing blackops1 on my ps3, he cant stand the ps3 controller since he only uses xbox controller, doesnt even give it chance.
end up cooping in xbox game FUSE, he's dying left and right. he asks me what difficulty its on, i say normal he says he only plays games on easy difficulty.....we or should i say i beat the game since he could barely hold his own.

never played games with him again.
why even play games when you cant even play on default difficulty. he gets super fustrated when he cant handle a part instead of trying a dif strategy.
>>
>>377598928
What a narrowminded faggot you are
>>
>>377600057
Those who fought in WW2 would have been babies and toddlers in the 20's you motherfucking dumbass.
>>
>>377598479
>>act like I don't know anything about video games
>>ask them questions about their video games
>>watch them get super embarrassed as I look at them with a mixture of pity and confusion as they try to explain their video games
This is exactly what I did to get my bronyfag friend to stop talking about ponies.
>>
File: 1483497861845.jpg (69KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1483497861845.jpg
69KB, 500x678px
>>377596991
>talking to people outside of a videogame
>>
>>377600554
>ruins a potential bonding moment by sperging out over the fact that his neighbor is bad at video games as if that's so horrible

this is how I know you'll never get laid.
>>
>>377596991

Well for whatever reason the conversation you were having led to video games.

They are just making small talk. They don't actually care, just like you don't actually care about what they are interested in. How it makes you feel like a "geek" is your problem not theirs.
>>
>>377599420
Yeah but only "normies" game, so that does not count.
How many people you know plays Bioshock? and i'm not talking about infinite.
>>
File: 1355452642388.gif (743KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1355452642388.gif
743KB, 245x300px
>Parents with teenage kids at work want to know what's good and what's not
>Half the men under 50 play some vidya so it's not like you're alone in responding
>>
>>377600742
he was a schizophrenic which didnt help at all
he was friendless like me but even worse then myself,
couldnt even hold a conversation with him due to all his fucked up interests/beliefs
>>
>>377600910

that's too bad. sounds like you both could have benefited from each other. that's the foundation of some of the strongest of friendships right there: loneliness and desperation. imagine all the things you guys could have done together, all the things you could have explored, like each other's bodies for the first time.

you guys now live in the shittiest of universes, a universe where none of that happened.
>>
>>377601173
>ywn have a desperate autist friend
>ywn explore his body throughout
>>
>>377601173
Uhh that sounds pretty gay. Don't wanna do that
>>
>>377601406

nothing is gay when you're a desperate, lonely and vulnerable teenager or young adult. it's only gay if you continue doing that shit into your mid/late 20s.
>>
>>377598541
>>377598325
>>377598051
You sure are stuck on this sucking dick thing
>>
File: 9824.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
9824.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
We had this thread yesterday
>>
>>377600564
welcome to /v/ faggot
>>
File: this guy is a schizo.jpg (497KB, 1885x910px) Image search: [Google]
this guy is a schizo.jpg
497KB, 1885x910px
>>377601173
ive been alone most of my life, having friends is like work for me
i prefer being alone
if he was a normal person, even dudebro tier gamer im sure a real friendship could have held up

but he was like a 12 yearold wanting to share EVERY little thing he like/knows, i walk/bike long distances, bus only when necessary, he wanted to bus everywhere
i could say so much aboot his fucked up interests but why waste your time

here's his steam profile from months ago
we are both in our 30's
>>
File: 1411139476355.jpg (71KB, 441x403px) Image search: [Google]
1411139476355.jpg
71KB, 441x403px
>>377601505

are you really going to begrudge a guy getting his jollies however he can?

>>377601541
>threads can only be made once, after that the subject matter is completely exhausted and should cease to exist
>>
The subject matter is exhausted. Just say you play Fifa, end of.
>>
>>377601721
>favorite anime: Evangelion
Not surprised desu
>>
>>377598928
Actually this. It's not like movies where everyone's seen probably the same core movies and maybe a few in the genre they prefer.

Everyone plays such a crazy variety of games nowadays. Even if I meet another gamer in RL and we start a vidya conversation it always ends up being 2 gamers with no games or even genre in common.
>>
>>377601721
>that steam bio
>he's 31 years old

what unholy flavor of supreme fucking autism is this shit? christ, please tell me that bio is 10 years old and he just completely forgot all about it and never changed it.

also damn, in your 30s and browsing /v/? the universe must be purposely setting this up as some kind of cautionary tale for me. no offense, nothing wrong with that in theory I guess. especially if you're a hot daddy
>>
File: crazy.jpg (382KB, 1194x891px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
382KB, 1194x891px
>>377601721
and his current steam

he moved at the end of april so i removed and blocked him

he expected me to help him move and to go to his new place instead of asking me if i wanted to do either. turned him down and he said thats it were not friends anymore...lol i just shrugged and closed my door.
>>
>>377601721
Good taste in music though
>>
>>377596991
Maybe they're interested in you but you're too mentally challenged to understand so you assume it's an attack, feel ashamed, and lash out.
>>
>>377601983
>in your 30s and browsing /v/?
what could stop us besides 4chan dying?
>>
File: 1410418694102.gif (491KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1410418694102.gif
491KB, 500x290px
>>377602024

holy shit I can't stop
>>
>>377598007
This, when posed with the same question I usually reply with "a little bit of everything" and change the subject.
>>
>>377602119
where do you think you are?
>>
>>377602024
>groups: 4chan
he could be ITT right now
>>
File: putting-gun-to-head.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
putting-gun-to-head.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>377602024
>>377601721
>>
>>377598413
had a boss that did the same to me. I just owned up to it. said that i was too busy saving the world to stay late.
>>
>>377602295
except he doesnt use the site he added that group when he saw it on my profile(i added that group back in like 2007-8) i never even use steam groups.

he has to many interests like an ADD kid that if he visits this site at all he would never see this thread
>>
>>377602450

so why haven't you found a low-maintenance buddy yet? are you even in a relationship/married? or perpetually single?
>>
>>377598032
You should be fucking happy he's even playing it, he's probably slogging through it just so he can talk to you and connect with you on something, but I'm sure when he brings it up in conversation, instead of having a nice time and talking about the lore or how fun it is, you'll just assholishly bash him on how much of a "noob" he is and how he should "git gud" before daring to talk to you about dark souls.
>>
>>377602571
permanently single

im a hermit NEET, not so pathetic to be a piss in bottles type tho.
my genetics are too fucked that i wouldnt want to have offspring to spread them.
>>
>>377598660
>"Besides gaming is something you are meant to be ashamed of and keep to yourself."
He fell for the /v/ meme
>>
>>377602827

that's too bad man. although you don't necessarily need to have offspring. just find a partner with similar bad genetics and plan to not have any kids.

>>377602860

it's not about being ashamed of it, it's about mentioning it properly without turning into a complete sperglord. there's a good way to talk about games, and a bad way to talk about games. no one wants to hear you sperg about how you spent 250 hours grinding in disgaea, for example. that would be a bad way to talk about games.
>>
>>377603073
>it's not about being ashamed of it, it's about mentioning it properly without turning into a complete sperglord.

That's what I was getting at, if someone asks you about videogames you can tell them a bit about it, then depending on how they respond you either drop it or give a little more a bit at a time until they're fed up with it.
If you're lucky they happen to play similar or the same games, if not then the subject gets dropped and you move on.
It's like people here don't know how to talk to people.
>>
File: 1468520485547.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468520485547.gif
967KB, 245x250px
>>377598032
>Friend got really into Dark Souls and tells me to play too
>I wasnt going to play but eh w/e
>during playthrough ask friend for tips, general information
>he doesnt know
>he completed the game several times
>realize he cheezed most of the game, didnt experience it at all and used every posible shortcut there is
>>
>>377603398
>It's like people here don't know how to talk to people.
No shit?
>>
File: video games.jpg (8KB, 262x292px) Image search: [Google]
video games.jpg
8KB, 262x292px
>get drunk a at party
>draw a cute shark face on balloon with a sharpie
>pull my shirt over my head and put the balloon on top
>"heyyy iss me!"
>it was my fursona
Do you think anyone there knew, /v/?

Also I talked to someone there about RPGs and it was a pretty good conversation, we recommended each other some good games. You have to pick up cues before you try bringing up a topic. Be open minded, but not to the point where you force discussion onto someone.
>>
File: 1495331247147.jpg (27KB, 720x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495331247147.jpg
27KB, 720x680px
>>377603539
>>
>>377599835
nigga every generation says the generation after them is gonna be awful
>>
>be at work, reading through /v/, have a soft chuckle
>coworker walks in, its the annoying blind trans sjw faggot
>"hey anon, what're you doing?"
>just reading a thing
>"oh, on what?"
>just a thread on /v/, don't worry about it.
>"oh, I've been getting real mad at 4chan lately, slash-pol-slash has been doing blah blah blah anti-trans thing blah blah blah"
>get pissed, rail for a few seconds that nobody gives a fuck what trolls and shitposters do, go back to work mad 10 minutes early because fuck talking to that.

stupid cunt talks way too much. my biggest mistake was indulging them and talking about video games with them, now they won't shut up about poker night, borderlands, and keep talking and nobody explodes.

got another guy who has some kinda autism, we're pretty bro, but damn will he talk your ear off. I've gotten burned out on Fire Emblem because of how much he rambles on it.
>>
>>377600693
I just outright told my friend only faggots and pedophiles watch that shit and I will punch anyone in the face who watches it. I will literally demean them in front of anyone whose around because they aren't going to do shit about it.

I'm not joking, am I an asshole?
>>
>>377597287
whore
>>
>>377605114
also I've done this on three different occasions to three different people.
>>
>>377605114
yes, because people can watch whatever they want privately.
if they actually talk about that bullshit in public then you're perfectly justified.
>>
>>377605278
>if they actually talk about that bullshit in public then you're perfectly justified
I guess I'm in the clear then?
>>
File: Akagi Really.png (134KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
Akagi Really.png
134KB, 372x334px
>Be at college
>Another dude is also into the same kind of games I like
>Start talking about RPGs and such, particularly Persona
>"Ah yeah my favourite character in 4 was Kanji, it was pretty cool that he was gay"
>Proceed to explain to him that Kanji wasn't gay at all
>"Well if Kanji wasn't gay, then why did he want to fuck Naoto? She was clearly trans"
>Not five minutes later I found out he browses NeoGAF

What is it with these people?
>>
>>377596991
My boss talks to me daily about him playing fallout 4. He plays a few hours after work, then talks about it everyday to me. Hes like late 40s.
>>
>>377604532
Whats your job?
>>
File: Jet_Jaguar_Thumbs_Up.jpg (13KB, 667x268px) Image search: [Google]
Jet_Jaguar_Thumbs_Up.jpg
13KB, 667x268px
>>377596991
>Say monster hunter
>"Oh, what do you do in it?"
>You... hunt monsters
Never fails.
>>
>>377598928
>come to video game board
>>video game is not worth talk about
what you are endgame
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.