[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: Casual filters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

itt: Casual filters
>>
>>377595109
Ninja gaiden: black/sigma first boss
>>
>>377595109
>scale to your level
>free loot
Am I missing something?
>>
>>377595448
Maybe he thinks buying frost damage scrolls from Arille makes him hardcore.
>>
Quick question: What specific action is it that stops the assassins appearing?
>>
>>377595448
>less than 10% health & Magicka remaining
>sleeping is the only reliable way of healing
>dark brotherhood assassin appears infront of my character after one hour of sleeping
>keep missing my attacks because of this game's shitty luck based combat
I think you are.
>>
What does casual filter even means
>>
>>377595935

use your brain, busta
>>
>>377595836
>be bad at the game
>it's the game's fault
Heh
>>
>>377595684
I quess its talking to some dude in Adi set
>>
>>377595836
>shitty luck based combat
Goodbye thread
>>
>>377596054
The guy in Ebonheart?
>>
>>377595109
>free good armor
>>
>>377595109
>tfw every merchant in my game was wearing this armor
I hated that shit so much
>>
>>377595109
>tfw you find out these fuckers carry unique darts that are almost impossible to loot unless their AI glitches out because they throw them at you immediately

>>377595684
>>377596113
Yeah, they'll stop attacking once you report to the guy in Ebonheart.
>>
>>377595836
>less than 10% health & Magicka remaining
>probably a level 1 mong with hobo clothes and rusty iron shiv
>I know, I'll just go to sleep
You mong.
>>
>>377595109
More like casual help, it's light armor it's way better than early game heavy armor and you can sell it for a lot of money.
The only downside is that it makes you look like an s&m faggot.
>>
Whitney in Gold/Silver or MAYBE Gary in Cerulean City. Of course, this is level 1 casual filter.

Level 2: Fire Emblem GBA

Level 3: Deity Civ V maybe?

Not easy to compare
>>
>>377596406
>>377597284
>not being medium armour masterrace
>>
>>377597490
This, triggering small dick Ordinators while you are wearing them is a plus.
>>
>ends up wearing the armor for 90% of the game
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x234px
>>
>>377595836
Once you hit Lvl8 you should damn well know what awaits you if you go for a nap.
Unless it's your first time playing, that was pretty damn thrilling.
>>
>>377599826
>Posting pokemon
I know that nostalgia makes you feel that that battle was tough, but i've never met a person that didn't beat at least the ligue.
I remember that in primary school every kid had a box full of pokemon at 100lvl.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.