[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You feeling the hype?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Agents_of_Mayhem_splash.jpg (622KB, 2475x2909px) Image search: [Google]
Agents_of_Mayhem_splash.jpg
622KB, 2475x2909px
You feeling the hype?
>>
>We made a co-op game that's single player only
Bravo
>>
>>377595948
>We made a co-op game that's single player only

Shit, that was going to be my first question. Fuck.

The best part about the Saint's Row series were stupid co-op hijinks.
>>
>>377595105
whens the release?
>>
Will probably play and like, but fuck, is gonna bomb hard.
>>
>>377595105
not feeling most of the characters, so far I only liked the bow one and the Zarya looking chick purely because she reminds me of zarya. I haven't kept up with the other hero reveals but I don't care that much to look it up.
I'll probably get it when is dirt cheap and enjoy it with very low expectations like the previous 3 sr games.
Although, I am curious how this and sr tie together.
>>
>>377596006
if you bitch about it enough I'm sure they'll add it in, works all the time with sjws.
>>
>>377597604
yeah but they always over for people that won't buy their games. they would never put in a feature for people that would give them money.
>>
>>377598092
bend over*
>>
>>377598092
lol, you're right.
you can't win with these people.
>>
At first I thought okay cool its a PvE game? I'm fine with that. But no co-op? Fuck.
>>
Who the fuck is this game made for?

Saints Row autists liked wandering around and discovering the map, which this game doesn't have.
Casuals hate brawlers and will think it's a multiplayer game because of the classes.
The characters themselves don't appear to be that deep.

Seriously, am I missing something? Where's the hype coming from?
>>
>>377599093
>Where's the hype coming from?
there is none. this game is completely DOA. it's out in 2 months and i thought they just announced it.
>>
Saints Row 3 has better radio and activity selection than Saints Row 4
>>
Just give us SR5 already.
No one asked for this and with the GooH ending they could easily reset the universe to let the game be more like SR2 again.
>>
>>377599381
SR3 is better than SR4 in literally every way.
At the end of the game you're actually more overpowered in 3 than 4 despite the latter having superpowers.
>>
>>377599462
I also thought the superpowers just made the game kinda lame
>>
>>377599093
>wandering around and discovering the map, which this game doesn't have.

i thought this game is open world?
>>
>>377599179
journalist only talk about artsy indies, controversial games or overhyped games
>>
2017's battleborn
>>
File: b21a55927769a29bc3a2b87071fd49fb.jpg (460KB, 1277x801px) Image search: [Google]
b21a55927769a29bc3a2b87071fd49fb.jpg
460KB, 1277x801px
This room must have smelled like sweaty shit
>>
>black bearded guy with eye patch and bonnie cap
Ah, I see. THIS is the power of creativity in western game...

Majestic!
>>
>>377599462
4 > 3 > 1 > 2 for me.

Never heard of those games on /v/ before but SR3 and SR4 are some of the most fun I've had in ages.
>>
>>377600320
Ew.
>>
I mean it's open world and the combat looks good, but where's my character customization? Clothing customization? Co-op?
Hopefully they're working on a saints row reboot along with this.
>>
>>377599749
It is, I don't know what the fuck that anon is talking about. It has its own open world version of Seoul to run around it, anon was just talking shit as per usual
>>
>generic single player TPS
>no custom CC
>no online multiplayer

so what, dead on arrival?
>>
>>377595105
that picture already looks generic as fuck.
>>
Looks like mascots for an insurance commercial or something.
>>
>>377595105
>We want the battleborn audience
>>
>>377599596
I enjoyed the superpowers. Not for the combat or destruction, but for ripping through the map at high speeds, climbing skyscrapers, and gliding around the glowy techno scenery while listening to the radio. It was comfy.
>>
>>377602147
The superpowers were alright, but I kinda missed the "down to earth" approach of older games where you get around with cars and stuff. The "gimmick" mayhems in SR4 also sucked ass, the fucking Genki games were horrible when compared to the ones in SR3, why not just make S.E.R.C but with super powers? Fight Club was also just "Spam ice blast to win"
>>
>>377599596
They pretty much made the vehicles redundant since you can run/fly faster than a car/plane which was frustrating if you were wanting all the achievements which involved going a certain distance in them
>>
>>377595105
The only thing I'm looking forward to is the fact that Violition does the best pistols in video games so I look forward to playing the pirate girl.
How satisfying headshots with pistols feel is the prime reason I kept playing all the saints row games.

>>377599381
> people not realizing that Saints Row 4 was just a farewell letter to fans since they knew they wouldn't be able to work on the series again due to the company fucking tanking.

It had it's problems but it was nice to get closure on 90% of what happened in Saints Row 1-3. Oh no killing Dex was unsatisfying... big whoop.
>>
>>377599896
haha imagine the smell haha i wonder what it would be like i want to be there just curious haha
>>
>>377599179
>>377599814
This. The brown featured castwoman is strong and independent and, as previously stated, brown, but she really isn't virtue signalling very hard about fighting the patriarchy and cisgendered males. Why the fuck would Polygon or Kotaku give this game the time of day? I mean, I haven't even seen a single sidecut yet! Can you even?
>>
File: un-liyart.png (379KB, 910x1200px) Image search: [Google]
un-liyart.png
379KB, 910x1200px
Reinstalled SR4 this morning to make fish waifu.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.