[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1519174777468430734.jpg (79KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1519174777468430734.jpg
79KB, 800x450px
Which one?
>>
>>377594856

the VS
>>
>>377594856
Radeon for budgetfags, Nvidia for quality

Also never go AMD CPU, regardless of budget
>>
>>377594856
>asking /v/

/v/ says nvidia

/g/ says AMD

now which board do you believe?
>>
>>377595881
/g/ says AMD, because more power.
But Nvidia is more optimized for gaming than AMD
>>
>>377594856
Intel has superior products if you're not on budget but personally I can't support them because they pull too much anticonsumer bullshit. They made locked processors the norm - you actually have to pay extra to not have a feature disabled - and they use fucking toothpaste under the lids of their cpus so that it dries up in a couple of years just when the warranty goes out. And to add insult to the injury, they make delidding even harder for enthusiasts.
>>
>>377596158

So in your mind, paying devs to cripple competitors card and decreasing own drivers performance in time is "optimising".

You must be a really intelligent and successful person.
>>
>>377596270
>decreasing own drivers performance
I've seen this posted quite a number of times and never seen any proof. Do you have any?
>>
>>377596382
Apart from that one instance where an update made some games run worse, Nvidia has worse long time support for their older cards. Take the GTX 6xx line vs Radeon HD 7xxx line - back when they were new the GTX 680 decimated the HD 7970, but years later HD 7970 runs laps around GTX 680, because AMD continued to support the older cards in their updates while Nvidia only cares about their hot and new products.
>>
File: tainaka_ritsu1823.jpg (256KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tainaka_ritsu1823.jpg
256KB, 1115x1600px
>>377594856
>broken on Japanese games, obscure games and emulators.
>eats twice as much electricity for less performance
>competing with miners for the card keep the price inflated making their MSRP meaningless
>marketing to miners disincentivises game driver development.
>shilling Async Compute meme, which actually increases power consumption in the card and keeps the cards from achieving higher frequencies. Its the reason Nvidia abandoned the tech and why their cards are significantly more efficient.

It's nice to have competition but AMD just fails to make a decent argument.
>>
>>377596270
Are you retard or something? Are games running better in Nvidia?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.