[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone still play this Neverwinter 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Does anyone still play this Neverwinter 2?
>>
Finished the main module with a buddy recently. Now going through MOTB. Getting to Woodman is a fucking chore.
>>
>>377594427
Did Sand disappear during the start of Act 2?
In the cutscene he does not appear and I cannot follow the quest because he isn't there.
It literally broke the game
>>
>>377594494
Please help, google gave nothing I'm desperate at this point
>>
Guess I will never be able to finsh th game
>>
>>377594220
Yeah, I play through the OC and MotB fairly regularly. Frenzied Berserker best class!

>>377594738
>>377595474
Sorry anon, sounds like you've just got a broken game. Reloading to before the act transition didn't fix it?
NWN2 can be a bit buggy and sometimes you have to trigger scripts manually, but I've never heard of a character flat-out disappearing before. Make sure the game's patched to the appropriate version, and clear your override folder if you can. Did you mess around with the console, to add extra party slots or anything?
>>
>>377595778
Reloaded the game 5 times, replaced the rosters.
Only messed with console to add influence to Khelgar ages ago.
Sand was there before the act 2 started, so I imagine a script failed to load. And I cannot manually load it because toolset does not work.
Maybe I should just download a different version than Gog version?
>>
>>377594220
I've plaid all official content and all the good modules like Crimmor, Path of Evil, Wizard's Apprentice, Untold Tales of Tolkien and so on.

Fuck, I think I've played all non-blatantly dogshit modules for NWN2.
>>
>>377597098
>plaid
*played
>>
I'm planning on replaying it once I'm done with NWN1
>>
>>377596718
Huh, that's really weird; the only similar reports I could find related to a glitch with summoned creatures (which I'm guessing you also found, since you replaced the rosters already).
I agree, it sounds like a script failed to load/trigger correctly.
>And I cannot manually load it because toolset does not work.
>Maybe I should just download a different version than Gog version?
That's even weirder; since there shouldn't be any problem with the toolset at all. Is that the Ultimate edition from GOG? It should work fine, as should the toolset - I own it, and I've beaten the campaign before (I just checked and the toolset from my GOG install works fine). That said, some of their patches have a history of introducing gamebreaking bugs into the OC, and I know trying to get Mysteries of Westgate published was a debacle so I wouldn't be surprised if it was that fucking up somehow.

First - if you have the patience for it - I'd recommend backing up your saves, uninstalling and then reinstalling the GOG version just to make sure you didn't get a fucked up download. Otherwise yeah, just try and find a different version - I play the last MotB-patched version, for example, because I don't like the interface changes that came with SoZ.
Sorry I can't be of more help, anon.
>>
>>377597438
>>377597438
You were a great help anon thanks a lot
>>
>>377599282
No trouble, hope you manage to fix it!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.