[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. How many video games do you try to finish/play through at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
1. How many video games do you try to finish/play through at once?
- BONUS: how many TV shows are you currently binge watching/keeping up with alongside vidya
2. How does your gaming schedule go? Do you play each game in short bursts every day? Or do you switch to a different game every day or every few days?
3.Are you a NEET?
- If no, what are some good time
management tips for people who want to
play a ton of games?

pic related, currently playing this and watching master of none every day. i'm thinking of adding more variety in my gaming routine, so I want to hear about how you guys do it (if you play multiple games at once)
>>
>>377588932
>1. How many video games do you try to finish/play through at once?

>2. How does your gaming schedule go? Do you play each game in short bursts every day? Or do you switch to a different game every day or every few days?
No

>3.Are you a NEET?
No
>>
I don't play videogames, I have a job
>>
>>377588932
>>1.
Two or three, right now its MLB The Show 17, Battlegrounds and WoW on PC, and probably Prey PC since it was cracked starting tomorrow.
One tv show at a time, tho I do follow The Flash as it airs and wait for the CW app to get it for free.
>>2. Depends on mood.
>>3. Currently sortof, not mooching off anyone, but am living at home looking for a new job after I just got laid off. I'm going insane.
>>
>>377588932
>currently playing this and watching master of none every day

no wonder you made such a pointless and shit thread
>>
File: 1494929329121.gif (265KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1494929329121.gif
265KB, 480x270px
>>377588932
1. One
2. One game until it's done or I trade it in/throw it away
3. Of course not. Play one game at a time. Enjoy it or throw it away.

You don't have much free time. If Zelda isn't taking up all your time, you probably aren't that into it and should drop it. Find something you really get into. Otherwise you're just half assing your free time.
>>
>>377588932
I don't play games.
>>
>>377590892
I enjoy games, but I'm self-conscious about spending all of my free time playing games/watching netflix because I feel like I will be too disconnected with "normie" things, so that's why I spend alot of my spare time on places like twitter and (sigh) askreddit and other parts of reddit so that whenever I meet new people or make friends, I have something to talk about besides Zelda or Some Netflix Show that not everyone has watched.
>>
I've never really had a good enough attention span to finish games, I beat maybe 10% of the games I start, maximum. I get way more enjoyment out of buying a game and experiencing the first few hours than I do playing for sustained periods and fitting it in my schedule throughout the week/month. Plus I'm shit at competitive multiplayer games so I don't have much that I can just pick up and play for a bit at a time. Right now I'm like 15 hours in each SMTIV and Bravely Second but haven't touched either in a few weeks.

I also don't have much of an attention span for shows, I don't watch much TV and watch just one or two anime series every season at maximum.

I am not a NEET, I work 50-60 hours per week. My tips, if you work a schedule like mine, give up on playing anything during the week and just try to focus your attention on that on the weekends. Helps if you don't have friends or other responsibilities.
>>
>>377588932
1. Usually one game at a time. Not a big fan of TV but there are usually a few anime I watch during each season.

2. I only get to play in the afternoon when my little girl takes a nap or at night when everyone is asleep. I usually play for longer stretches when i can but take breaks with shorter, easier games like Mario Kart. There is nothing worse than getting burnt out on a game you really enjoy.

3. Stay at home dad so kind of NEET? I mean I get out the house and stuff but no job nor am I currently in school. No tips on playing more games, but i can say its not good to allocate too much time to doing any one thing including gaming.
>>
Video games adjust a waste of time, don't bother
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.