[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to play this. What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2396893-ninokuni.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
2396893-ninokuni.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
About to play this. What should I expect?
>>
garbage
>>
>>377586849
Pretty okay game. Combat ranges from okay to tedious. Aesthetic is consistently nice. The games pacing gets bad at the end, that's my biggest issue with it
>>
>>377586849
Good music, nice visuals, good story, retarded teammates. Prepare to basically solo boss fights.
>>
I wanted to like this, but I couldn't wrap my head around having to dodge enemy attacks as the boy, and also controlling my monster via 4-5 page deep menus in real time.
>>
>>377586849
Depends. I found it very charming and fun, but is it really a good game? I don't know. It takes about 10 hours of playtime until you finally get to the point where you can tame the familiars you want. Combat is pretty cluttered and AI companions are stupid so there's that random element to it. I still had a great time, especially since i bought the collectors edition back then which came with the physical Tome and it was fun looking up stuff in the actual thing instead of the ingame scan
>>
Good game.

Baby combat.
>>
>muh combat
Git gud you fucking children
>>
It's a brilliant game (if you like old-school jRPGs) with some mechanics issues. Combat can and will be tedious a good few times (but is swift and can be addictive if you're inclined towards grinding) and the game never really stops holding your hand until like 70% of the way through the game.

Tons of sidequests, shit to do, an actual world map with tons of neat shit to explore, out of the way places in the world you never really have to visit but have neat things, alchemy system that isn't total shit and a story that's quite heartwarming and fun. Music is fucking beautiful and lots of loveable characters.

It's probably one of the comfiest fucking games since the early 2000s too.
>>
File: 1241178533920.jpg (150KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
1241178533920.jpg
150KB, 800x573px
>Mom just keels over and dies for no reason
lol wtf
>>
>>377586849
that its shit
>>
>>377587925
she had a heart attack
old hag
>>
File: bake fishd.jpg (42KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
bake fishd.jpg
42KB, 512x288px
>>377587680
>the game never really stops holding your hand until like 70% of the way through the game.

drippy still stops combat for the obligatory contextual tutorial all the way up to the white witch fight

it's possible that this game hold your hand harder than Pokemon
>>
>>377587925
Her body was weakened from doing her ultra fucking huge cast because she actually WAS the very person from the dimension you travel to in the game to find your moms soul mate which is basically the big tweest

And the reason she did that was to find the soul mate of Shadar which is you, her """SON"""
>>
>put your name in the Wizard's Companion
Does this rename the main character?
>>
>>377587554
>beat game
>still shit combat
>>377587680
>tfw unlocked all the dragon petals and just Zipping through the air
Greatest feeling.
>>
>>377586849
I don't know if it's an option, but you'll want the dub.
The welsh voices are amazing.
>>
tfw remembering farming Toko
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.