[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we laugh at scared blizzdrones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: shot-20170521-5087-13jl2tm_1.jpg (72KB, 1124x542px) Image search: [Google]
shot-20170521-5087-13jl2tm_1.jpg
72KB, 1124x542px
Some backstory: Activision announced Destiny 2 will be confined to Blizzards launcher. And after that announcement Blizzdrones have been completely losing their shit.

At this point they are actually scared shitless that by playing an actual game like Destiny 2 people will realize how shitty blizzard's "games" are and how much of a jew they are and stop playing their games :^)
>>
File: 1446837690080.png (110KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1446837690080.png
110KB, 423x423px
>MMOfags

Gas them all
>>
While what that guy wrote is a bit retarded.

I would agree with not wanting to turn the blizzard launcher into another steam equivalent. It just does not work well enough.

Also i feel like this is more blizz feeling the heat from the ocmpetition because blizz games have been losing the quality they once had.
>>
>>377583759
This is what happens when you get gobbled up by a big named publisher. Quality goes right out the window and the only thing that matters is shoving shit out as fast as possible to meet quotas and quarterly reports. Same shit happened to Bioware.
>>
>>377583759
I fully for it - but only IF Blizzard lets the games on there use their cheat detection + use the same policies on anti-cheat as the other blizzard games.

That's the best thing about Blizzard imo.
>>
>>377584987
>blizzard
>cheat detection

Starcraft II still has map hacks, how many years of competitive multiplayer?
>>
>>377584789
>This is what happens when you get gobbled up by a big named publisher
You know that activision never bought blizzard, instead blizzards previous owner bought activision and fused the two?
Also, activision is not even half of what blizzard is, financially?

Everything bad that happened to blizzard was blizzards doing, not activisions.
>>
Dumb thread.
It's Bungie. Everyone knows what Halo is. It's honestly a brilliant move. It's free advertisement, especially for former console only players who haven't heard of battle.net (which is why they rebranded it)
It could become worrying in the future, but I don't foresee that happening. I find half of blizzards current catalogue barely playable casual crap, but they know how to market. We're not seeing cod or FIFA anytime soon (who makes FIFA anyway?), unless blizzard starts dying, which I think it will die after Activision does.
Battle.net is notable for being the only DRM service that just werks and it's still retained some semblance of community. Even steam is a flaming pile of shit nowadays.
Personally, I plan to play destiny 2, it would be nice to have a Fps that doesn't handle like ass like almost everything recently (exception being Titanfall 2, and I fucking installed shitty origin for that), so battle.nets just a bonus. Worst case scenario, you right click the icon once and hide it. I'm honestly saltier about rebranding from battle.net than about this.
>>
>>377585062
The detection might be wonky, but when you're banned for life you stay banned for life.
>>
Fanboys that are protective of a brand name find out Actvision owns everything they care about.

Reality just kicked in I guess.
>>
>>377585158
Only half right. While you're correct that Vivendi merged the two. Shortly after the merger, Activision bought themselves out, and with it took Blizzard with them. Activision however owns Blizzard out right, so they very much do have the ability to dictate to Blizzard what they do. Thats the point of this thread. Activision forcing Blizzard to host their games on Blizzard's launcher.
>>
Why does it matter? It just uses the damn launcher. You can even remove games from displaying in it.
>>
I'll ask this here, but is it really true that you can use WOW Gold to buy games like Destiny 2, WOW subs? How does that work? I haven't played WOW in years.
>>
>>377587339

You can use your in game WoW gold at the Auction House to buy a subscription token which then you can redeem for 30 days of WoW sub or to add 14,99 balance to your blizz wallet.
>>
>>377583067
>not even Blizzdrones want it

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>377587474
Wow. Do you need lots of Gold? I might start WOW again and use that for monthly subs.
>>
>>377585062

Well its the one and only competitive RTS out there, ofc there will be attempts at cheating. Blizz still stays on top of it most of the time more so than other companies and they ban for life.
>>
>>377587767
Just go on ebay and look up how much gold you would get for 15 bucks. The token costs somewhere around that price. As for the farming part, making gold is easy once you understand how to work with auctioneer. I personally haven't payed for wow in months.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.