[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I finally understand how casuals feel about fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

File: League_of_Legends_logo.png (159KB, 502x198px) Image search: [Google]
League_of_Legends_logo.png
159KB, 502x198px
I think I finally understand how casuals feel about fighting games. I tried really hard to get good at this shitty game for almost 4 months now and I still suck ass. Do the millions of people that play this just play normals and against bots or am I actually worse than 90% of the people that play this game despite putting in time and practicing?

I'm sorry to anyone I ever told just git gud.
>>
>>377578375
99% of people that play this game aren't even at a platinum level, MOBAs are harder to climb in than fighting games because its not solely up to your abilities to climb, you still have to weather the storm of retards no matter how good you are at the game
>>
>>377578475
About how far in ranked do youthink someone should be able to drag the dumbest of teams no matter what? I've been stuck on the Bronze 1/Silver 5 line for at least a month.

Is it better to main a position and champion like a fighting game or counter pick my ass off?
>>
File: 1495313599220.jpg (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1495313599220.jpg
5KB, 240x160px
>league
>being bad at league
>>
>>377578893
its best to get good at a few positions, not just one, and also play face roll shit in those positions that pub stomp people, like renekton / katarina / lucian etc

you can't always drag your team to victory in mobas, the real important thing about getting better is to not care about wins and losses, but instead focus on improving in each game and analyzing your mistakes, and the wins will come naturally as you improve.

try to keep your deaths down too, its almost never worth it to die unless you get a disproportional amount of kills from it, like getting 3 manned top and then killing 2 of them in the process. Personally I'd stay away from top though since it has little game impact and if you don't know lane dynamics its hard to make it past gold or so since it becomes such a technical lane at higher ELOs.

Basically focus on easy game carrying roles like mid and botlane, support can't carry and jungle is even more technical than top.

As for counter picks, don't worry about that shit desu, just pick a few things you like to play and git gud with them, you will learn to beat your counters eventually.
>>
>>377578375
I've played 4000 games of league, then switched to dota2, played 1600 games of that.

I'm currently in the top 15% of Dota players.

So basically, you gotta play a lot. It's not worth it.
>>
>>377578375
honet answer from someone who has spent WAY too much time on this game and still enjoys it for some reason:
make some friends, hop on a voice call with them and spam normals until they flame you for doing stupid shit. fix said stupid shit. you wont get better until friends point out what you're doing wrong.
>>
Are HoTS or DotA 2 any less team reliant? Do skills transfer between the different MOBAs?
>>
File: 1488190494023.jpg (49KB, 690x579px) Image search: [Google]
1488190494023.jpg
49KB, 690x579px
>>377579343
>tfw I'm always the guy that calls out my friends for being stupid
>mfw I can feel those bridges starting to get burned
not everyone can handle criticism
>>
>>377578475
This is only true for solo. If you duo, it's way easier, as you have an unfair advantage if both you and your duo are good, and communicate well, because most other duos wont.
>>
just quit , game is too old to make it out silver it would take you years to improve...
and riot will change all the champs you like cuz DUDE BALANCED LMAO
>>
>>377579426
HoTS is even more team reliant because there are no items and the only way to get ahead is for your team to just be better than the other team since it has shared XP.

dota 2 can be seen as less team reliant if you are really good at playing hyper carries, but dota 2 is WAY harder to play at a mechanical level than league and will take you way longer to improve at than league. League is only heavy on macro play, while dota 2 is reliant on macro play and for some heroes it also requires micro play
>>
>>377579485
>criticism
>against your friends
I go all out on retards that I don't know, i.e. randoms, but not my friends, if I do it's endearing and playful with every insult being thrown to everyone and we all laugh and have fun.

GIve me an example of the kind of "call outs" you give
>>
>>377579337
>It's not worth it.
>>377579670
>>377579669

Fuck it, I'm just gonna learn a music instrument or something.
>>
File: s4.png (344KB, 442x389px) Image search: [Google]
s4.png
344KB, 442x389px
>>377579337
>top 15%
so like 4k
>>
>>377579713
the problem with my friends is that I carry them in normals and when I call them out for making mistakes they think it doesn't matter

keep in mind the one person who didn't mind my criticisms went on to play ranked and got to plat 2 after about 1 year.

but some of my other friends just fight back against me saying I need to lighten up and shit so I basically just stopped playing normals period with them, because I have trouble turning that bullshit off, I kind of just call out stupid shit when I see it in league
>>
File: kobe-crying.jpg (20KB, 332x294px) Image search: [Google]
kobe-crying.jpg
20KB, 332x294px
>>377579970
>play ranked and got to plat 2 after about 1 year.
>>
File: 1494643077753.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494643077753.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>377579970
Ok... JUst give me an example to the following events of how you would honestly respond.

>You ping your friend to back away, 3 enemy champs are about to rape him
>You see your friend continuing to jungle when enemies are raping a team member literally next to them
>they focus the champion at full health under the tower which is under 20% and get killed
>they overextend even when they know theyve been ganked and killed 3 times prior

Reply honestly, anon
>>
>>377579795
if what youre craving is some internet interactions just buy left4dead 2 and add all the randoms you play with.
but quit league ive been playing since season 5 and sold my plat V acc on /vg/. league is bad for your mental health.
>>
File: 1474873594140.jpg (29KB, 327x392px) Image search: [Google]
1474873594140.jpg
29KB, 327x392px
>>377580076
>tfw all my other friends can't get past silver and only other besides my plat friend made it to gold 5
I didn't help him though, he just grinded it out
>>
LoL Waifu Rankings

Sona>Ashe>Lux>Morgana>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else but Jinx>Shit>>>Jinx
>>
>>377578375
I advise on not playing ASSFAGGOTS unless you mute everyone
Seriously, the community is pretty much 99% cancer
>>
>>377578375
If you want to win, and have solid mechanics, play harder carries, assassins and the ADC role.
Playing utility supports and CC bruisers is really painful if your team doesn't want to follow you in. Roam and ward, roaming is good.
Also, if you can, play with friends. Being able to make objective calls and have 2-3 people respond is amazing.

Also, I think the difference between Mobas and fighting games for casuals is that in a moba you have 4 other idiots you can blame.
In a fighter, you have only yourself to blame, and if you just bitch about zoning, grapplers, and rushdowns, you are going to run out of people to play with very fast.

>>377579970
>>377579713
Different anon here, but it's stuff like, "Don't try to trade in the middle of the wave", "don't all in the renekton/darius at level 1-2", "please for the love of god smartcast"
I'm not claiming to be good, i'm a plat shitter, but these are pretty basic things.
>>
I recently got into LoL because of some frieds. It's pretty fun in a group of people, but solo sucks. I can deal with shit players and stuff, but is it just me or is anyone else experiencing Draft Queues of 15+ min? I rarely find a game under 10 min. Most of the time I get around 15min, sometimes 30. This is unacceptable.
>>
>>377580237
depends on the people I'm playing with, but if its the main 3 I played with the most:

>You ping your friend to back away, 3 enemy champs are about to rape him
WHAT the fuck are you doing you monkey there are 3 people coming for you stop CSing

>You see your friend continuing to jungle when enemies are raping a team member literally next to them
Fucking helen keller over here can't open his fucking eyes while his boy gets taken in the prison showers for free

>they focus the champion at full health under the tower which is under 20% and get killed
why kill the tower when you can just dive darius and give up the triple kill, seems legit

>they overextend even when they know theyve been ganked and killed 3 times prior
just straight DSP mode at this point huh, WOWWWW I KEEEP DYINGGGGG NOTHING I COULD DO
>>
>>377580237
>Scene 1
"Incoming." [don't specify where or who]
>Scene 2
"yo dead guy why didn't you help kill the wolves"
>Scene 3
[don't say anything]
>Scene 4
(ping careful at an arbitrary random time when someone is missing)
I have over 6000 games in Bronze
>>
climbing is easy as long as your good but a lot of people falsely believe theyre better than their skill level. if youre a silver surfer or gold youre there because your not good enough.
>>
>>377578893
Usually just a league below your own. Like if you re gold I you can carry a silver I team. Same if you re plat I, as it was my case before I stopped playing that shitty game, playing with and against a gold I team.
>>
File: 1405747014246s.jpg (6KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1405747014246s.jpg
6KB, 250x246px
dude practicing at video games lmao
>>
>>377580645
>Different anon here, but it's stuff like, "Don't try to trade in the middle of the wave", "don't all in the renekton/darius at level 1-2", "please for the love of god smartcast"
I'm not claiming to be good, i'm a plat shitter, but these are pretty basic things.
The thing is, that all sounds condescending. I'd get creeped out if you were my friend and we were playing together and you told me those things. When I read that, in my head I think to myself "Shut the fuck up no one asked you you fucking autist" however in actuality I'd reply with like "Lol its alright man" knowing deep inside I'd want you to shut up.

Think of it like this, by saying those simple things, its like acting youre superior.

>>377580784
No offense. I'd defriend you. As a matter a fact, I had a friend like you, same superiority complex, ended up defriending him and stopped talking to him during uni. Well, partially because hes a douchebag in any game, and he may or may not be a paedophile, he has pizza de queso on his computer

>>377580943
Not too bad, second one just seems, a bit harsh.

I say this having a great group of friends who love to joke around, make racist jokes at each other (were all different races), toss bantz at each other, and even when we say harsh things we eventually break out in laughter because we know its not ill-willed. Ths is considering VOICE CHAT and not TEXT CHAT, Text chat will always sound sterile, bitter and harsh.
>>
Basically learn how to kill your opponent and youll win games. thats why climbing through everything up to diamond is so easy, opponents (except barely those people who only main 1 champ) cant 1v1 properly at any stage. say im playing annie, the lvl 2 all in is incredibly easy to get the ball rolling, like 2 qs lvl 1 an ignite q aa w aa will kill them almost every game and cripple them if not.

you get big from lane so you help bot with easy doubles so then its essentially 2v5 because their people are so useless. if you lose lane which should be difficult to once you learn to 1v1 you just need to know how to make a comeback and how to be useful to your team. instead of initiating just help whoevers doing the best via peel and follow ups.
>>
>>377578375
It just takes a lot of time.
>>
the current generation of gamers are the worst, none of you have the ability to think critically at all

even as dumbshit as league is you need basic critical thinking skills to advance, other than the extremely low tiers where people can't even press buttons correctly

league is beloved by retards who will never improve at it for the same reason, though, they can just mindlessly queue and click and get mad when they lose and see someone on their team who died more and think they did something important when they won and had a positive score

if you can't fucking THINK you should just stick to single player games, you'd be much happier for it
>>
>>377578375
People always call the game casual, and compared to the original game it's based on it is, but it's still a game built on a web of arcane systems that can't really be taught and you just need to get a feel for by playing.

At least for me, it's felt like just a grind rather than something you need to devote a lot of attention and specific practice to. As long as you're aware of the basics and you put a little bit of energy into analyzing what you did wrong when you fuck up, all you need to do is just play.
>>
>>377581916
theres no grind to league, its purely skill. the only grind is in learning the initial things like items and jungling but after that theres nothing holding you back but skill. once you learn what you need to be doing youll rocket in skill.
>>
>>377582123
>theres no grind to league, its purely skill.
I meant skill developed by grinding playtime out rather than specific practice and studying.
>>
>>377582123
>theres no grind to league,
lol
>>
>>377582123
That's wrong though.
>>
>>377582250
>>377582247
explain that to that guy who plays mundo 8 hours daily and is in bronze 5

>>377582194
that applies to anything though, if you study the skill then practice what you learned you'll progress faster than the guy who didnt. studying what you need to do will improve you in any game. like star craft for example, you improve faster by learning strats and micro macro techniques rather than grinding. like so in league you improve faster by studying proper kiting and item builds rather than figuring it out through practice
>>
>>377578375
Yeah except the fighting game equivalent of your situation is a guy being unable to do the special moves four months in.
>>
>>377582592
id say its the guy who doeant know how to hit diagonals
>>
>>377582724
Fuck, I meant to say "a guy picking up Smash and being unable ..."
>>
>>377582503
You need to grind out games so you can learn the proper match-ups and champion abilities.
The only way to learn your power spikes, enemy power spikes and their skill-set is to grind out games.
The same applies to any competitive game, but league has a lot of content, so there's more to grind out.
>>
>>377583152
if by grinding you mean playing a few games then sure, it doesnt take actual grind to learn it though. the way to learn them faster is reading champion matchups written by skilled players. league doesn't have a lot of content, if you compare it to almost any other moba or rts, thats one of the reasons its so popular
>>
>>377581217
>defriend you
I feel you but I defriended them before they could defriend me, I only have a few people on my list now as I'm above the type of trash I used to play with
>>
>>377584269
Do you even have friends?
>>
>>377584341
yeah, the story of these people is more complicated than "I'm just a dick"

the people I'm talking about are basically friends of friends I've known for over a decade on various vidya games, and it was them who used to back stab me non stop when I used to carry them through everything, so I was far from keen on continuing on with them.

Long story short the people I'm tight with basically dropped them too for their own reasons, I just did it after all the garbage I dealt with on league from them
>>
>>377584486
But I mean IRL friends. Are they/ were they your friends IRL?
>>
>>377579274
support is easier to climb on than adc desu. if ur a good supp u can do some shit like play thresh ignite and go for lv 2 all in every game and snowball your lane but you obv have to know your shit and this can work up to masters or something. in bot lane the support makes the plays so its hard for a skilled adc to have a major impact in bot lane if his support is bad. also top is great for climbing if you can successfully steamroll your lane every game, like play some shit like renekton or kayle and just be really good and you can climb that way.

but in reality your not gonna be that good that you can do that so you have to try and go at least even in your lane every game and then over a long series of games think like 100 you'll maintain a positive winrate (51 or 52 % probably) and climb that way. in reality though the amount of absolute retards you will be matched up with will make you tilt really hard unless your not the kind of guy that tilts but a lot of people are so yeah. at the end of the day theres a shit ton of rng in league and not everyone gets to the top (the ones that do generally got a bit luckier than the rest)
>>
>>377578375
Just keep playing until you get matched with people that are worse than you, it will raise your confidence
>>
>>377584649
my RL friends don't play vidya

as far as RL goes I mostly just play with my cousins and shit who do game quite a bit
>>
>>377584690
I mean if you have the mechanical ability to carry shitters on thresh you can do it on almost any support up to diamond

I have carried even diamond games as support ezreal and have 1v2d the lanes before
>>
>>377579485
>I care more about some game than my real life friends
Pathetic, I knew people like that and they were complete retards inside and out.
Let me stress that I KNEW people like that.
>>
>>377578375
>meet up with girl I never met at uni
>after spending half a day together she asks me if I play League because "I seem like I do"

What do you guys think that meant? She wasn't half wrong since I played some in high school.
>>
>>377584968
>implying they were my real life friends
stop putting words in my mouth you autist
>>
Had to quit League, you just don't have enough time to keep up and also play other games.

Wasted too much time on it and Dota before. Now I'm singleplayer 80% of the time and some Overcuck.
>>
>>377585034
its the most popular game in the world, it means you just seem like a gaming nerd
>>
>>377578893
If you're really good then you can probably get to a rank where both teams start being a mix of diamonds (this can start at Plat 1-2) without needing your team to actively not be dumb.

After that you're kind of at the mercy of whose dipshit makes a mistake first, which is often why you see pros start to duo at that point. Not because they need to in order to climb, but because it turns into a slog even if you're good.
>>
>>377585048
that's somehow even MORE pathetic
>>
>>377585397
oh boy you are a real piece of work aren't you, yeah I can see you really light it up at parties
>>
>>377585452
What would you know about parties? And I don't mean LAN parties because you probably don't get invited to those either.
>>
>>377585310
How do I go about not giving people that impression? Maybe it was a one-off (she played the game a lot more than I did) but it's not flattering and I don't think of myself as a gamer.
>>
>>377585526
>that dude who trolls the internet imageboard calling out others personalities and making assumptions thus
kek
>>
>>377585593
>such a fast response
Man you are ITCHING at this, no wonder you lose your "friends" so fast
>>
>>377585648
nah I'm just in some slow moving threads and listening to music, may as well respond since you want the (You)'s so bad
>>
File: 1442209285221.gif (1MB, 384x282px) Image search: [Google]
1442209285221.gif
1MB, 384x282px
>>377585572

>Wants advice in social situations from /v/.
>>
>>377585717
I do enjoy my (you)s.
>>
File: chad strides.png (446KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chad strides.png
446KB, 2518x1024px
>>377585752
It was just the vibe I was giving off, and I wasn't even thinking about my vibe at the time.
>>
>>377585772
I know a man of board culture when I see one
>>
>>377578893
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be honnest. Anything short of Gold 5 is pretty damn pathetic. If you can't carry your ass out of Bronze or Silver, you might as well want to uninstall the game, or get serious and try to actually learn about the game. If you think counter picks are the most important things in these level of games, you're wrong. In Bronze, you can play a Soraka mid, and if you've got enough awareness, decision making and communication you can ace this shit no problems.
>>
File: ayy.png (5KB, 88x99px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
5KB, 88x99px
>>377585849
>>
>>377585572
Wear some Dota 2 swag. Then she'll know you're not a LoL pleb.
>>
You missed the train. In season 1, 2 and even 3 you could just come from no background and learn and climb. Nowadays, you got people who want to be "pros" since the lcs made it a viable career path not to mention streamers. So the competition is way higher. Just alot more people who are putting in way more hours than you. And guess what? They have been doing this for YEARS longer than you. It is almost impossible for you to catch up without a great regiment and natural talent.

The thing is...do you really want to do that shit? Like the hours can be invested in so many other things that are much more valuable. You can become a solid programmer and make 6 figures in the hours it would take to be "good" at league. You could learn a new language. You can do so many other things with tangible useful rewards.

Take it from me, I fell for the pro meme. Hit diamond 1 when it was the highest you could go. Streamed. Did tryouts for pro teams. The sad truth is you will never be good enough.
>>
>>377585978
I would rather wear LGBT pride gear than gamer merch.
>>
>>377586137
what if it's a LGBT Gamer merch?
>>
>>377586137
Maybe, but a t-shirt with a rainbow dildo printed on on the front would not dispel the impression that you play LoL, would it?
>>
>>377586009
the average skill level hasnt increased at all all, there more skilled players sure but the bronze and silver players are below anything good from s 1 and 2. the competition doesnt exsist until you get past the 50% mark id argue.
>>
>>377586009
being a pro is a meme in general, its much better to be a streamer, the type that riles up the twitch scum, so you need to spew maximum memes and constantly talk about how terrible your team is so they have something to spam about

works for hashinshin, works for tarzaned, works for tobias
>>
>>377581217
>The thing is, that all sounds condescending. I'd get creeped out if you were my friend and we were playing together and you told me those things. When I read that, in my head I think to myself "Shut the fuck up no one asked you you fucking autist" however in actuality I'd reply with like "Lol its alright man" knowing deep inside I'd want you to shut up.
"I want to keep being shit at the game" the post. Yes, he clearly sees himself as superior, because he IS superior when it comes to League. When a better player offers advice, fucking listen.
>>
>>377586365
people that can't take a little bit of harsh criticism clearly have never played sports, the coaches break you down just to build you up, the entire point is to realize that YOUR ego is unwarranted, and if you don't want to get better than just go do something else
>>
>>377586365
>When a better player offers advice, fucking listen.
Who the fuck are you? A nobody, thats fucking who
>>
>>377586181
>>377586228
good points
>>
>>377586612
>that one guy that won't accept advice from anyone that isn't a pro or a streamer
you realize those kinds of players, that while good, get so many of those types of questions that they just meme at this point right?

what can someone who is good at the game and with limited ability to pay attention to some shitter in his chat or donations, possibly tell you about the game besides "lol git gud and carry 1v9" while at the same time bitching about how bad their team is

its actually sad that these types of people exist.

besides you have to learn how to apply criticism, its not enough to get criticized, most people hate the criticism part and don't know how to actually apply it, so they will forever be shitters on tilt
>>
>>377578375
The average skillcap also just increases with time, so it becomes even harder to get into. Basically any silver+ Lee Sin can insec at this point.
>>
>>377586873
i know what you mean, as someone asked for advice is various video games i rarely even give solid advice, usually just cheese
>>
File: 20170429-000.jpg (41KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
20170429-000.jpg
41KB, 341x512px
>>377578375
Everyone's shit at the game op
Its just a matter of who's the more stable shit
If your team is more like diarrhea (fluid all over the place and uncooperative) you're going to lose
But if your team is a shit that will tear your anus apart (hard concise and to the point) you're most likely going to win
I just summed up every multiplayer coop game in the best way possible
Fucking lol
>>
>>377587385
>>377587385
so then explain that to people who join s3 and get diamond. the skill cap doesnt increase in the way you think it would
>>
>>377586873
>that one guy that won't accept advice from anyone that isn't a pro or a streamer
Didn't say that, but literally who do YOU think you are that youre preaching all of a sudden? And I dont mean 'You' you, i mean it in the general univesal 'you'. What it sounds to me is literal autism that one feels the need to have to, not give advice, to but to play the part of a professor. Especially on a fucking video game.If someone asks, by all means go ahead and tell all. However, if someone tells you to shut the fuck up and just play, then just do that. What ends up happening is that the advice given, when not received, turns into passive-aggressive or blatant aggressive remarks.

It goes back to the superiority complex and to an extent attention seeking, "Im so great EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN TO ME"

Just shut the fuck up and play the fucking VIDEO GAME
>>
>>377587636
some people are able to grasp concepts faster, and league is mostly about game knowledge.

almost everyone who is high elo can regale you with stories of when they were shitters, but when you know what to look for when you are trying to improve, it will make the process much faster.

also league is filled with one tricks who can't win shit outside of their main champion, that is to say, they can still function in the game at a lower ELO based on their game knowledge, but say a yasuo main in masters can't make it to masters when he isn't on yasuo
>>
>>377587674
giving advice doesn't need to be about ego, even if you are marginally better than someone else, it can help them improve, ive helped people that turned out to be better than me at the game, after they knew what to do to improve.

Everyone can have gaps in their understanding of things without them being retarded, they just need guidance, its why fucking coaches and shit exist in sports, just because gregg popovich wasn't as good when he played as jordan was, doesn't make his opinions fucking irrelevant
>>
>>377587674
>ive got insecurity complex
You could've just said so you baby
>>
>>377578375
You'll always suck at moba unless someone tells you what to focus on to get good, or till you watch someone thats good explain why they are doing x.

Also dont feel bad the majority of the playerbase are in silver.
>>
>>377585916
>communication actually working in bronze
I'm not saying you're wrong, it's just a very slim chance.
>>
>>377585916
gold iv pls go, really its anything below s2 or whatever the mid way mark is.
>>
File: cantcontrolmyself.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [Google]
cantcontrolmyself.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
anyone has news on Krepo?
>>
Is the ability to change your recommended items just hidden away in the new client or is it gone for good?
>>
File: 1450140484758.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450140484758.gif
3MB, 200x200px
Who wants to carry my ass from b1 to s5
>>
someone post cute kat pics
>>
>>377592345
server ign?
>>
>>377590704
Don't send out dick pics.
>>
>>377593390
imthem
>>
>>377593505
i actually registered this on oce but i forgot the password and the email i used for it. i think i have it saved somewhere
>>
>>377586009

Jesus christ. This game is not that fucking difficult. Anyone with a decent background in gaming can get close to the technical skill ceiling of LoL in less than a week of meaningful effort.

Team composition, coordination, and positioning are the meaningful factors in MOBAs, not individual player skill. Teams win by picking the most powerful heroes and having better tactical control of the map.

You don't get better by dumping thousands of hours into the game because the skill ceiling is so absurdly low. I stopped playing these games years ago because I realized that neither I nor my friends were actually improving at the game despite dumping hours into it every day of every week. Aiming a skill in two dimensions and pressing one button to fire it while controlling one character is not a skill that you can actually become meaningfully better at over many hours of practice.

People acting like this game is hard are a fucking joke. This is literally one of the most casual genres in existence. This "you'll never catch up" mentality only applies to games with actual execution requirements. The reason LoL is so popular is because ANYONE can be "good enough" to be "pro" at the game. This is literally the entire fucking selling point. The top level of MOBA play doesn't hold a fucking candle to professional play in any other game genre.
>>
>>377593746
the people that find it difficult never played other games. after playing starcraft i was really good at dota for example, so i tried lol and found it too boring/ easy
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.