[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leave jap games to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Keiji Inafune.jpg (741KB, 1228x813px) Image search: [Google]
Keiji Inafune.jpg
741KB, 1228x813px
what is he doing now
>>
>>377575529
Red Ash, I guess.
>>
File: before and after.jpg (259KB, 1306x693px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
259KB, 1306x693px
>>377575529

Contemplating suicide.
>>
>>377575529

>Japanese games are dead, and total garbage. I spit on them.
>Oh don't mind me, just asking for donations to make a total copy of Mega Man and Mega man legends, two Japanese video games.
>>
File: ben judd.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ben judd.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>377575529
>>
File: Con man and abortion.png (230KB, 470x305px) Image search: [Google]
Con man and abortion.png
230KB, 470x305px
is he a con man?
>>
>>377575662
A shame because Red Ash sounds like it could have a been a good way to continue Legends without the Megaman name
>>
>>377577864

Comcept doesn't have the funding or the skills to make decent games. Only Capcom had the proper staff and funding. ANY Comcept game is going to be "Chinese Knockoff" brand.
>>
File: QDBSB3B.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
QDBSB3B.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
He's not a con man, just lazy and unprofessional.

He's like a fucking middle-class mom that saw a cool project on pinterest and went to store to buy every thing because that's the easist part and all her dumb ass knows how to do. Once she got all the supplies/materials/ingredients home she looked at the pile and said "oh fuck this is gonna be a lot of work" and then gave up.

That's why kaio the pirate king was canceled after Marvelous wasted 3.8million on it.

That's what that unpolished piece of garbage that was MN9 was.

That's why the Vita/3ds versions of MN9 are going to have they're cancellations announced inevitably.

That's why re:core was unfinished.

That's why Red Ash the game hasn't been heard about in damn near two years.

I bet he didn't leave capcom. I bet he was fired for being a lazy, unprofessional asshole.
>>
>>377577864
Tron was really the only thing I liked about the Legends games anyway, and there is no way to replace Tron without completely ripping her off.
>>
>>377577864
well, considering he's only ever really cared about Legends, I hold out hope that at least the gameplay will be there. Because that was MN9's biggest failing. the godawful gameplay
>>
>>377578560
>just lazy and unprofessional.

This nigga was head of Research and Development at Capcom. How the fuck is he unprofessional? He has like a 20 year gaming career.
>>
>>377578560
>That's why the Vita/3ds versions of MN9 are going to have they're cancellations announced inevitably.

They'll never announce a cancellation. If they cancell it, they're on the hook to reinburse those people. If they say they're working on it, they can drag it out forever.

Those are dying consoles anyways. People won't care in a few years.
>>
>>377580134
>head of research and development
>outsource everything to western devs

Sounds like a fucking lazy asshole to me.
>>
>>377578560
>cancellations announced inevitably
Wouldn't comcept get sued if they tried this?
>>
>>377578560

>By leaving Capcom, Inafune hopes to effect a change within the Japanese games industry through his own methods. He reveals that he feels he attempted for several years to restructure the way Capcom develops games, with regard to budgets and innovation, with little success. This ties in to why he felt the need to resign from the company. As a high-ranking salaryman rather than a creator, he says, he had no incentive to innovate beyond certain limits. Inafune stated:

"For some years, I tried the same thing from within Capcom. Take this for example: I was the head of development. That means I was actually at the top of Capcom. I couldn’t go any higher. So it was best for me to just be a salaryman, not doing anything new so as to avoid failing, not doing anything outstanding, quietly dealing with what I was told. Because if I did anything brashly and failed, I would no longer be in that position."

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/11/01/keiji-inafune-on-japanese-developers-and-why-he-left-capcom/#xxjkokLAVqDydOYM.99

Inafuen thought he couldn't be innovative at Capcom anymore. That's why he left. he then turns around and does Japanese style games, and copies two big Japanese franchises.

What a hack.
>>
File: bit summit bio.jpg (266KB, 1057x599px) Image search: [Google]
bit summit bio.jpg
266KB, 1057x599px
>>
Dumb bussinessman thread
>>
>first job as producer was for Mega Man 8. Hired a fucking artist to direct. Worst game in the series

What did people expect would happen?
>>
>>377575529
Reminder that Inafune was responsible for alot of Capcoms shitty attempts at catering to the West throughout the seventh gen. The fact that people thought he was some kind of hero because of a kickstarter video is gilarious
>>
>>377584363

no he wasn't.
>>
>that stupid guido haircut
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.