[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: skywardsword.jpg (115KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
skywardsword.jpg
115KB, 610x960px
Was it the last good game in the series?
>>
more like the final nail on the coffin
>>
Yeah :c
>>
>>377571650
No that was Zelda 2.
>>
This game was a 5/10 at best. Music is fucking incredible tho.
>>
>>377571897
>Music is fucking incredible tho.

Thank you!

Some simpleton said it was bad in another thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7egFhuObEo
>>
yes.

we've since had albw, triforce heroes and botw; and they were all bad.

even smash bros used his TP design instead of updating to the SS design.

rip zelda
>>
the last great game was Majoras mask

the last good game was twilight princess
>>
>>377572629
This.
>>
BOTW was a pretty good game i enjoyed it but i can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>377572789
i actually played through and really liked botw, but there is a lot of stuff i already miss from the old games
>>
Eh, I'm currently playing botw and think open and linear has both its charms.
>>
>>377572889
you know i have to agree with you i really enjoyed going into a dungeon and getting a item for example windwaker getting the grappling hook, that shit was neat allowed you to get to higher elevations swing around and reach out of place areas that was the shit back then.
>>
>>377571650
No? It was a mediocre game that dragged on too long and had really repetitive dungeons. It had good music, characters, and story, but everything about actually playing the game was a slog. While BOTW has it's problems, I'll say it was an improvement in that I actually found it fun to play and at no point felt like it was a chore to complete.
>>
Not counting the CDi games it's arguably the only bad game in the series.
>>
It almost killed Zelda.
Breath of the Wild is a step in the right direction.
MM>WW=BotW=OoT>TP>SS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.