[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: Minecraft is the best game and if you disagree you just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Fact: Minecraft is the best game and if you disagree you just haven't played it enough

I always come back to mc and find new things to do/build, in my last build I made a villager sorter to filter out the green (useless) ones and a device to store them like a villager concentration camp
>>
>>377569597
I'll take the lack of replies to mean that nobody has an argument against mc being best game
>>
You're right, it truly is the best game for autistic people.
>>
>>377570752
I'm glad you found a game to help you cope with your autism, a great example of how it has something for everyone
>>
>>377569597
What a gay
>>
You might have autism.

Ever though of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap87xnjOh8E
>>
File: 1477802540681.jpg (25KB, 699x471px) Image search: [Google]
1477802540681.jpg
25KB, 699x471px
>>377569597
A considerably large majority of minecraft is creating huge farms to trivialize the process of gathering resources rather than actually mining and crafting. I'd rather play a game where getting materials from enemies is engaging and worthwhile to the point where I don't have to build autistically huge mob grinders just to get enough shit for my project.

Also mojang is entirely incompetent and does a worse job at developing their game than their own fucking community.
>>
I agree. Playing Minecraft is quite possibly the most fun you can have while playing an app.
>>
I like Terraria more
>>
I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days. It's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecraft. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have.
>>
>>377573124
Kek
>>
>>377569597
Minecraft is a dumb game only noobs play.
>>
>>377571410
Farming was definitely a mistake.
>>
>>377572052
You are a man of good taste.
>>
>>377569597
Not while Tetris exists.
>>
>>377574549
Tetris is the embodiment of everything wrong with videogames.
Not to mention the writing reminded me more of Heminghway than from actual good storytellers like Ken Levine.
>>
Who's going to post it?
>>
Got way back into Minecraft since I dropped it years ago due to mods being easy to install now. Got the Recurrent Complex mod which adds much better villages, buildings, and structures to the overworld so the world feels like it's a real place. And got Pam's Harvestcraft so that there's more food option and actual cooking recipes. It has increased the quality of the game dramatically. If I knew some mods that would give me a good sense of progression towards a real goal then it would be 10/10 since the mod community is huge. Ender Dragon isn't really much of a good buildup.
>>
>>377571410
You don't have to farm. There are berries and things all over the place now and if you find a village you can get tons of potatoes, cook them, and then never have to do anything again.
>>
>>377569597
Terraria does literally everything except building better than minecraft, and minecraft only wins at building because it has a third dimension
>>
>>377569597
roblox is better
>>
>>377572052
Terraria is definitely better than Minecraft in every single way
>>
>>377575576
try dig or die, its better
>>
>>377569597
Minecraft is only worth playing if you do it with friends imo, single player gets stale pretty quickly unless you're hyperautistic.
>>
I bought it back when you had to paypal Notch's jew self to buy the game and then forgot my username and password some years later
>>
>>377575652
Terraria is literally the best game ever made
>>
>>377575543
I love Terraria but the third dimension adds a ton. If Terraria were in 3D it would be one of the best games ever created. After I dropped Minecraft and got into Terraria I loved it and hated Minecraft, but now that I've gotten back into modded Minecraft I kind of like Minecraft more. All Minecraft needs is a big mod or a series of mods that adds the level of advancement of Terraria. Almost makes me want to get into modding myself.
>>
>>377575570
No it wasn't
>>
i finally got around to playing through terraria now that there's content past wall of flesh and i've been having fun building cute shit and finding sick loot. almost beat it, and kind of looking to minecraft to fill the void it will leave, which i also haven't played for literal years

but from what i remember of the game, there wasn't really fuck all to do, and what there was to do was pretty boring and tedious. no reason to explore, no reason to build, upgrades were just wood to diamond swords/picks and who cares about the rest.

i heard there was a combat and exploration patch, skimmed patch notes, no fucking idea what i'm reading

red pill me on vanilla minecraft, what's new and is it actually fun?
>>
File: 1493780621250.gif (370KB, 206x176px) Image search: [Google]
1493780621250.gif
370KB, 206x176px
>>377569597
*starts deep throating a lever underwater after Patrick falls in*
>>
>>377575657
It can be pretty comfy to play alone, but it really is like playing with legos in the sense that once you finish your house all there is to do is look at it from different angles. There's no point to even mine for minerals since you can easily murder every mob in the game with a stone sword on """hard""" difficulty
>>
>>377575726
I did too but you can get it back pretty easily if you try.
>>
>>377569597
It was the best game like 6 years ago when it was in Beta 1.3
>>
File: 1448130919991.jpg (19KB, 363x263px) Image search: [Google]
1448130919991.jpg
19KB, 363x263px
>>377575907
why did you have to remind me
>>
File: 1363393812417.jpg (97KB, 725x986px) Image search: [Google]
1363393812417.jpg
97KB, 725x986px
>>377575907
STOP
>>
>>377575884
I feel like minecraft updates suffer from the starbound retardation where they keep adding in tiny halfassed shit no one asked for instead of actually fixing and expanding on the core gameplay. The "combat" in minecraft is exactly the same as it was in alpha.
>>
>>377576191
that pretty much sums up how i felt about the patches a few years back and why i lost interest in the game

disappointing
>>
>>377575884
Depending exactly when you stopped playing, terrain generation is now a lot more boring. Rarely do you get any overhangs and shit like that. Really there's no reason to play Vanilla. Just get some mods and they increase the value significantly.
>>377576191
Exactly.
>>
>>377575927
>since you can easily murder every mob in the game with a stone sword on """hard""" difficulty
Not really. Maybe one on one but you're usually swamped with multiple.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.