[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r6 siege

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
this shit's on sale, convince me to get / not get it
>>
File: 1477102229301.jpg (439KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1477102229301.jpg
439KB, 900x1273px
>>377568285
Playing this right now with some mates, actually. Shit's fun, but it has a bit of a learning curve. Servers are a little wonky as well; you connect into a lot of games that are halfway done. That said, it's still really fun. I'd get it.
>>
I got it this week as well,I'm still going through the scenarios,singleplayer against the AI, and enjoyed it alot.Can't say much about the multiplayer,but if the netcode is good and the playerbase tolerable,the gameplay is already great so I'd recommend it
>>
>>377568962
>but if the netcode is good and the playerbase tolerable

The netcode is terrible and the player base at a high level is cancerous.
>>
>>377568593
>learning curve
is there a tutorial or training?
>>
Uplay.
>>
>>377568593

>shad made something decent

help am i becoming retarded
>>
>>377568285
Don't its a good game plagued by issues that just make it a call of duty style shooter
>>
>>377569091
There's a very simplistic tutorial that teaches basics of what you can do, and a "situations" that focuses more on explaining what different operators do.
>>
>>377569091
Not really. There's little single player missions that assign you to specific characters, but that's about it. You can learn each individual operator's special skills by just selecting them, though. There's a "horde mode" but it just plays like a regular shooter, so it doesn't actually teach you about Rainbow Six. Your best bet is to just go online and lose over and over until you understand it, and watch some guides online.
>>377569123
Ash is my waifu.
>>
Just a little heads up if you plan to play mute. Do NOT place jammers directly in front of doors, the radius is large enough that you can out them on the side whole making them harder to shoot. I'm tired of picking anyone other than mute and seeing jammers littered all over the place and not properly placed in an effective position.
>>
>>377568285

You need friends for this game otherwise it's very boring. Communication is extremely important.

That being said, it's very satisfying coordinating attacks and defenses.
>>
File: 1475754959830.png (190KB, 854x476px) Image search: [Google]
1475754959830.png
190KB, 854x476px
>>377568285
the memes are funny
>>
>>377570061
You don't need friends at all to have fun with the game though. I have plenty of fun playing alone. Just communicate with your team and you're good to go.
>>
>>377570613
what if I'm an anti-social weirdo who hates the sound of his own voice?
>>
The game is fun but Uplay is not
setting up squads with friends is so fucking buggy and terrible.

Its on steam, why does ubishit force it every single time?
Do they not know that people hate it? Are they convinced its good?
>>
>>377570683
then graduate middle school or dont post until you are of age
>>
>>377568285
it seems interesting at first with all the destructibility and classes but then you'll realize it's just another twitch shooter
>>
The game is a mess right now, buy it in 3 months maybe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.