[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here plays Sindome? I heard about it lurking around, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Anyone here plays Sindome?
I heard about it lurking around, it seems pretty interesting, already created a character and went a bit over the basics but I don't feel like playing right now.
Is it fun? I've never really played anything that required hard roleplaying but it seems that it could be really fun.
>>
C U T E
>>
>foreskin
Hey cool thanks for reminding me that I should just kill myself.
>>
File: supernut.jpg (25KB, 287x284px) Image search: [Google]
supernut.jpg
25KB, 287x284px
>>377568271
tfw my girlfriend would rest her tongue on the head of my cock
then I would roll up my foreskin over her tongue and she would wiggle her tongue around under it
>>
File: LainLaugh.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
LainLaugh.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>377570632
>mfw americans will never know this glorious feel
>>
>>377568689
Just restore it.
>>
>>377571095
This is the only thing I get emotional over and it fucking hurts. Wish people would stop making fun of this.

I get it sort of has to be done to knock some sense into ignorant americans, but fuck it hurts.

>>377571430
Doesn't get your 20,000 fine touch receptors (think palm rather than back of hand), nor your frenulum, nor the mental comfort you used to have before finding out about all this.

Genital mutilation literally removes the two most sensitive parts of the cock with no hope of restoration, until foregen or whatever becomes available.
>>
>>377571748
its a barbaric practice that should have been done away with like 50 years ago
it was okay a couple centuries ago when people didn't have running water, bacteria would build up under it and people could only shower every couple of weeks
but in this day and age with improved medicine and running water theres no need to
I roll my eyes every time cutfags bring up the dirty cock/dickcheese meme
save your future son's sexlife and tell the doctor not to
>>
>>377571748
You get back ~70% of sensitivity you gay crybaby.
>>
>>377571748
Stop bitching, you're getting beat up over something you lost when you literally never knew what it was like to have it.

Grow the fuck up, cuck
>>
>>377572271
>>377572271
I've restored enough to know that the gliding action I lost feels fucking great.
My mind can't even comprehend what being unmutilated would feel like, my cock is color blind.

Also baby foreskins are sold for thousands of dollars so that's a whole nother fucked up part of this whole thing. Kikes are not to be trusted.
>>
>>377572474
>Also baby foreskins are sold for thousands of dollars
for what purpose
>>
>>377572512
Anti-wrinkle cream for old jewesses
>>
>>377572512
Stem cells and beauty products and shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.