[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Image.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
1MB, 900x1200px
Which one should I get?
>>
That controller looks lile shit.
>>
>>377563468
zelda
only get mario kart after you make friends
>>
The one that's actually good
>>
>>377563468

If I bought the Jap version of Zelda for my American console, would the in-game logo be the Japanese one?
>>
>>377563468
Ryu ga Gotoku 6
>>
What brain deficiency do you have to get excited to play a racing game? It's just the same turn over and over again. It's so fucking dull.
>>
>>377563468
>>
>>377563468
stupid jap
>>
>>377564080
Every game gets boring eventually
48 tracks and they're all pretty imaginative. It's less a racing game and more a theme park with 48 themed roller coasters.

Try having some fun once in your life
>>
>>377563978
as far as I know all language in the game is decided by the console's language setting (at least for the Switch)
except now you can select the voice language separetely, but everything else should display in your console's language
>>
>>377564224
Yeah, I knew the voices and subtitles would change, but I didn't know if that carried over to in-game graphics like the logo.
>>
>>377563468
The one not on Wii U, OH WAIT
>>
Zelda.

Also, what the fuck kind of ratings board is on Mario Kart, since it's neither CERO or GRAC.
>>
>>377564150
>stupid jap

It's Taiwan; those prices are in New Taiwan dollars. If they were Yen, those new games would be way too cheap.
>>
>>377564358
Blood type
>>
>>377564342
So, Bomberman?
>>
>>377564358
Wait, it's the GSRR. GET OUT OF TAIWAN, OP.
>>
>>377564358
Looks like Taiwan.
>>
File: f2061599.png (227KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
f2061599.png
227KB, 512x384px
>>377564170
>try having fun once in your life
>>
Which country gets Jap ver of games while having $ sign
that shit aint yens, wons, yuangs or any other ching currency I know
>>
If you have friends, MK8. You shouldn't have purchased a switch if you can't even afford two games.
>>
>>377564278
It does. All versions of the game are the same.

All you'd be buying is Japanese Text on the box art.
>>
>>377565170

Man, if ALL games that released on the Switch worked like that I could see myself getting some Japanese imports just for the boxes.
>>
>>377565279
ALL games on the Switch work like that.

I'm playing Digaea 5 and have been for a week. In English with full dub. Downloaded it from the JP E-shop.
>>
>>377565335

I know not ALL games do that. Puyo Puyo Tetris doesn't, for example. You have to get the English version if you don't read Jap. But for the games that do have English already in, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>377565634
>I know not ALL games do that
Most do though. Puyo being like that probably bothers Japs as much as it bothers us.
>But for the games that do have English already in, I really appreciate it.
It's most games. Probably safer to look for exceptions.

Nintendo has basically advertised the feature and even suggested it'd be a good tool to study a second language.
>>
>>377563468
Wait 3 days and pick up Disgaea 5 from your local target.
>>
>>377563468
Yakuza
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.