[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck games are you playing and how are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 1461374733528.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1461374733528.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
what the fuck games are you playing and how are they
>>
>>377562827
life, and it fucking sucks
>>
Anxiety

It fucking hurts
>>
File: 6469o2b.jpg (192KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
6469o2b.jpg
192KB, 1024x768px
this, it's awful
>>
Bought black ops 3 on pc for the chronicles dlc and played Der Riese and it was pretty sick
>>
>>377563796
looks fun
>>
>>377562827
Play Sins of a Solar Empire now from the Space Humble Bundle that was out a few weeks ago

Bretty good
>>
>>377564056
it was 10 years ago when plenty of people played it
>>
File: 1493247971687.png (134KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493247971687.png
134KB, 872x632px
>>377562827
Morrowind.
It's still amazing.
>>
eve online and random mobile games

I don't know why
>>
>>377562827
Persona 5

its alright
>>
fucking 8ball pool on my phone
>>
Rainbow Six Siege with friends. Really fun. Totally chaotic and tacticool.
>>
Horizon Zero Dawn

It's okay
>>
>>377564220
>rainbow six
>chaotic
how the series has fallen
>>
>>377562827
World of Final Fantasy.

It is god awful. Haven't had buyer's remorse in a long time.
>>
Terraria with mods. It's pretty terrific.
>>
>>377564284
most people praised it back then.
>>
the game of life

game experience may change during online play
>>
>>377562827
DOOM
shit's fab
But also pretty challenging.
>>
>>377563738
I feel you anon, I have GAD and I can't calm down long enough to play anything.
>>
File: shepardpic10.jpg (232KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
shepardpic10.jpg
232KB, 1680x1050px
Pirated and played the Telltale's Walking Dead. Season 1 - Season 3 Episode 4.
Season 1 was great, Season 2 was god-tier, but Season 3 was utter shit. I played all the episodes because I was hoping that I would run into Kenny. (I went to Wellington). No such luck
I have made the decision that Season 3 doesn't exist, and that the real ending was in Season 2, when Clementine leaves Wellington with Kenny and the baby.
Also if you shot Kenny, kill yourself.
And if you stayed with Jane after you found out she hid the baby, kill your family and then yourself.
>>
Skyrim. Maxed out my character and got the daedric armor before I even started the main quest. Now it's kind of boring cuz I'm an an juggernaut
>>
Secrets of Grindea/ Psyconauts. Really enjoying them.
>>
Exanima. It's kicking my ass and the controls are fucking bizarre, but it's incredibly fun. What pisses me off is how sloppy and tedious a fight can get.
>>
>>377564641
wtf, why?
>>
>Dark Souls 2
This was a lot of fun however the DLC feels different than the standard campaign that I enjoyed. I'm probably not going to finish it.
>Warhammer End Times Vermintide
This game has a lot of flaws, but it's pretty fun if you like melee focused horde games. The end game is a total grind though. Worth $12 from the monthly bundle.
>Dragons Dogma
I don't like this as much as dark souls. I really like the climbing mechanic, but everything has so much health. It's not particularly difficult. Smaller enemies stay stun locked while you whale on them. It just looks stupid. I also feel obligated to be a mage in order to buff and heal propery.
>Salt and Sanctuary
I don't know why I bought this one. Ive never been a fan of these rogue-type games or whatever. I killed the first tutorial boss but i don't feel compelled to continue.
>>
>>377562827
I actually just finished Ass Affect Andromeda. Honestly wasn't bad since I loved 1-2 and space in general.

>Redbox gives you a free vidya rental during the week if you get a bluray, and I found a free vidya rental. Had it 3 nights, paid 4 bucks and saw 2 movies I wanted to.

The gameplay on hard was fun but the same shit as 2+3. Exploration gets me boned up.
I don't know the technical terms, but while the graphics were actually good, the fucking faces and body animations were as bad or worse than the webbums I saw on /v/. Like ridiculously bad, I had to look away during most cutscenes.
Peebee looks a whole lot less than like John C Reily then I was thinking too.
>>
File: undercooked parayste pork.jpg (158KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
undercooked parayste pork.jpg
158KB, 450x640px
PREY and its like pulling your dick inside out by reaching the tip through your butthole. i wasted 11gigs of bandwidth pirating this flamer
>>
>>377564323
Terraria is terrific period
>Tight Gameplay
>Shitloads of Content
>Devs who care
>$10
>>
File: Titanfall® 2.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall® 2.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>377562827
Played KI, Halo 5, Titanfall 2 today.
Not the same fun as the first day but I enjoyed them.
>>
I just played Animal Crossing New Leaf coming down from tripping balls and it was aces.
>>
>>377564334
It isn't for me then

>mascot character is annoying and has Teen Titan Starfires "the the" speech quirk
>leveling up takes forever
>the game is essentially Kingdom Hearts DDD with its way of handling mirages
>chibi stuff was never funny or cute it is just lazy
>the reason everything works is always "Lol God did it XD"
>loading times going into and coming out of battles are annoyingly long

>game feels empty most of the time
>every line of dialogue with Lann is that he is a goofy idiot
>>
>>377564872
Free updates every once in a blue moon, too.
>>
File: 1487471999200.jpg (240KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487471999200.jpg
240KB, 1360x768px
Guilty Gear Xrd

making scrubs and Slayer players miserable while losing to actual good players
>>
>>377564961
I don't mind waiting years if the content is absolutely amazing.
>>
File: fullmetalhee-ho.jpg (90KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
fullmetalhee-ho.jpg
90KB, 300x190px
>>377562827

SMT IV

i started it like 3 or 4 years ago, it was one of those games i'd play for a few hours every few months and then lose interest. i beat minotaur and medusa like a year ago but getting around the next area's overworld was annoying so i dropped it shortly afterwards like a year ago.

then i played and finished persona 5 last month and decided to give mainline another shot. it was a drag getting back into it at first but now the story is starting to pick up a little more and i'm enjoying myself immensely. its a shame it took 30 hours to get to this level of good, but it definitely is good
>>
DaS2 SotFS. Currently playing through Old Iron King DLC. This is a bit better than the rest of the game so far but the more of this game I play the more I start to hate it.
>>
>>377565118
i am exactly like you, finishing persona 5 and everything. except i am still in the phase where i just keep losing interest. i stopped at the part where i had to go follow walter to find the "true evil"
>>
>>377564756
Sounds like to me, that you're playing as a strider. Honestly, I wouldn't explore until after you complete Everfall. At that point, you should have enough money to get fully decked out, you and your pawn. Everything does have alot of health in the beginning, so better gear is the best way to overcome that. I put almost a thousand hours into the game, and I would love to go back, if my PC could handle it.
>>
File: 1463995147956.gif (1019KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1463995147956.gif
1019KB, 500x373px
>>377562827
I'm playing Forest. It's a lot of fun with other people. By yourself it's kind of boring and unnerving.
>>
>>377565342

wait, you mean after the part where you find out how the red pills are made? that's right around where i am too, i feel like the plot is just now getting interesting
>>
>>377565782
i dont know. i met the black samurai again and she turns into a demon. john and walter fight. walter goes to run off to find the true evil and i follow him. i had to fight this demon that was blocking the way. couldnt beat him. so i fused three demons with megido. used megido every turn, beat him. figured my demons were shit, so i looked up how to get null phys and all those and how to get better demons. i got lost in 7 tabs and i just ended up doing something else
>>
File: .jpg (69KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
69KB, 894x894px
Tiberian sun. It's good.
>>
>>377564284
Try downloading the Japanese language pack. Makes a world of difference.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.