[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lamar>>>>>>franklin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: mqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 320x180px
Lamar>>>>>>franklin
>>
He get on my nerves too!

...but thats part of the niggas charm, man!
>>
>>377561856
Fuck off nignog
>>
No.
Lamar is an actual, full blown nigger.

Franklin at least has ambition.
>>
>>377561856
He's a shitter, but at the same time, at least he has an actual personality, compared to generic protagonist Franklin.
>>
>>377561856
This game would've been a lot more fun and entertaining if it was about Lamar getting into his misadventures and mischief.
>>
what other games feature blacks in a realistic way?
they way the talk and act, seems like most of the times they are whited up and aren't portrayed authentically
>>
>>377562861
You clearly don't interact with black people.
>>
>>377561856
Lamar, like dede in Next Friday, are annoying and the worst part of the stories they are in.
>>
>>377561856
Lamar had a couple funny moments, but I wouldn't say he's better than Franklin.

>>377562680
it would've been nice if he had a couple more missions. Him being an actual focus of the game would be boring. He's just an ignorant nignog and it would be like telling the same joke over an over, unless they changed his character arc to where he eventually comes to his senses and grows out of the hood life.
>>
>>377563559
Yeah i guess you're right that would get annoying after awhile but him growing out of it might be kind of fun. Like rooting for the idiot to finally have his day i guess.
>>
>>377563559
Ah nigga don't hate me cause I'm beautiful nigga. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee - yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that brain surgeon or lawyer she fucking with. ~nigga
>>
>>377561856
>"Are those two old dudes still taking turns fucking you?"
>"The dynamic's kinda changed, dog. Now we all doin' the fucking."
>"I know that's a metaphor, but that shit's reaaaaal fucking disturbing."

Not the exact quote but Franklin and Lamar are the best part of V's story to me. At least, consistently. Michael and Trevor had their good moments but Lamar and Franklin's dialogue was always the funniest shit.
>>
An ignorant ass hood nigger is more believable than one with "ambition"
>>
V was so fucking bad. Almost no memorable/likeable characters whatsoever. God damn I'm still angry.
>>
>Lamar has hidden voicelines and animations in the game files, was probably going to be a part of singleplayer dlc before sharkcards online
>>
>>377563849
Agreed, just cruisin' with lamar trough the hood felt great.
>>
>stupid shithead that fucks over everyone he interacts with
>even gets your online character into stupid bullshit
nah
>>
>>377564058
Wasn't it supposed to be because Franklin was supposed to be dead if you chose to save Michael and Trevor, and Lamar essentially replaces him?
>>
File: vivaldi_2017-05-20_22-21-52.jpg (103KB, 502x377px) Image search: [Google]
vivaldi_2017-05-20_22-21-52.jpg
103KB, 502x377px
>>377563883
You were saying?
>>
>>377564058
>Lamar has hidden voicelines and animations in the game files
no he doesnt
>>
>>377561856
CJ>Clyde>>>>>Lamar & Franklin
>>
all the gta V characters were trash
>>
File: 1351543941473.jpg (34KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
1351543941473.jpg
34KB, 600x342px
>>377561856
>>>>>gtav
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.