[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people want the next Metroid game to continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

File: fusion.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fusion.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why do so many people want the next Metroid game to continue Fusion's story? Why not just start an all-new Samus adventure?
>>
Because it ended with open hostility between Samus and the Feds, and that's something we haven't seen before.
>>
>>377556410
Drop the story crap and make sure it's a fun game instead.
>>
>>377557138
Probably because it's a terrible idea. It robs Metroid of a unique identity and makes it even more of an Alien rip-off than it already was. The Prime trilogy, with all of its faults, at least tried to take the story in interesting directions that weren't ripping off Alien.

Besides, which sounds like a more interesting villain for a Metroid game: some kind of cosmic horror, or a corrupt human government?
>>
>>377556410
Go back to metriod vanias.
>>
>>377557289
Or do both like games should?
>>
>>377557347
>some kind of cosmic horror, or a corrupt human government?
Why can't we have both?
>>
>>377557138
Except that's not true at all.
Yeah, she went against orders, but that doesn't mean she's going to war against them. Nor does it mean that the Feds are going to go to war with her.
>>
>>377557558
Didn't she do that in Metroid II when she spared the infant metroid?
>>
>>377557558
She destroyed an entire planet.
>>
>>377557701
That's a very good point.

>>377558147
Something she's done before.
>>
>>377557138
We already know that Metroid & Doom are not-Alien. We don't need an Alien 3 or Samus vs Weyland-Yutani.
>>
>>377557701
It was Other M that retconned the Federation into being mad at her for doing that. In Super Metroid the Federation scientists were fine with it.
>>
>>377558213
Not when it's a Federation interest. SR388 wasn't a pirate base or (considered by the Feds to be) a galactic threat.
>>
>>377557701
In hindsight, I'm starting to sympathize with Adam. You send a guy out to get rid of something & she brings one home. You write a long essay on why they shouldn't do bio-warfare & they do so.
>>377558396
It was more Adam specifically because he's butthurt over bioweapons. Most don't even know Samus did that or that she's not a fairy tale according to Prime 3. In fact, Samus wasn't even aware of how corrupt the Federation was. What did Samus know prior to Other M & Fusion?
>>
>>377558213
>Something she's done before.

Zebes blowing up was entirely because of Mother Brain's TIME BOMB SET bullshit, and the Federation wanted Phaaze gone too. Samus nuking SR388 isn't the same.
>>
GBA metroids sucked compared to Super Metroid. They hold your hand too much. Fusion was ruined with boring as fuck tutorials and "story" I don't give a shit about.
>>
>>377559102
That sounds kinda like Egoraptor. I say that criticism is more Fusion than Zero Mission.
>>
File: 1411854071741.gif (2MB, 274x231px) Image search: [Google]
1411854071741.gif
2MB, 274x231px
>>377556410
>next chronological Metroid game
>turns out the rest of the federation isn't too pleased with what was going on at SR388 either
>they try to remove these corrupt elements, but they make off with some traitor troops and tech to a black site planet
>Samus tasked with tracking them down and stopping their operations
>Space Pirates can show up and fuck around, I guess
There, everyone's happy
>>
Metroid fans (all two of them) just want Nintendo rehash Metroid 1 again.
>>
>>377559247
Why not just have a Metroid game without the Federation? Samus isn't a Federation member, she's a freelance bounty hunter. She can take jobs from other clients.
>>
>>377559476
I can't imagine anyone paying nearly as well as the federation.
>>
>>377558963
>implying the Federation didn't want to use Phazon the same way they wanted to use Metroids and the SA-X.
>>
>>377559731
Who gives a shit how much Samus gets paid? Sometimes she has literally done jobs for free like in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. I don't give a fuck, just give me a new Samus storyline that isn't chained down to any previous story troubles.
>>
>>377557347
The Feds have had multiple opportunities to analyze Samus' armor up close, they know exactly what it's capabilities are, their technology is further along than they're letting on, and unlike the space pirates they have no enemies besides her.

A post-Fusion game could potentially be about going up against a whole game of anti-Samus supertech and that's why the concept is interesting to me.

What would an environment look like if it were made by people who looked at the space pirates and went 'well they did x, y and z and it didn't work, so we're going to do a, b and c instead'? What would effective counter-measures to Samus' abilities look like, and how would the player deal with them?

And if they're inventing all sorts of new weapons then what would happen if you stole some of that shit for yourself? Metroid has become stagnant and this would be an opportunity to introduce new upgrades.

Generic infantry wouldn't be able to fight Samus. Isn't that the whole point of their bioweapon programs? I want to see the really nasty stuff.
>>
File: Pls.jpg (346KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Pls.jpg
346KB, 2197x1463px
>>377559380
1 of the 2 reporting in I'd rather not we've been to Zebes 10 million times already.
>>
>>377559731
According to Sakamoto, Samus doesn't even take payment for her jobs.
>>
File: IMG_2065.jpg (35KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2065.jpg
35KB, 615x615px
Ill take whatever story is thrown at me as long as the game is fun
As long as our weapons and tools dont need to be AUTHORIZED then I fail to see how it could go more wrong.
>>
File: 1492864372859.png (964KB, 1214x2602px) Image search: [Google]
1492864372859.png
964KB, 1214x2602px
i just want a game with ZSS, giggle physics and high heels mixed with rabi-ribi's mechanics and boss fights. also, taking a note from RR's multiple playthroughs ie skipping items entirely
>>
>>377560129
Can we get a drawfag to do a Samus janitor picture?
>>
>>377559872
>>377560129
Unless Metroid is set in some Star trek type financial situation, she has to be getting paid somewhere.
If apparently not the federation, who is she taking money from?
>>
>>377559872
>Metroid Prime 2
It's not like she could leave Aether anyway. She didn't really have a lot of say if she did it for free anyway after she got the energy absorber thing from the Alpha Dark Splinter fight because the Ing would have been after her
>>
>>377556410
Because it ended on a cliff hanger that needs to be resolved, people are tired of in-between stories and are ready for a continuation.
>>
>>377560643
>Because it ended on a cliff hanger that needs to be resolved

No it didn't and no it doesn't.
>>
>>377560824
Yes it did and yes it does. Why the fuck does Prime needs a continuation after Prime 3?
>>
>>377560129
>According to Nintendo
ftfy
>>
>>377560949
Did I say anything about Prime 3 needing a sequel?
>>
>>377556410
Because fusion was fucking lit
>>
>>377561149
I can careless if you did, unlike Mario and Zelda, Metroid actually has a timeline that's not fucked to hell.
>>
>>377560129
I wouldn't be surprised if Samus already was stinking rich from raiding Space Pirates.
>>
>>377560129
How the fuck are you a bounty hunter if there's no goddamn bounty?
>>
>>377561514
Not him but it allows her to save lives without the Federation getting in the way.
>>
>>377560129
Then how does she afford all her shit?
>>
File: SamusBunny.png (329KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SamusBunny.png
329KB, 1024x1024px
>>377561769
Selling her body
>>
>>377561769
BIRD MAGIC SON no really the suit being tied to emotional and mental response and not an actual physical object samus enters is the biggest FUCK YOU that other m pulled

>in a stresfull situation
>suit magically vanishes

>nevermind all these other instances ive been in which are considerably worse such as a mother brain,the various times ridley has come back,facing the final form of a metroid, phazon and a clone of myself spawned from it,kraid etc etc
>>
>>377561952
Nobody wants Samus anymore

Nowadays people wanna fuck those spring bitches
>>
>>377562189
>BIRD MAGIC
Not him but stop with this, the suit is an actual physical object that is biologically integrated with her nervous system. The suit is advance technology created by bird people with the most advanced technology in the galaxy that also have spiritual awareness.
>>
>>377560328
ZSS fags are the cancer that killed metroid.
>>
>>377562772
>implying it wasn't smashfags that ruined everything

ZSS was fine until Brawl happened.
>>
>>377563065
Even Brawl she was mostly fine. Other M and Smash 4 is what really hammered those coffin nails.
>>
>>377562771
go away sakamoto its a stupid concept for muh cute animu woman who gets scared and her suit disappears as a result when the character has committed genocide blown up planets and faced space horrors for years on end
>>
>>377562189
Sorry, Son
The suit was always something Samus could just will away. From the first game this is demonstrated and it's been consistent with each game afterwards.

The concept of it being tied to her emotionally wasn't even introduced in Other M.
>>
>>377563213
The only faggot that is Sakamoto, is the bitch shouting BIRD MAGIC! like this is some Sailor Moon bullshit.
>>
>>377563065
ZSS was stupid to begin with. She's supposed to be weak as fuck in that suit, that was the entire point of that part of the game.
>>
>>377563213
I get the way Sakamoto was trying to justify his shitty idea. That Samus is SO badass, that this obvious weakness doesn't matter because she will always keep her concentration to keep the suit on. But holy hell is it just retarded that your super armor could fail when you need it the most, when that one instance fucks you up so much that you do lose concentration.

>>377563405
>The concept of it being tied to her emotionally wasn't even introduced in Other M.

Yet it directly contradicts Fusion, which made sure to tell players that her suit couldn't be removed if she wasn't conscious, which means it is removed by her volition, not because she lost concentration. Or do you mean to tell me that she can concentrate on the suit even when it is physically impossible to concentrate?
>>
I don't want a story. I just want a barebones excuse to go explore a huge atmospheric planet filled with bosses and secrets
>>
>>377563676
My nigga. That's all I want from Metroid.
>>
>>377563659
Not him but see>>377562771
>>
>>377563659
>Yet it directly contradicts ...
Oh I completely agree with you. I was just saying.
Anyway, the concept was introduced in Super Metroid Nintendo Power comic, where it was done a lot better than in Other M.
There, the suit didn't just disappear, it instead lost much of it's defences if Samus was distracted. There's still problems with it, but it's still far better than what Other M did.
>>
File: pnbWQ.jpg (200KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
pnbWQ.jpg
200KB, 1000x963px
>>377559963
>Feds do what the space pirates did and try to reverse engineer Samus' armor and abilities

>they succeed

>late game, you keep seeing mentions of reverse engineering Samus' weapons and suit capabilities in logs

>you start encountering Marines using specific Samus weapon types, much like Pirates in Prime 1 did

>you start encountering Marines resistant to specific Samus weapons

>Eventually face a boss: A super Fed Marine with a reverse engineered power armor prototype based on Samus' suit, complete with a contingent of reverse engineered weapons and abilities

>he's got morphball, with boost
>he's got bombs and powerbombs
>he's got a typical assortment of Samus beam weapons
>he's also got extra anti-samus fed tech such as shields that repel Samus weapons

>but it's a prototype, it has weaknesses- his boss fight is based on breaking his shield and damaging him while/before it recharges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trodb0jlJNQ
>>
>>377556410
Personally I never really cared about Metroid's story. It's only a problem when it becomes fucking terrible and hyper-intrusive like in Other M. If it's Super Metroid-esque and just has a bit at the start and the end then it can take place whenever, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>377563776
That doesn't explain anything. Other M and Sakamoto both say that Samus needs to CONCENTRATE on the suit 100% of the time, or it will disappear, this is why it fades when she has an emotional breakdown. If she is sleeping or unconscious, she obviously can't will the suit into existence, but Fusion says otherwise. It's a plot hole that Nintendo has yet to comment on.

>>377563942
That's much better, the suit relying on Samus' emotional state to work is fine and fits Thematically with the Chozo as a warrior people that were spiritual as well as technological. They would want only the most disciplined warriors to use that kind of power. But Sakamoto didn't think he could show Samus as a character in the suit.

He wanted Samus and THE ARMOR to be two separate things and that is where he failed.
>>
File: Fusion suit.jpg (616KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fusion suit.jpg
616KB, 1800x1200px
>>
File: Metroid Fusion.jpg (223KB, 949x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid Fusion.jpg
223KB, 949x1280px
>>377564751
>>
>>377564240
This is how the suit works, Samus's suit is cyber organic meaning part of it is cybernetic and the other part of it is organic. The suit is stored in Samus's body as energy and is converted to matter once Samus gives it a mental command. The suit then integrate itself with Samus biologically merging with Samus's central nervous system. The suit is a second skin in which Samus controls mentally but at the same time she needs to have a lot of mental concentration to keep wearing it. if the suit's shield and armor takes too much damage it will deactivate to auto-repair, if she has a lapse in will power her suit deactivates. How the X infected Samus and her suit is by infected Samus and the organic components of the suit that is connected to her nervous system, thus they force the suit to stay on, and with out Samus giving a mental command, the suit can't come off. I hope this helps.
>>
>>377564751
Shame they won't go further with this concept, since they said she fixed herself by absorbing her DNA from her X parasite. I mean, it makes sense, but still. Her suit is still fucked and I hope they address that.
>>
>>377557138
Someone didnt play Other M
>>
>>377564948
she'll just find another chozo planet and reaquire pieces of her suit like she always does
>>
>>377565048

I envy him.
>>
>>377561354
>Mario has a timeline
Wut?
>>
>>377565072
>>377564948
isn't the suit now fused with her actual physical skin and can't be removed?

she is fucked.
>>
>>377565048
Other M doesn't change any of that though. it's just an over glorified setup for Fusion, which doesn't change the fact that Fusion ends with Samus destroying a Federation research station and pissing off whatever cabal of people were working on bioweapons, people who obviously have pull.
>>
>>377565393
they never really specified. IIRC it's basically a butchered version of her normal suit, since they picked it apart surgically to remove infected parts. which is why you take more damage in it.

tldr dont think too much into it, it was a story/gameplay gimmick and nothing more.
>>
My headcanon is that the Not-Weyland-Yutani Federation was only a small sect of the Federation and not the entire Federation.
>>
>>377559380
We already have Zero Mission and AM2R
Now we need a Super Metroid remake
>>
>>377565393
I wish people would stop thinking this.
The ending itself shows this isn't the case.
I don't know how it got spread around.
>>
>>377565709
Why remake perfection?
>>
>>377564919
The problem is that the way Samus words the situation with the infection, is that her being unconscious is the main reason for the suit not coming off and that if she has been able to wake up before then, she could have willed it off. This implies that she can be unconscious and the suit will remain, even in normal circumstance, like as if she was knocked around and got a concussion somehow.

The X keeping it on is nothing but headcanon, though if I was writing the series at this point, I would have gone with it too, it's what I've used to get rid of the plot hole for a while.

>>377565614
This is more then likely the case, the Federation is too large for EVERYONE to be corrupt. This isn't a Star Wars situation where the majority of the Empire started out as Clone Troopers. The only reason that people join the federation is for the safety that they provide, but if word spreads that they are producing BIO WEAPONS to subjugate everyone, people are likely to turn against them.
>>
>>377556410
I want the next metroid to have no story.
>>
I liked Hunters and I wish they did more games in the same vein. Feel free to call me a faggot
>>
>>377565935

Hunters worked remarkably well for a handheld arena FPS. If only it were less glitchy and not plagued by Action Replay users.
>>
>>377565709
Fusion is next on the list, my friend:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZS_o9tqWHmJHGmuQRRkfiqhgZIApfLXM
>>
>>377566082
Fusion needs this, a lot. There were a lot of concepts in there that should have been expanded on. Having multiple SA-X chasing you is amazing.
>>
>>377565393
I'm pretty sure the Metroid DNA, X-Parasites and Ice Beam all canceled each other out at the end of Fusion and she's back to normal (which explains why she doesn't wear the Power Suit in the post-game reward images.
>>
>>377566430
No.
See: >>377565785
>>
I just love the feeling of progression in Metroid-style games.

>Shadow Complex
>Just some fuck in the woods yes I know the twist
>Slowly upgrade from literal street clothes to a wetsuit to goddamn armor

That was my biggest problem with Axiom Verge
>Your very first item is this FUCKHUGE gun
>Only visible change afterwards is the coat

I would have liked it more if you worked your way up to the gun
>>
>>377566268
Remind me again, why is he uploading these videos when the last Metroid remake project got DMCA'd a few months ago?
>>
>>377566727
Because it's a rom hack, less likely he will be DMCA'd. Nintendo seems to go after complete fan games which threaten to look like official games. Rom hacks are in this gray area, as it can't really be confused, as you specifically need a rom of the original game.
>>
>>377565785
>Samus words the situation with the infection, is that her being unconscious is the main reason
You're right about that part, sorry about that.

>>377565393
It never was, when Samus puts the suit on it biologically integrates itself with her so technically the suit was always fused with her even before the Fusion.
>>
>>377566651
What do you mean, no? Sakamoto even confirmed that the end of the game getting the Ice Beam and the suit changing colours was supposed to signify that she was back to normal. She no longer has any Metroid or X-Parasite in her.
>>
File: 1467154775496.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1467154775496.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
I'd love to see a metroid game with a story like
>>377564181
>>377559963
and some zss sections too, if she somehow loses the suit
zss hasn't really been a part of regular metroid, but I think it'd be cool to have a point where she loses the suit and is super weak without it (kinda like naked raiden) where she has to sneak through and such

I just really hope they actually make another one, because metroid threads are the best on /v/ and get me so excited
>>
>>377566908
She doesn't, but not because of how you explained it.
>>
>>377556410
They should make a darker edgier metroid. You could keep the stories basic structure the same but vastly change the tone.

For example when the Chozo find Samus its after Ridley's pirate attack. They decide to adopt and raise her as a warrior. To me that always sounded like an african warlord rolling into to some shithole and forcibly conscripting children. She is raised on the Chozo homeworld and genetically experimented on to become a supersoldier.

At this point in time she should be a fairly autistic fighting machine, after being raised by alien life in a world far away from other humans. Later in life she meets Adam and serves under him. This is where she would gain a bit of humanity and become some what more balanced.

Since Ridley is a reoccurring boss fight I would make Ridley less of an actual enemy and more of a psychological manifestation of Samus's fear, and anger. Where she must battle with her inner demons.

Basically it would be a representation of Samus's superego (Chozo), ego (Adam) and id (Ridley). This would then tie into the game mechanics by being linked to her powers and abilities - separate from the capabilities of her equipment. Basically if she loses to Ridley too much she becomes more bestial and more brutal when shes fighting. This would have another gameplay affect of altering available decisions when it comes to deciding an outcome. Its a little more complex then that (I mean what does it mean to win against your id?) but I haven't thought of it yet.

However with that said because she is technically a supersoldier she should be as tall as the masterchief and have the build of an amazonian.
>>
>>377566908
Not him but she never had X in her to begin with. The Metroid DNA always killed the X cells in her so she was just a Human/Metroid hybrid before she got her Chozo DNA back, then she was once again Human/Chozo like she was in Metroid 1-3.
>>
>>377566707
The only issue i've had with these games is when you get so far and so powerful, and then the game just ends. I wish there would be a kind of buffer between the last upgrade and the end of the game so that you could actually use your full power
>>
>>377566840
>it's a rom hack
Fair enough, I thought it used a new engine. Looks pretty good
>>
>>377567126
Oh, you want this: http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3280/
>>
>>377567126
It would be really cool to incorporate different aspects of this into a game
>>
>>377566898
Why are you apologizing, you have nothing to be sorry for. It's not like the theory is shit, it should have been better established how her suit works anyway. Sakamoto just glanced over it with a few notes a while ago that it's stored as energy inside Samus and can come out. Really this is just a problem of the video game industry not getting better writers and also the fact that directors can be a little too fickle and change things, introducing inconsistency just for the sake of cool.

Samus' suit is still the least of the problems, let's not forget that Sakamoto has practically written the Chozo out as Samus' surrogate parents for no reason, when that was part of what made her interesting.
>>
>>377567235
That's probably why Metroid Prime introduced the key hunts.
>>
File: IMG_1843.jpg (50KB, 604x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.jpg
50KB, 604x460px
>>377560328
>sexualized samus
>having a place in metroid
dont bother choosing one, I already did it for you
>>>/h/
>>
>>377567753
>BODYSUIT SAMUS IS TRASH
>80's Samus with the thong that goes up her waist is fine though

I will never understand you fucking morons
>>
File: 1473133501310.jpg (657KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1473133501310.jpg
657KB, 1920x3240px
>>377558385
>this
Fusion just needs a remake. (2D Metroid is dead and never coming back though)
>>
File: samus.jpg (90KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
samus.jpg
90KB, 400x565px
>>80's Samus with the thong that goes up her waist is fine though
That was a reward for getting the best ending. She never scampered around the game suitless like an anime whore until Zero Mission.
>>
>>377568737
>>377567910
>>
>>377568628
If they do try 2D metroid again, it needs to be more open and less corridor sections, like Ori and the Blind Forest. There are probably better examples but that's just what comes to mind.
>>
File: buff samus.png (617KB, 1025x1500px) Image search: [Google]
buff samus.png
617KB, 1025x1500px
>>
>>377567126
>>377567380
Basically when in game you would see the representation of these individuals in her mind. Throughout her travels these individuals would change form based on actions taken in game. They way their effects would manifest in game would to be remove control away from the player.

The Chozo would always influence Samus to prioritize the mission and the fate of the galaxy above the individual an appeal to the higher ideal of things. Whereas Adam would appeal to the fate of individuals at the cost of the larger picture (in terms of the perspective of humans). Ridley would appeal to Samus's own desires, whether or not she wishes to serve herself or endanger her life for little gain.

Basically if she where in a situation where she needed to risk saving the life of individuals or risk unleashing horrors upon the galaxy would she priorities those lives? or blow the threat a long with everything with it? The Ridley side of her would ask if either choice even matters if it comes at great cost to herself.

A strong superego would abandon the lives of others to complete the mission, whereas a strong ego would abandon the mission at the cost of a greater threat and a strong id would abandon both if the risks were too great. I mean would Samus the BOUNTY HUNTER accept a bounty for free? With little to gain and everything to lose?

One of the neat things would be that a weaker id would mean Samus's self preservation would decline and she would take more damage. She would succumb to her fears more readily and be unable to complete some missions. Ridley would challenge her more often in impromptu boss battles. Sometimes appearing in the middle of a regular fight, when bam Ridley out of nowhere to kick your ass. A symbolic representation of a repressed id seeking to regain dominance.

A strong id would mean that she values her life more making her stronger. If she were to fall in battle a second wind mechanic would allow her to rise again.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>377570734
Reminds me of Master Chief with the Forerunners wanting Chief to protect the galaxy by reclaiming the mantle for Humanity and the UNSC wanting Chief to protect Humanity whatever the cost, while Cortana gave Chief the drive to stay alive so he can keep everyone safe without wasting his own life.
>>
>>377570734
Samus's punches would hit harder and she'd move faster. Allowing her to rip and tear.

Of course the stronger id would cost her the other parts of her mind. A weaker superego would cause her to forget the teachings of the Chozo. Losing out on her more tactical abilities.

Or something to that affect at least.

Later on the representations of her mind would change as she rediscovers herself. The Chozo (superego) would appear less of a shadowy stone figure of authority and more like a father that she had lost. Adam (ego) would appear less of a military officer and more as a man and a teacher. Ridley would appear as her younger self as she was a child, the self that she had lost in the pirate attack before she was thrust upon the duty of protecting the galaxy.

Basically I want to play a game where you don't "control" a character but influence the character to make the decisions we the player would like Samus to make.

>>377571475
Yeah I thought about how similar both Samus's origin story was to the Chiefs. Both were taken away as children to be genetically altered and turn into supersoldiers.
>>
>>377571741
It's why I like both Metroid and Halo so much, Samus and Chief truly do deserve each other.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.