[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This isn't Quake. Why are they killing my Quake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: QuakeChampions.jpg (61KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
QuakeChampions.jpg
61KB, 850x600px
This isn't Quake.
Why are they killing my Quake?
>>
>>377553410
How so?
>>
stfu faggot
quake is literally THE game nu-males use to seem cool in an online forum just because it was old and had horrible outdated combat that aged poorly in comparison to other modern shooters
>>
Because as much as you may not like it, old Quake will not last in the current market. If they did Q3A HD Remix, no one would play it because of the insane skill requirement.

Hero shooters are here to stay for a while longer, so you can't blame Quake for trying to grab a piece of that pie.
>>
>>377553410
>CA fags

GO BACK TO YOUR DEAD GAME AIGHUERGHAEGEURGBAEB8GUBAGBAERBGAEBIG RAEGEAHE
>>
This isn't Quake.
Why are they killing my Quake?
>>
>>377553550
But it's combat holds up better than modern shooters?

>Pubg: point and click adventure, no movement, no gunskill. First player to see the other wins.
>Battlefield: casual trash, played by children
>Csgo: guy shows his shoulder around a corner and your dead or screen goes white and your dead
>siege: Slowest pace ever, pretty much the same as cs. No raw fps skill involved just slow tactical play

Quake is the only relevant shooter with meaningful and skillful engagements.
>>
>>377553793
T H I C C
>>
File: 1495222370094.jpg (85KB, 523x587px) Image search: [Google]
1495222370094.jpg
85KB, 523x587px
Play the fucking game before you cry about asthetic choices

it goes back to the roots of Quake and even enhances upon it
The "classes" don't make you better but allow different styles of gameplay, all that matters is pure skill of strafe jumping and accuracy
The maps are serious throwbacks to the old days and are very well designed for fast paced movement yet balanced.
And the best part is that the game is completely free to play.
Every content in the game you're able to unlock through playing. You don't have to pay a fucking DIME.

Fucking stop whining and embrace the return of quake.
>>
>>377554209
lol, do you actually think op cares about quake?
>>
>>377554209
You have to pay to unlock classes permanently though.
>>
>>377554949
You can get them from the free drops though permanently.

You pay in game points to "rent" them for 24 hours but some of the drops have the champs forever.
>>
>>377553947
>relevant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.