[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ says a game is good >it sucks what's her name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: hld.png (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hld.png
330KB, 1920x1080px
>/v/ says a game is good
>it sucks

what's her name?
>>
>>377553164
That game you like.
>>
FURI
>>
/v/ doesnt like HLD, only reddit and shills
>>
Deus Ex series

Fite me
>>
the first nier
>>
>/v/
>Saying a game is good

Anybody who says a game is good is a marketer.
>>
any Y's game
>>
>>377553330
Nu-Prey is a good game, but with some glaring flaws. Feel free to pirate it if you don't believe me.
>>
the entire souls series and clones
>>
Are you unhappy with the game because you're still missing 4 of the power sources in order to open the door, or is that just a random picture
>>
>>377553232
furi is good, its just shit
>>
>>377553443
They're good once you get used to them.
>>
The bulk of HLD was pretty shitty, but the boss fights were kinda fun.
>>
File: 1463944306530.jpg (25KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1463944306530.jpg
25KB, 403x403px
>>377553519
>is good
>is just shit
>>
>>377553483
I'm really trying to enjoy it, I just finished the second area. It's just that what got me into it was the pixel art style and that I heart it was similar to Zelda.

The artstyle is interesting, sure, but it's just bad for this game, sometimes you can't know what's a platform and what isn't. And often paths are rather hard to discern from decoration and background as well.

The level design is rather bland and uninteresting, either. There are many "secrets" which are plain boring to find out, since they're just secret paths that you'd think are walls or something like that. Exploring isn't fun like it feels it's supposed to be and none of the "dungeons" have any sort of interesting puzzle or design.
>>
>souls games
>nu-doom
>most of the strategy games
>h-games (im looking at you poopy starless)
>deus ex human revolution
>nier automata (first one was okay)
>smt and persona
>witcher 1

At least Witcher 2 was okay but little bit boring, i dread to play Witcher 3 because its so praised in here.
>>
>>377553561
>good once you get used to them
That's like saying paper tastes good once you get used to eating it.
>>
>>377553860
Fun fact the human palette can be trained to like any edible food.
>>
>>377553850
Ok, that's understandable. When it came out people were getting mad at doors like that without realizing there's more than 4 things to find, so that's why I asked
>>
>>377553623
its a good casual game

its a shit game to take seriously
>>
>>377553164
Dragon's Dogma
Any Souls games, BB and Nioh included
The Witcher
>>
>>377553164
None since I don't take advice from a shitposting site?
>>
>>377553164
Persona 5 and Nier
>>
>>377553850
Have you tried the Fairune games? Made by the same people. The first one is agonizingly short, but the second one should keep you occupied for a couple of days.
>>
souls games
>>
>>377554624
>mobile

Eh, might give it a try.
>>
ARMS
>>
I couldn't get over HLD's control scheme. I want movement to be fully independent of aiming.
Maybe I'm just dumb and missed that in the options though.
>>
>>377555369
Is that even out yet?
>>
File: Legend_of_Mana.jpg (107KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Mana.jpg
107KB, 256x256px
>>377553164
This boring piece of shit
>>
>>377553164

HLD is actually good
>>
>>377553858
What's wrong with any of those games?
>>
>>377555573
Whatever, you're the one missing the fun.
>>
>>377553417

I liked it but i wouldnt pay $60 for it
>>
MOTHERFUCKING GOD HAND

I WASTED 20 FUCKING BUCKS ON IT AND WAITED 2 WEEKS FOR IT TO COME AND IT WAS SO FUCKING BAD

>inb4 bait images
>>
>>377553164
Hotline Miami
>>
Any indie game so far. I realize that in order for the micro transactions, season passes, and cut content to be changed in this industry indie games need to sell but damn they're all awful so far.
>>
What exactly is wrong with Souls games?
>>
any indie title
>>
>>377555603
There go you again; lying.
>>
Vanquish
>>
>>377555968
Too many other people like them
>>
>>377555968
Not everyone is fond of the trial and error gameplay.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.