[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games made you cry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: ending_story_by_megyosh-daw36z9.png (203KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ending_story_by_megyosh-daw36z9.png
203KB, 350x350px
What games made you cry?
>>
This is good....isn't it?
>>
why are they never seen without their shoes.
>>
>>377553007
THE ASSHOOOLE
>>
>>377553108
Poo, let the man poo.
>>
>>377553007
the credit themes to super mario 64 and pokemon gold and silver make me cry without fail every time
>>
>>377553007
I would reset the entire game if I lost one yoshi, when I was a young boy. It upset me dearly. That thing's called 'The Super Happy Tree', right?
>>
>>377553104
They must really stink if they never take them off I wonder how it smells haha
>>
File: 1438223291789.jpg (23KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1438223291789.jpg
23KB, 350x350px
Out of all the dumb bullshit I've played in my life, the only thing that straight up made me CRY was near the end of Cold Steel 2 where Crow bleeds out in front of his classmates. You can say whatever you want about that game, that part was just as emotional as it needed to be. I wasn't expecting it to hit me as hard as it did, and I think it's partly due to the localizers doing their goddamn jobs.
>>
File: _20170518_164137.jpg (137KB, 1241x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_20170518_164137.jpg
137KB, 1241x1080px
So, here I am, King. King of all the land. Who'd have thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, because I certainly do. I don't wanna know them. And yup, I may be king, I have all the money in the world and all the land … and all that stuff. But you know … I don't really think I want it. I just wanna go home, with Berri, and I dunno, have a bottle of beer.Hmmm… it's not gonna happen. It's true what they say, 'The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone … gone … gone …
>>
>When the white yoshi comes in and leads them in hanging the black yoshi on the super happy tree by his tongue
Holy fucking shit, was not prepared for that
>>
>>377553104
They actually have shoe shaped hooves.
>>
File: yoshistorydeath.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
yoshistorydeath.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>377553007
I cried for a different reason...
>>
>>377553354
i wonder how their feet smell just curious haha
>>
My theory is that the yoshi's stories games are just communist propaganda to end slavement of the Yoshis. Thats why yoshi now competes in sports and other crap and you can see yoshis roaming free in the town of M&L games.
>>
File: nino-llora.jpg (42KB, 300x436px) Image search: [Google]
nino-llora.jpg
42KB, 300x436px
>>377553715
Thank you now I'm sad
>>
>>377553173
h a h a
a
h
a
>>
>>377553007
That scene in Earthbound where Paula prays and Ness' mother and sister run to the window. I'm really not sure why but it gets me every time.
>>
File: Cucks of Duty.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cucks of Duty.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
I was with a friend too
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.