[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Backtracing Y/N

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1472780858076.png (230KB, 458x444px) Image search: [Google]
1472780858076.png
230KB, 458x444px
>Backtracing
Y/N
>>
N
>>
>>377548209
dotg
>>
Backtracking is acceptable if you are trying to solve an environmental obstacle and require knowledge of multiple connected areas to form a coherent picture of what needs to be done.

It is also acceptable if there is a reward that is visible but unobtainable until later on. The trek back towards getting the reward once you have the tools is a palpable moment of excitement as you get closer towards your goal.
>>
>>377548673
>Justifying recycled levels

Holy fuck you're a moron.
>>
>>377548774
>people never return to places they've been before

Holy fuck you're retarded
>>
Backtracking made the first Halo shit.

Matsumoto > Hamada > Hosei > Tanaka > Endo
>>
>>377548209
YN
>>
>>377550442
>/v/ with SHIT taste
Nothing new here.
>>
File: slap.png (215KB, 348x375px) Image search: [Google]
slap.png
215KB, 348x375px
>>377548209
>Backtracking
>>
>>377548209
I hate backtracking but I'll take it over mindless business busy work.
>>
>>377550442
Hosei>matsu>hamada>tanaka>endo
>>
>still 2 parts left
Hurry the fuck up teamgaki
>>
>>377551024
They want you to donate more shekels before finishing.
>>
>>377551024
>>377552469

I'd milk it too.
>>
>>377548209
Things in backtracking in no order
>The area is cleared
>Fewer new enemies are spawned
>Traps are reset
>You have improved movement skillset that let's you do it faster
>The backtracking is done in with enviromental hurry (the place is getting destroyed)
>The backtracking is done by a passage that ends in an unreachable secret in the back. You can now acces the same passage to move forward in the game.
>The backtracking is done by a passage that ends in an unreachable secret in the back. You can't acces the passage, you have to frontrack AGAIN to move forward in the game.
>The backtrack is for a secret that you now have the skill to reach, and now you need to frontrack AGAIN to go forward in the game
>The backtrack is for a secret that you now have the skill to reach, and now you need to go to the start to go forward in the game
>>
>>377551024
Funny thing is that they removed names on who is doing which part so there's less shitposting. Instead it backfired and people started shit talking their whole group, so they closed down their chat and opened up a discord channel ehich is literally a circlejerk.

Korean shows (which are usually 1.5h long) where people talk non-stop get subbed in a few hours the same day the episode comes out for free. Team Gaki takes half a year to sub 5 hours with a team of ~10 people.
>>
>>377554573
Gaki fan subbers work really slow. Tofu panda is a good example.
>Have a page with status of current videos they're working on
>Some of the episodes have the same status for more than a year
>Keep picking up new episodes without finishinh subbing the old ones
Being a gaki fan and not knowing Japanese is hell.
>>
>>377548209
Yes, sometimes you skip things that you cant recover unless you start a new game or go NG+

South Park Stick of Truth and Dead Island did this shit
>>
>>377550442
>people still rank hosei this high

It's literally Matsumoto > Hamada > Tanaka > Heippo > Hosei > Fujiwara > Endo
>>
>>377555502
I only named the main cast.
Also, you forgot Itao. He's inbetween Matsumoto and Hamada.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.